New Insignia Feature! Empower Lieutenants with Unique Insignias!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Levap
    Enforcer
    • Dec 2013

Re: New Insignia Feature! Empower Lieutenants with Unique Insignias!

I'll be my negative self on this issue, apologies in advance.
    Is it just me who thinks energy and bsi builds are being squeezed out? Are stats becoming less relevant? Now a potato build can compete (an empire member has 200+ attack to her 7* Kate from insignias alone).
    Removing insignias shouldn't have a cost built in.
    I'll play around with them over the weekend and come back to, hopefully, contribute a positive comment on insignias.
    A cheer for the beer! All hail to the ale... and a glass of white wine for the lady.

Comment

• Warplay
      Brawler
      • Dec 2014

I'm pretty excited about this feature although being predominantly on android haven't had much chance to experiment yet. Only have relatively small build mini's on IOS presently.

One thing I have seen from line chat is the astonishing amounts of health bonus that can be gained from the health insignia making the centurion LT that i've spent my resources on starring up because I don't like adding health stats seem relatively small fry in comparison.
      sigpic
      Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• Dr death
        Kingpin
        • May 2013

I do like the fact that there is a cost to remove them. If you take your first few apply them then realize that there are MUCH better ones out there and replace them, there should be a price paid. This way you have to THINK about HOW to use them and WHO gets them.

I love it because last night I was leveling all of them when I realized that some were just ok and others were much better. Then I realized that I had to attach them to a Lt.

I sold off my garbage will never use ones (some were upgraded). I am keeping the good ones and the great ones are getting leveled now and are being put into play. I am having to use my head to make sure that when I assign it, I want it for a long time.

Comment

• Markz1337
          Street Boss
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by SharnThoR View Post
          I'll do the update on my iPad later today and test. Don't really need to, but I'll test it just in case. iPhone 5S works perfectly
          If your iPad is the orginal one with ios 5.1.1. Don't
          1594dc
          362b14
          Add Me

Comment

• film
            Goon
            • Jun 2014

Is there any indication that nautica increases drop rates for alloys? (make her much more useful day to day)

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
              Consigliere
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by film View Post
              Is there any indication that nautica increases drop rates for alloys? (make her much more useful day to day)
              That's exactly the question that I have. Right now, I'm seating Frank as RH (to go with LV), but would seat Nautica if she helps the drop rate.

Comment

• Dr death
                Kingpin
                • May 2013

What is with the failed upgrades? Spend a bunch of game cash, some FPs only to have an upgrade to fail? Seems like a glitch to me.

Comment

• Matt in JC
                  Goon
                  • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Dr death View Post
                  What is with the failed upgrades? Spend a bunch of game cash, some FPs only to have an upgrade to fail? Seems like a glitch to me.
                  It's happened to me 4 times in a row 😢
                  540 alloys and 3.6 million down the drain 4 times. Ouch.

Comment

• daRealXmus
                    Soldier
                    • Dec 2013

I have been getting the failed upgrades too! Spent 2 refills to obtain the new power, and failed. Now I have to wait to regen enough money to try again...I hope it works on the 4th try.
                    XMUS

Omega Dynasty

Comment

It seems to be chanced based
                      Originally posted by Dr death View Post

Alpha's words from his post: Initially, there will be 6 types of Insignias and each of these will types will have a chance at getting specific sub-stat rolls.

Here is one i got with lucky Stats and after a few failed upgrades...

test.jpg

Comment

• CHFIII
                        Enforcer
                        • Apr 2015

I noticed that lts have more or fewer slots depending on rarity and stars. I've got 4 attack ones on a 3* epic sitting in the assassin slot and upgraded the best insignia to level 5 where it adds 17 (34 assassin chair) attack, 6 player health and .22 crit

That's one slot of 4.

It does benefit the big Stam guys, I have 940 with the Stam lts seated for refills. I hadn't yet built the Stam properties but will now and have switched from adding pure attack to 2 Stam 1 attack when I level.

Strategically this will test what sort of team commitment people have. I'm asking our bigs to tee up bosses for our littles so they can x for 1 Stam and get the drops.

Certainly will make things interesting. Yes the no or low spend BSI beasts on our team would be at a big disadvantage if they were free agents but like donations and following calls this will allow the empires that put team above all at an even bigger advantage over the ones where it's "whatever is best for me".

Comment

• Nokky
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2013

Alpha's words from his post: Initially, there will be 6 types of Insignias and each of these will types will have a chance at getting specific sub-stat rolls.

Here is one i got with lucky Stats and after a few failed upgrades...

test.jpg[/QUOTE]

Chelsea as I undertood in the description it was chance at getting specific sub-stat rolls not failed upgrade all together and 100% robing me of alloy

Comment

Coming from a player with 1k Stam i can say yes , it's helpful when boss hunting for the insignias ( epic insignia drops have diminished on the easy FPS bosses for me though ) but for players with little to no energy? It's a pain since we can't farm jobs for alloys needed to upgrade. I have now decided to focus on leveling up the insignia to level 5 evenly across the board because leveling up to 15 is very expensive in terms of alloy an in game money and not having a fat wallet .
                            Originally posted by CHFIII View Post
                            It does benefit the big Stam guys, I have 940 with the Stam lts seated for refills.
                            This new feature has brought about a ton of strategies for building your best toon and due to how random the upgrade you get is, every one will have varying experiences and results. Awesome.

Comment

You have a point.
                              Originally posted by Nokky View Post

Chelsea as I undertood in the description it was chance at getting specific sub-stat rolls not failed upgrade all together and 100% robing me of alloy
                              I believe it's intended though for us to have a random chance at a pass or fail and not a bug. If bug then devs would address the issue since they are online and this way we get to save our hard earned in game cash and precious alloys.

Comment

• Angeljcarbajal
                                Soldier
                                • Jun 2013

so excited about this. this is an amazing grind. IM READY

Comment

Working...
                                X