Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GHOST Skills

Lackey

GHOST Skills

Sharing after using Ghost..

I had just unlock the ghost skill (10K cc) and tried to use ghost in war for one time. Here is some sharing after the battle.
    The whole damage in the war must be less than the sniper, as all my sniper skill are max already (except mark target), but for ghost only Lv 1 skills...
    As before I am very concern about the Hp of the sniper, the longer to keep alive the more damage you made (because of KS).
    As I am ghost, my Hp flow much faster and the special skill Adrenaline Rush also make me died fast. In this stage ghost do make more single hit damage, but sniper can give better total damage.

For me, I will keep using sniper until I got more passive skill of ghost to enhance the dodge and damage. I also think that sniper is more balance and can stand alone in war by conceal shot and increase damage by KS, but for ghost it need more support from other class, such as concealed shot from sniper, armor from Titan. More health should also required in ghost to extend the damage from Adrenaline Rush.

For the LT part, sniper need crit. %, crit. damage, reduce counter damage, dodge %, health. For ghost, around the same, but need much more health...

* Free Lv 1 skill after unlock ghost class
    SUPER SKILL
    *Adrenaline Rush - Boost Crit.% & damage by 40%, but double the counter damage...
    Penetrating Shot - Deal at least 250 damage to a row (10% to 3x damage)
    ACTIVE SKILL
    *Power Shot - 10% to 3x attack
    Ghost Tag - 80% to tag target on win, amplifies 15% damage to tagged
    Piercing Shot - 25% extra damage to armor target
    Passive Skill
    *Accuracy - 15% to double critical damage
    Dodging Spree - +2% dodge rate, +2% dodge rate after successful dodge (cap 10% dodge)
    Precision - +0.5% base damage after each win
    Ghost Hunter - reduce 2% defense, deflect and dodge chance
    Hot Shot - When battle start, 1% to double your damage for entire war.
    Last edited by UETT; 06-22-2015 at 10:28 AM.

Re: GHOST Skills

My question is: Do I finish upgrading sniper (just have invincible, barricaded, ricochet left to upgrade) or do I save all cc's for ghost unlock and upgrades?

I unlocked ghost, but continue playing as Sniper (ghost isn't good enough for now). I keep my CC for Ghost exclusively now and don't spend until some other guys test it and report on what's best.
    I'm not rich enough to be the guinea pig.

I would unlock the skill if you have maxed the sniper skills that you want or your team uses (not many use marked target). I would then work on upgrading those skills until they are useful. As they said, early on you would be weaker, but then in time you would be stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Snooky View Post
    Due to the fact that Marked target does not work if the building has a shield, this skill has become completely useless.
    marked target works for us when against shields

Power shot lvl 2 : 15% chance
    Lvl 3 : 20% chance
    Accuracy lvl 2 : 15% chance to triple crit dmg

Quote Originally Posted by eti View Post
    Power shot lvl 2 : 15% chance
    Lvl 3 : 20% chance
    Accuracy lvl 2 : 15% chance to triple crit dmg
    Accuracy lvl 3= 15% chance to 4x crit dmg
    Last edited by GQuest; 06-23-2015 at 12:59 AM. Reason: Autocorrect

And all the skills still seem to cap at level 3, figured they would have added in some more levels....

I switched to ghost about 4 wars ago. I'm still trying to figure out what AR actually does, or how to trigger it or use it....it seems like it's a passive, but in this last war I got all of one, yes one critical from using all of my tokens...I should be critting over 50% of the time with AR and my normal critical percentage. In the previous wars I had 2-4 crits, still well below what I should be getting. Is AR an active skill and I just can't figure out how to activate it, or am I missing something? (Also, I don't seem to be taking the double counter damage either.) Anyone else experiencing this?
    Thanks in advance.

You have to use a token assisting yourself to apply AR

I know it's 3K CC for level 1, 8k to upgrade to 2, but how many CC to upgrade to 3?

Level 3 is 15k

Quote Originally Posted by rmor View Post
    You have to use a token assisting yourself to apply AR
    Exactly. It would be similar to you using a stim pack on yourself if you were an enforcer.

anyone got any luck with Adrenaline Rush superpower for Ghost? I activated it, but didn't get any plus 40% crit chance and crit damage, which I was supposed to get. I only received double counter attack damage.

Caporegime Game Guru

Quote Originally Posted by aakash1990 View Post
    anyone got any luck with Adrenaline Rush superpower for Ghost? I activated it, but didn't get any plus 40% crit chance and crit damage, which I was supposed to get. I only received double counter attack damage.
    It's a chance to do that not a guarantee. There will be times you won't get any.

We got destroyed by a level 2,500 Ghost with 8,000 hp in empire war last night. he could aford the damage from adrenaline rush. Course i cant say any level 2,500 wouldnt have sweeped us like that altogether lol.

I have been using ghost for a few weeks now and really like it.

You can only use adrenaline rush two times during the war. Once 15 minutes after you join, and once an hour and 15 minutes after you activate the first one and it resets when you die. Having high defense and health helps you keep your adrenaline rush longer.

Watch out for those pesky enforcers with deflect, you hit them with a big hit and the deflect damage can kill you. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Snooky View Post
    I still fail to see what the upside is in using Adrenaline rush... you can use in once 15mn after entering war and then have to wait another hour 15mn to use the other. Problem is, Wars in the upper Legend don't last that long.
    If you can survive (high health & defense, or hide ) I am not in legend and far from the biggest player in my empire and am on the board more now than when I was a Sniper. (Sniper was not maxed out)

+40% crit can mean two things... Lets say you have 10% without the skill. Then it could be 10+40 = 50% crit...

Or it could be +40% of the 10 you have = 10+4 = 14% crit...

So, which is it?

It is +40%, if you have 10% it is 50% on Rush +40% crit damage increase.

I am in legend league and ghost is becoming an issue with me due to the double damage taken. HP and armor is a premium so, dying early sucks. If you are sniper and get Kill Spree, you still do more damage than a dead ghost.

Food for thought.
    Last edited by Iggy; 09-01-2015 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Typo