• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: Insignia Guide

Originally posted by Adamjboss View Post
    Does putting insignias in LT's that I don't use do anything for me? All of my LT's that I use have maxed epics now so if not insignias are going to get old quick. I'm mainly thing attack and defence insignias if they can boost my strength in anyway by being in unseated LT's.
    They help in war
    Source: http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...ed-lieutenants
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Adamjboss
      Brawler
      • Dec 2012

Thank you!
      sigpic

Comment

• Ogre180
        Lieutenant
        • Aug 2013

Has anyone figured out the Alliance set? I was lucky enough to get the III piece on my mini and it added +4 defense per level for every level ending at 64 (Level 15).

I just landed the first piece (I) on my main and it gives 1 health and says next level +1 health, haven't upgraded it yet.

Comment

• corp5e
          Captain
          • Nov 2013

I have never seen such a thing called Alliance set. To me its like a rare yeti.

Comment

• Dibbley247
            Thug
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by corp5e View Post
            I have never seen such a thing called Alliance set. To me its like a rare yeti.
            It's an epic.drop in cataclysm boss. I've come here to see if there's any info

Comment

• Land
              Thug
              • Sep 2015

I might have missed this part (I'm extremely tired, and everything sounds like Greek to me when I'm tired), but do insignias benefit from the seat power boost? For example, would a +attack insignia get the 2x attack bonus if the LT is was on was seated in the Assassin chair?

Honestly my big dilemma now is Alpha, who sits in my Captain slot (2x defense). If the defense insignias get double effect while in that seat, I might as well level them up, but if they don't, since I don't care about defense that much, I might as well replace them all with fury.

Comment

• JIZZA
                Lackey
                • Apr 2015

Does anyone know what the chances of FAILING to MAX UPGRADE from level 1?? I notice once i hit level 10 most insignias fail quite frequently, but have not tried to Max upgrade from level 1 yet?

Comment

• Static
                  Consigliere
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by JIZZA View Post
                  Does anyone know what the chances of FAILING to MAX UPGRADE from level 1?? I notice once i hit level 10 most insignias fail quite frequently, but have not tried to Max upgrade from level 1 yet?
                  Max upgrade option is their fix for failings. You pay more in alloy and cash to completely max your insignia

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
                    Consigliere
                    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Land View Post
                    I might have missed this part (I'm extremely tired, and everything sounds like Greek to me when I'm tired), but do insignias benefit from the seat power boost? For example, would a +attack insignia get the 2x attack bonus if the LT is was on was seated in the Assassin chair?

Honestly my big dilemma now is Alpha, who sits in my Captain slot (2x defense). If the defense insignias get double effect while in that seat, I might as well level them up, but if they don't, since I don't care about defense that much, I might as well replace them all with fury.
                    Yes, they do benefit from the seat bonus.

Comment

• Reaper9292
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2016

i dont see anything about orange effects on the guide ..with what ive noticed that fury's are more likely to give +x% damage effect and aegis +x% shield

Comment

• Reaper9292
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2016

i wanted to share an attacking insignia of mine that was ruined when upgraded from lvl 10 to lvl 15..so unlucky20160619_023026-1.jpg

Comment

• Jonsouthwo
                          Lackey
                          • Jul 2016

Can salene or anyone answer simple ??? I have about insignia how you know which is best for which Lt.please

Comment

• Maulwurf
                            Goon
                            • Dec 2016

I'm sure it will sound like a stupid question - but I can't figure out what are BSIs and LSIs - high or low what?

Comment

• alexian
                              • Jun 2013

LSI = leveling strength index
                              BSI = battle strength index

BSI i know is calculated by (attack + defense) / level

Basically, LSI applies to beginner players that put there stat points in energy and stamina to keep a constant leveling speed, while BSI applies to have low energy and stamina and put more stat points in attack or defense.
                              Ofcourse once you reach a certain level/stat points these names are not so relevant nowdays.

Nowdays, LSI is used for a player that has 2000 energy / 1000 stamina, no matter of how much attack and defense he has (specially if he is high level with a lot of those). And other names appeared, like Half LSI (1000 en, 500 stamina) or Double LSI, Triple LSI, Infinite LSI.
                              48BE8B

Comment

Working...
                              X