• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nyq
    Lackey
    • May 2015

Sniper Lieutenant help

First all want to give my build sniper mainly all attack level 230 over 1370 attack 1 def 187 health
    I know i need to use my crit lieutenants to get KS going. current war setup 5* pain 5* miss conduct 5* nightshade 3* alpha and 2*vanquish.
    Next list of all other lieutenants i have just trying to maximize myself to be as strong as i can making sure setup is right.
    4* wraith
    5* hotwire
    2* morningstar
    2* muerte
    1* Diablo
    1* Consigliere
    and bunch of others dont need names should i be using muerte to help with counter damage and when leveled her stats will be better then most lieutenants i have. headshot is maxed and KS maxed. sureshot 1 currently. please help me get proper setup for EvE and Pvp low stam so boss setup is useless to me thanks for help. Can make 3* vanquish if i fuse away morningstar and muerte.
  • kempy
    Lackey
    • Sep 2014

Re: Sniper Lieutenant help

An easy way is to seat 5 crit LTs (Alpha, Dragon Lord, Blink, Pain, Nightshade) until you are at 100% critical.

Then sub in Vanquish, Miss Conduct, Lady Vice/Envy to help Vanquish, Muerte, Vigilante, Reaper, Chromium etc... Anything that either add damage or reduce damage.

Comment

Working...
    X