Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Insignia Feature! Empower Lieutenants with Unique Insignias!

Re: New Insignia Feature! Empower Lieutenants with Unique Insignias!

I noticed that lts have more or fewer slots depending on rarity and stars. I've got 4 attack ones on a 3* epic sitting in the assassin slot and upgraded the best insignia to level 5 where it adds 17 (34 assassin chair) attack, 6 player health and .22 crit

That's one slot of 4.

It does benefit the big Stam guys, I have 940 with the Stam lts seated for refills. I hadn't yet built the Stam properties but will now and have switched from adding pure attack to 2 Stam 1 attack when I level.

Strategically this will test what sort of team commitment people have. I'm asking our bigs to tee up bosses for our littles so they can x for 1 Stam and get the drops.

Certainly will make things interesting. Yes the no or low spend BSI beasts on our team would be at a big disadvantage if they were free agents but like donations and following calls this will allow the empires that put team above all at an even bigger advantage over the ones where it's "whatever is best for me".

Alpha's words from his post: Initially, there will be 6 types of Insignias and each of these will types will have a chance at getting specific sub-stat rolls.

Here is one i got with lucky Stats and after a few failed upgrades...

Attachment 4060[/QUOTE]

Chelsea as I undertood in the description it was chance at getting specific sub-stat rolls not failed upgrade all together and 100% robing me of alloy

Consigliere Game Guru

Coming from a player with 1k Stam i can say yes , it's helpful when boss hunting for the insignias ( epic insignia drops have diminished on the easy FPS bosses for me though ) but for players with little to no energy? It's a pain since we can't farm jobs for alloys needed to upgrade. I have now decided to focus on leveling up the insignia to level 5 evenly across the board because leveling up to 15 is very expensive in terms of alloy an in game money and not having a fat wallet .
    Quote Originally Posted by CHFIII View Post
    It does benefit the big Stam guys, I have 940 with the Stam lts seated for refills.
    This new feature has brought about a ton of strategies for building your best toon and due to how random the upgrade you get is, every one will have varying experiences and results. Awesome.

Consigliere Game Guru

You have a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokky View Post

Chelsea as I undertood in the description it was chance at getting specific sub-stat rolls not failed upgrade all together and 100% robing me of alloy
    I believe it's intended though for us to have a random chance at a pass or fail and not a bug. If bug then devs would address the issue since they are online and this way we get to save our hard earned in game cash and precious alloys.

so excited about this. this is an amazing grind. IM READY

Enforcer

So should I collect these bosses that are awaiting collection or not?

Once again Android users are second-class citizens. Even if we get something extra for waiting, it likely won't compare to what we're giving up hanging in limbo.

one thing I noticed when I equipped the ones that increase health my war health was still the same, is that a bug or is that intended I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by mr_teflon View Post
    one thing I noticed when I equipped the ones that increase health my war health was still the same, is that a bug or is that intended I wonder?
    This may sound like a question for a neophyte, definitely no offense intended, but did you have them seated before you joined the war?

Consigliere Game Guru

The grind is real. Lesson I have learned is to upgrade the uncommon ones if epic ones are to expensive as it seems to be and the uncommon ones I have seen give great stat boost as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angeljcarbajal View Post
    so excited about this. this is an amazing grind. IM READY

Caporegime Game Guru

Few thoughts after seeing the options.

1) making insignias drop only from bosses is one of the final nails in bsi build there is now nothing for the bsi player. Staying as such is now pointless IMO. Need to show some love to pvp players. Getting nothing new for them at all.

2) the insignias are a good way to get the avg player more involved in the strategic lt setups now. The big boys will always be out of reach. But for the majority it's a good way to build up lt strength. Without the need for everyone to hunt legendary bosses, till they actually can.

3) unlike ca here the random skills and variations in insignias make it more fun.

4) need to confirm if vice copies the increased bonus ability from insignias or not. Just curious about it. Not that it will make any diff to status quo.

Really wish the devs remove the fail to upgrade feature in insignias. No one wants to see 500 alloy and millions go poof. ��

worst moments for android users... Just tell us to stop playing this game already

Banned

"Well, we have a percentage of android users who cant get on game at all, we pulled the update so that the remaining droid users cant upgrade, droids are still laggy and full of connection errors...I know lets release a new Insignia shiny!"

Can we for once finally fix the bugs BEFORE releasing new material? Seriously, All this talk about the new shiny and android users can't upgrade to participate?

Is it just me, or what?

A year in the making of my 220 bsi. The last 2 updates.... Have they made bsi obsolete now? What can I do with 100 energy and 60 Stam... Using feed the fish for 15% chance for tech lab was bad enough and now this...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post
    "Well, we have a percentage of android users who cant get on game at all, we pulled the update so that the remaining droid users cant upgrade, droids are still laggy and full of connection errors...I know lets release a new Insignia shiny!"

Can we for once finally fix the bugs BEFORE releasing new material? Seriously, All this talk about the new shiny and android users can't upgrade to participate?

Is it just me, or what?
    Was thinking of this for the past year in a half already

I think they should keep the fail system for the insignias but just make it to where when you fail you only lose 10% of what you put into it. This way it's not such a bummer for failing but it's not 100% to succeed, which would be way too easy.

Put in 100 alloy/1M Cash and fail it only takes away 10 alloy and 100k cash

Doesn't have to be 10% but something like this would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLotus View Post
    I think they should keep the fail system for the insignias but just make it to where when you fail you only lose 10% of what you put into it. This way it's not such a bummer for failing but it's not 100% to succeed, which would be way too easy.

Put in 100 alloy/1M Cash and fail it only takes away 10 alloy and 100k cash

Doesn't have to be 10% but something like this would be sweet.
    Not a bad idea at all

Quote Originally Posted by 51L0 View Post
    worst moments for android users... Just tell us to stop playing this game already
    It's still fun unfortunately so I'm not sure I can say that...

Once the game is really boring and terrible then we'll need to tell each other

Quote Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post

Is it just me, or what?
    I think they come hand in hand sometimes unfortunately. We do get releases of content and some updates without hitches but I think that's why they always coincide. They probably have a release schedule planned for content which sometimes requires an update in advance. Then the release happens on schedule in whatever accessibility situation we currently find ourselves in.

Consigliere Game Guru

Please keep thread on topic. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mist View Post

Really wish the devs remove the fail to upgrade feature in insignias. No one wants to see 500 alloy and millions go poof. ��
    I wouldn't even mind if they raised the cost of alloys & $ in order to remove the chance to "fail". "Failing" doesn't even make sense--there's no reason or story of why it doesn't work.