• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mr_teflon
    Lieutenant
    • May 2014

Re: GHOST Skills

if you can get loads of Lts that offer dodge in a loadout and star those up as much as possible then you will benefit from less lost health overall, surgeon and strafe are good examples, get your dodging spree to 20 percent and if you have phantom that is useful too , if you want to do the supressing yourself, I see lots of low health ghosts using lots of armor packs to keep alive but in my case I tend to only do that if I got hit by a major deflect.

Comment

• joetaxi
      Goon
      • Jul 2014

I do more damage as ghost than sniper, and yes health is really something one need. I built a health load out of epic insignas before moving to ghost during eve.
      Suppress from sniper would be great to have to help with counter damage, and few snipers are left to do that.
      Last edited by joetaxi; 06-23-2017, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
        Consigliere
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post
        Old post but i need some Ghost to assist me on the precision skill lvl 2... +1% base damage after each win ..

Is there a reset or something...
        Does not reset as far as I can tell.

Comment

• Quaranj
          Boss
          • May 2015

Originally posted by joetaxi View Post
          I do more damage as ghost than sniper, and yes health is really something one need. I built a health load out of epic insignas before moving to ghost during eve.
          Suppress from sniper would be great to have to help with counter damage, and few snipers are left to do that.
          Every Ghost needs Muerte unless they have ridiculous EvE health imo.

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
            Consigliere
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
            Every Ghost needs Muerte unless they have ridiculous EvE health imo.
            I think that Scythe has a bigger impact on the survivability of a ghost. Yes, you do need high health to start the war (with my health lineup, I have over 7300 EvE health) so that you can absorb a couple of big deflects, but as long as you avoid a lot of big deflects and are mostly victorious on your attacks, you can survive indefinitely with Scythe in your lineup.

Comment

• Quaranj
              Boss
              • May 2015

Originally posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
              I think that Scythe has a bigger impact on the survivability of a ghost. Yes, you do need high health to start the war (with my health lineup, I have over 7300 EvE health) so that you can absorb a couple of big deflects, but as long as you avoid a lot of big deflects and are mostly victorious on your attacks, you can survive indefinitely with Scythe in your lineup.
              100% Agree...but Scythe is no easy snag and only a small percentage of the community has her.

How about this : Muerte until the Scythe ship comes in, then unseat Muerte and never look back.

I might have an epic crate by xmas *fingers crossed* :'D

Comment

• sakkdaddy
                Lackey
                • Mar 2016

I have 3k HP in my health loadout, and the health loss from AR is rarely an issue. I generally use 2 armor packs per war to help avoid 1-shotting myself on deflects. If you have to hit for a loss against strong defenders, make sure that suppression or upgraded ghost tag is applied. Dodging spree works on counter damage too, so keep that in mind.

If you're one of the weaker killers in your team and having issues staying alive, just hold off a bit on using AR until you've maxed your bonus from precision. If you're one of the strongest killers, then it's usually worth it to use some extra armor to keep AR going.

Comment

Working...
                X