New Insignia Feature! Empower Lieutenants with Unique Insignias!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mr_teflon
    Lieutenant
    • May 2014

Re: New Insignia Feature! Empower Lieutenants with Unique Insignias!

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
    This may sound like a question for a neophyte, definitely no offense intended, but did you have them seated before you joined the war?
    Yes seated the moment the insignias were released which was several hours before my first war with them equipped, I see another has posted this too and another comment outside these forums also about it not working, a team mate of mine mentioned that some of the other insignias he felt were not working too, which was making me wonder if theres a bug there for some and not for others.

Comment

• JokersAdvo
      Goon
      • Oct 2014

Still no news for android??

Comment

• Cthulu
        Retired Game Guru
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by JokersAdvo View Post
        Still no news for android??
        It's the weekend so potentially tomorrow when they get back into the office
        Come join us
        on the official
        Underworld Empire Discord Server
        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• JokersAdvo
          Goon
          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
          It's the weekend so potentially tomorrow when they get back into the office
          Hope so I have it as a daily goal already but can't get them yet

Comment

• Cthulu
            Retired Game Guru
            • Dec 2014

Just a reminder for everyone, keep an eye on your tech lab because as you complete the daily insignia achievements you are getting pieces to craft new insignias.
            Come join us
            on the official
            Underworld Empire Discord Server
            https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• SharnThoR
              Brawler
              • Oct 2014

Updated my iPad also now. All is well

I would love to get my Droid going though... Dates on this yet?

I love these new insignia. It finally gives my smaller toons a chance to fight back...although I must add that a lot of other players are kicking my butt now where they could not before.

In simple terms...if you don't spend money, you're gonna fall behind real quick, if not already.
              sigpic

Comment

• Strappedka
                Lackey
                • Jul 2014

Only problem i have is being an android user many people are getting a huge advantage over me, noticed one player over 100 lvls below me beat me with ease and iessaged him just talking about how he should join our empire being he is strong. He sent me a screen shot and he is getting humongous gains in lt atk because insignia. Not only that but multiple players in our empire are android and getting an unfair fight in eve at legend when in a screen shot a toon with ak and insignia has 900+ bonis atk and many in his empire do also.... we have many that don't so its not only putting us as single players at a disadvantage but also as an empire. Then there's the two day plus early start for many players, when i do get the ability to start insignia most already have lvl15 epics on all the seated lts and the second seated lts.... so yes we will catch up but it could take a week but more so the damage being done to pvp and don't get me started on eve, at our lvl insignias are the difference between win or lose when 20+ players are android based. Im not sure what possible gift could male up for this whole situation besides a couple star rare or 30 pack of energy/stamina since i won't spend money because i can't use it for insignia at the moment. Maybe the bulk packs for a gift would allow me to crunch and ccatch up- I know i am not the only one that feels this way, the line app is going crazy. Thanks

Comment

• Snake Eyes
                  Hitman
                  • Jul 2013

The drop rate of Primary Stat Health Insignias is absolutely absurd. The only thing worse than that is the drop rate of Sub stat Health bonuses!

As a Sniper, Health is absolutely the last thing I'm interested in. I have about 50 Epic & Rare Insignias now, and out of all those, only 10 of them don't have a Health stat boost...yet.

Also, the absolute worst is getting an epic insignia all the way to level 14 without rolling Health, and then after failing 8 times to complete the upgrade to Level 15 ending up with a Health boost.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice to know I am not the only player that rages each time he sees the health stat pop, lmao.
                    Originally posted by Snake Eyes View Post
                    The drop rate of Primary Stat Health Insignias is absolutely absurd. The only thing worse than that is the drop rate of Sub stat Health bonuses.... Also, the absolute worst is getting an epic insignia all the way to level 14 without rolling Health, and then after failing 8 times to complete the upgrade to Level 15 ending up with a Health boost.

Comment

• genesiser
                      Thug
                      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Strappedka View Post
                      Only problem i have is being an android user many people are getting a huge advantage over me, noticed one player over 100 lvls below me beat me with ease and iessaged him just talking about how he should join our empire being he is strong. He sent me a screen shot and he is getting humongous gains in lt atk because insignia. Not only that but multiple players in our empire are android and getting an unfair fight in eve at legend when in a screen shot a toon with ak and insignia has 900+ bonis atk and many in his empire do also.... we have many that don't so its not only putting us as single players at a disadvantage but also as an empire. Then there's the two day plus early start for many players, when i do get the ability to start insignia most already have lvl15 epics on all the seated lts and the second seated lts.... so yes we will catch up but it could take a week but more so the damage being done to pvp and don't get me started on eve, at our lvl insignias are the difference between win or lose when 20+ players are android based. Im not sure what possible gift could male up for this whole situation besides a couple star rare or 30 pack of energy/stamina since i won't spend money because i can't use it for insignia at the moment. Maybe the bulk packs for a gift would allow me to crunch and ccatch up- I know i am not the only one that feels this way, the line app is going crazy. Thanks
                      Ya... I doubt they'd give you a 30 pack considering that's ~$300 worth of packs. You also seem to assume all iphone users have a bunch of insignias. I haven't spent cash on the game or used refills (only save them for events) and I haven't gotten one insignia yet. I've gotten epic collect on 5 bosses and none dropped. I have done the daily quest 3 out of 4 days so far and the reason I didn't complete it, is because I didn't have an insignia to level it up which was the requirement for the insignia daily. I could use those 3 daily collects to create an insignia, but why would I do it to get a common quality when I can wait a few days to get a rare/epic quality?

The point is, just because there are some people that have dropped a lot of cash right off the bat and have gotten super awesome insignias, there is a much larger majority that haven't. If you too are a big spender like the others, then you too will be able to quickly outshine a majority of the players.

Comment

• Mist
                        Retired Game Guru
                        • Jan 2013

Please keep on topic Ty.
                        sigpic

Comment

• lincsidney
                          Thug
                          • May 2015

How does all this work? I've spent 2000 energy and about 1000 stamina since I upgraded. Not seen anything drop, but have 399 alloys
                          Bit-part low spender. LEVEL 10 Terminator and all skills maxed out.
                          Working on Ghost now.

TERMINATORS RULE EvE.

Personal records in EvE
                          Building damage record (non shields) 11,211
                          Building damage record with shields 13,397
                          Player damage 110,006

Comment

• Dr death
                            Kingpin
                            • May 2013

At the very bottom when you do a Job (not dice) or a boss, you may get some alloy to drop.

Android users you are at a disadvantage, but I am sure they will do something when it comes to try and close the gap.

I don't know if you should get ally from a Dice Job, but I have yet to see a drop. Farming old jobs for cash from time to time.

Comment

• Bonsai
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2014

do boss fights for insignias

Comment

• Static
                                Consigliere
                                • Feb 2013

I absolutely love this feature, but i feel it could have been better with two things!

1st: I feel there should have been two new executes to go with this feature, 1 for alloy and 2 for insignias. Hopefully this is considered in the future. It would help a lot of people! It's like the tech lab items you get from legendary bosses, you at least gave an execution to collect those, so I feel executions for alloy and insignias parts would have been a nice touch!

2nd: I think having bonuses for stamina or energy would have been nice too, for example a bonus like the Gunner LT would have been great for insignia too!

Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X