Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Insignia Guide

Re: Sub Stats

Quote Originally Posted by proproprof View Post
    Aegis should have +Health% too, unfortunately to me, I want defense only.
    Ref screen shot as enclosed.
    Attachment 4077

My salute to Selene, Analytical and all other contributors to this guide.
    I overlooked that, thanks! It's fixed now.

Re: Insignia Guide

I Like the effort u have put on this guide. But i want u to think on one thing. U said low level bsi should upgrade common. But in reality level 11 common insignia should be compared with level 9 uncommon as they both have same main stats similarly lvl 15 common should be comared with lvl 13 uncommon. . And if we calculate alloys and cash needed to upgrade lvl 1 common to lvl 11 and lvl 1 uncommon to lvl 9 .Its about almost same(not taking failures in upgradation into account) Then why should not we upgrade uncommon instead of common. Yes i admit when commons, uncommons and epics are present upgrading rare seems to be worst but still uncommon seems to be equally good when compared to common.
    Last edited by Vishnu; 07-22-2015 at 07:08 AM.

Beast insignia can have +Health% too. That should be fixed. Awesome guide though. I don't even think most people in the game know that you can only get certain sub stats with certain insignias.

Quote Originally Posted by Jam'ron View Post
    Beast insignia can have +Health% too..
    Do you have a screenshot ? That information contradicts http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...que-Insignias!, from the devs...

[IMG][/IMG]

Same. I also have a Beast Insignia, with health % ability

image.jpg

This is a game... about battles...
    EXPECT to get attacked... farmed...
    by allies... by higher levels...
    even PvP'd directly from EvE....
    It might not be "nice", nor "proper" game etiquette,
    but all's fair in war!!

Anyone know how substats are aggregated? For example, are all the crit or crit dmage bonuses from all insigs added then rounded up or is it by LT or???

Makes a big difference

Quote Originally Posted by CHFIII View Post
    Anyone know how substats are aggregated? For example, are all the crit or crit dmage bonuses from all insigs added then rounded up or is it by LT or???

Makes a big difference
    Given that the Armageddon suit works on a particular lt's insignia I'm thinking it is probably by LT. If rounding is done such that they always round up this is important. For critical stats like... the Critical stat you want to assign insigs such that each seated Lt has x.01 crit added if 1.1 and 1.95 both round to 2. if you can squeeze out another 2-3% crit as a sniper it is hugenormous. Sure would be nice to get a simple answer on this from the devs.

Anyone ever get any indication of whether the substats are computed by LT or total of all insigs for currently seated LT?

Brawler

Does putting insignias in LT's that I don't use do anything for me? All of my LT's that I use have maxed epics now so if not insignias are going to get old quick. I'm mainly thing attack and defence insignias if they can boost my strength in anyway by being in unseated LT's.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamjboss View Post
    Does putting insignias in LT's that I don't use do anything for me? All of my LT's that I use have maxed epics now so if not insignias are going to get old quick. I'm mainly thing attack and defence insignias if they can boost my strength in anyway by being in unseated LT's.
    They help in war
    Source: http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...ed-lieutenants

Brawler

Thank you!

Has anyone figured out the Alliance set? I was lucky enough to get the III piece on my mini and it added +4 defense per level for every level ending at 64 (Level 15).

I just landed the first piece (I) on my main and it gives 1 health and says next level +1 health, haven't upgraded it yet.

I have never seen such a thing called Alliance set. To me its like a rare yeti.

Quote Originally Posted by corp5e View Post
    I have never seen such a thing called Alliance set. To me its like a rare yeti.
    It's an epic.drop in cataclysm boss. I've come here to see if there's any info

I might have missed this part (I'm extremely tired, and everything sounds like Greek to me when I'm tired), but do insignias benefit from the seat power boost? For example, would a +attack insignia get the 2x attack bonus if the LT is was on was seated in the Assassin chair?

Honestly my big dilemma now is Alpha, who sits in my Captain slot (2x defense). If the defense insignias get double effect while in that seat, I might as well level them up, but if they don't, since I don't care about defense that much, I might as well replace them all with fury.

Lackey

Does anyone know what the chances of FAILING to MAX UPGRADE from level 1?? I notice once i hit level 10 most insignias fail quite frequently, but have not tried to Max upgrade from level 1 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by JIZZA View Post
    Does anyone know what the chances of FAILING to MAX UPGRADE from level 1?? I notice once i hit level 10 most insignias fail quite frequently, but have not tried to Max upgrade from level 1 yet?
    Max upgrade option is their fix for failings. You pay more in alloy and cash to completely max your insignia

Quote Originally Posted by Land View Post
    I might have missed this part (I'm extremely tired, and everything sounds like Greek to me when I'm tired), but do insignias benefit from the seat power boost? For example, would a +attack insignia get the 2x attack bonus if the LT is was on was seated in the Assassin chair?

Honestly my big dilemma now is Alpha, who sits in my Captain slot (2x defense). If the defense insignias get double effect while in that seat, I might as well level them up, but if they don't, since I don't care about defense that much, I might as well replace them all with fury.
    Yes, they do benefit from the seat bonus.

i dont see anything about orange effects on the guide ..with what ive noticed that fury's are more likely to give +x% damage effect and aegis +x% shield