• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • naraic
    Goon
    • Jun 2015

Re: GHOST Skills

We got destroyed by a level 2,500 Ghost with 8,000 hp in empire war last night. he could aford the damage from adrenaline rush. Course i cant say any level 2,500 wouldnt have sweeped us like that altogether lol.

Comment

• Iggy
      Lackey
      • Jul 2015

I have been using ghost for a few weeks now and really like it.

You can only use adrenaline rush two times during the war. Once 15 minutes after you join, and once an hour and 15 minutes after you activate the first one and it resets when you die. Having high defense and health helps you keep your adrenaline rush longer.

Watch out for those pesky enforcers with deflect, you hit them with a big hit and the deflect damage can kill you. 😂

Comment

• Iggy
        Lackey
        • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Snooky
        I still fail to see what the upside is in using Adrenaline rush... you can use in once 15mn after entering war and then have to wait another hour 15mn to use the other. Problem is, Wars in the upper Legend don't last that long.
        If you can survive (high health & defense, or hide ) I am not in legend and far from the biggest player in my empire and am on the board more now than when I was a Sniper. (Sniper was not maxed out)

Comment

• Killeak
          Lackey
          • Dec 2013

+40% crit can mean two things... Lets say you have 10% without the skill. Then it could be 10+40 = 50% crit...

Or it could be +40% of the 10 you have = 10+4 = 14% crit...

So, which is it?

Comment

• Iggy
            Lackey
            • Jul 2015

It is +40%, if you have 10% it is 50% on Rush +40% crit damage increase.

I am in legend league and ghost is becoming an issue with me due to the double damage taken. HP and armor is a premium so, dying early sucks. If you are sniper and get Kill Spree, you still do more damage than a dead ghost.

Food for thought.
            Last edited by Iggy; 09-01-2015, 01:49 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• thedehr
              Goon
              • Jul 2014

I recently hit ghost level 4 and have been saving for my next skill.
              My question is: Would you suggest penitrating shot, accuracy 3, or precision 3, and why? I already have power shot 3 and obviously accuracy and precision are both at lvl 2. I also already have tag 1 and dodge 1, but those along with ghost hunter seem to be like worse options than the first three I listed.

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
                Consigliere
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by thedehr View Post
                I recently hit ghost level 4 and have been saving for my next skill.
                My question is: Would you suggest penitrating shot, accuracy 3, or precision 3, and why? I already have power shot 3 and obviously accuracy and precision are both at lvl 2. I also already have tag 1 and dodge 1, but those along with ghost hunter seem to be like worse options than the first three I listed.
                I'd recommend getting accuracy maxed next and the precision 3. Those skills will help maximize the damage that you will do. I'd wait on penetrating shot, as you can use it at most twice a war (and you'd likely already have used adrenaline rush, so you would then only be able to use it once, toward the end of the war).

Currently, I have powershot, accuracy, dodging spree, precision, and hotshot maxed. I have a piercing shot at lvl 1 and will likely get that maxed before I begin to learn ghost tag/ghost hunter. I think that the last skill I will learn will be penetrating shot.

I should also add that there are other ghosts in my empire who are the taggers, so I haven't needed to worry about learning ghost tag/hunter yet.

Comment

• Niks
                  Lackey
                  • Dec 2015

Guys, I just switched to Ghost. How can I heal when using AR to prevent lost of it? If under 200 hp, i'm injured, so I loose AR. 200+ hp I can't heal.. Is there any possibilities to heal?

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
                    Consigliere
                    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Niks View Post
                    Guys, I just switched to Ghost. How can I heal when using AR to prevent lost of it? If under 200 hp, i'm injured, so I loose AR. 200+ hp I can't heal.. Is there any possibilities to heal?
                    Your options are limited. Scythe is the most helpful LT. Otherwise, Trix can help, through her proc rate is so low, that you can't even count on her healing you even once a war. I supposed Boulder can heal too, but I think that using a ghost for x'es means you aren't using your class optimally. You can also have your empire mates stim you, though this only buys your 10hp per stim. If you get low of health, armor up to avoid taking that counter damage against your health.

Comment

• hustl3s
                      Lackey
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
                      Your options are limited. Scythe is the most helpful LT. Otherwise, Trix can help, through her proc rate is so low, that you can't even count on her healing you even once a war. I supposed Boulder can heal too, but I think that using a ghost for x'es means you aren't using your class optimally. You can also have your empire mates stim you, though this only buys your 10hp per stim. If you get low of health, armor up to avoid taking that counter damage against your health.
                      How can I tell when hot shot is active??

Comment

• Massmurder
                        Consigliere
                        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by hustl3s View Post
                        How can I tell when hot shot is active??
                        At the start of a war it shows in war log along with any juggernauts

Comment

• Kyrec
                          Goon
                          • Oct 2015

If we are talking about raw dmg output Ghost is much better. Sniper hits hard with those crits but can't compare to ghost's . Sniper needs good skills to surpass ghost dmg but sniper is better support class. Both classes are useful in their own way. I'm lvl 6 sniper and lvl 3 ghost - sniper is better in my opinion if you are like me - never spent a dime and don't have much epic Lt's - just 3-4.

Comment

• Allwyn
                            Hitman
                            • Dec 2016

Old post but i need some Ghost to assist me on the precision skill lvl 2... +1% base damage after each win ..

Is there a reset or something...

Comment

• analytical
                              Street Boss
                              • Aug 2013

At the time the tier2 skills came out, it was generally agreed that a maxed tier1 toon can help more in EvE than a new tier2. And like many of the tier1 skills, the tier2 skills aren't so shiny until you get to LV3 (which costs 26,000 CC in total). Since then, the consensus seems to be that and empire needs a mix.

For those of you not familiar with AR, it drains health faster than anything else does. The most common way to mitigate that is to have a "health loadout" that you load about 15 mins before game time. Get your health up to 4500 and you can keep the A/R going a lot longer than the 2000 or so that a lot of snipers have. Personally, I run into plenty of people that I can't beat. If I use AR and Poppy and lots of health, I can till gnaw on them well enough.

Fun is where you find it.
                              Just a bit analytical.

Comment

• Allwyn
                                Hitman
                                • Dec 2016

Originally posted by analytical View Post
                                At the time the tier2 skills came out, it was generally agreed that a maxed tier1 toon can help more in EvE than a new tier2. And like many of the tier1 skills, the tier2 skills aren't so shiny until you get to LV3 (which costs 26,000 CC in total). Since then, the consensus seems to be that and empire needs a mix.

For those of you not familiar with AR, it drains health faster than anything else does. The most common way to mitigate that is to have a "health loadout" that you load about 15 mins before game time. Get your health up to 4500 and you can keep the A/R going a lot longer than the 2000 or so that a lot of snipers have. Personally, I run into plenty of people that I can't beat. If I use AR and Poppy and lots of health, I can till gnaw on them well enough.

Fun is where you find it.
                                suppression on the enemy can help here... but there arent active enforcers around...

Comment

Working...
                                X