Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Insignia Feature! Empower Lieutenants with Unique Insignias!

Re: New Insignia Feature! Empower Lieutenants with Unique Insignias!

Looks awesome to me... also overpower real spenders even more. I'm not entirely sure that this is a good thing yet, but let's see.

New features are always welcome though!

I love this new feature but the only thing about it I wasn't too impressed is having to pay and use up alloy to remove them, I wonder how many people saw this feature and thought "wow lets get test this on a few lts to see how it works" and after they decided to try it on the ones they want couldn't do that due to having no alloy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by corp5e View Post
    More Power!!!!

Please release promo. So we can spend on money on these shiny trinkets
    👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GMX View Post
    Want to update but I waiting for confirmation no error in IOS 5.1 Ipad 1... Thanks
    don't update, app doesn't even open now

I'll do the update on my iPad later today and test. Don't really need to, but I'll test it just in case. iPhone 5S works perfectly

game crashes when you try to open the insignia tab.....

Consigliere Game Guru

I was as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogre180 View Post
    I'm liking new shiny stuff, sound like it could be a lot of fun.

I'm slightly concerned though, this is the same feature that made me stop playing Castle Age
    I myself thought about the point you raised which was what made a lot of us loose interest in CA but I don't see that happening here. This new UE feature for CA players ( or experienced in CA ) would make you pause but after sleeping over it I feel we should give it a chance and see how it goes. Also, PA did an awesome thing in making the drops available to the FPS bosses which is within the reach of the average player so it's accessible by all. This is just one of many new features I mentioned in a post back that PA was gonna release to add spice in the game.

I have already received multiple drops of the Vanguard, Infinity, Fury, Beast, Aegis and Blood EPIC insignias from the FPS bosses only. The legend bosses is not a good place to farm them because you get no extra drops. My precious precious precious ( gollum voice ) fps wasted .

This new addition to the game is fresh and will lead to more strategies been employed. I haven't equipped any insignia yet and might not do so for a while until i read people's experiences and read the advises players give on forums and such on how best to use them

Also, please don't forget to download the update as Alpha mentioned before you use this new feature. Please report bugs in Tech support section and lets continue keeping this thread on topic as we have been doing so far.
    Last edited by chelsea; 05-15-2015 at 01:53 PM. Reason: i had to stress how precious FPs are, lol

What is an FPS boss?

Love the new feature.

I'm not one of those people that like to complain about everything, but I don't understand why they tease with "new class powers" and then release something completely unannounced instead... Just funny, guess they love to keep us guessing.

Glad to have the new feature though.

Consigliere Game Guru

First Person Shooter boss, e.g. Phoenix Resurrection boss
    Quote Originally Posted by genesiser View Post
    What is an FPS boss?
    This bosses are the best way to farm insignias, IMO.

I'll be my negative self on this issue, apologies in advance.
    Is it just me who thinks energy and bsi builds are being squeezed out? Are stats becoming less relevant? Now a potato build can compete (an empire member has 200+ attack to her 7* Kate from insignias alone).
    Removing insignias shouldn't have a cost built in.
    I'll play around with them over the weekend and come back to, hopefully, contribute a positive comment on insignias.
    A cheer for the beer! All hail to the ale... and a glass of white wine for the lady.

I'm pretty excited about this feature although being predominantly on android haven't had much chance to experiment yet. Only have relatively small build mini's on IOS presently.

One thing I have seen from line chat is the astonishing amounts of health bonus that can be gained from the health insignia making the centurion LT that i've spent my resources on starring up because I don't like adding health stats seem relatively small fry in comparison.
    http://prntscr.com/6rb17x?hc_location=ufi
    Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

I do like the fact that there is a cost to remove them. If you take your first few apply them then realize that there are MUCH better ones out there and replace them, there should be a price paid. This way you have to THINK about HOW to use them and WHO gets them.

I love it because last night I was leveling all of them when I realized that some were just ok and others were much better. Then I realized that I had to attach them to a Lt.

I sold off my garbage will never use ones (some were upgraded). I am keeping the good ones and the great ones are getting leveled now and are being put into play. I am having to use my head to make sure that when I assign it, I want it for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by SharnThoR View Post
    I'll do the update on my iPad later today and test. Don't really need to, but I'll test it just in case. iPhone 5S works perfectly
    If your iPad is the orginal one with ios 5.1.1. Don't
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

Is there any indication that nautica increases drop rates for alloys? (make her much more useful day to day)

Quote Originally Posted by film View Post
    Is there any indication that nautica increases drop rates for alloys? (make her much more useful day to day)
    That's exactly the question that I have. Right now, I'm seating Frank as RH (to go with LV), but would seat Nautica if she helps the drop rate.

What is with the failed upgrades? Spend a bunch of game cash, some FPs only to have an upgrade to fail? Seems like a glitch to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr death View Post
    What is with the failed upgrades? Spend a bunch of game cash, some FPs only to have an upgrade to fail? Seems like a glitch to me.
    It's happened to me 4 times in a row 😢
    540 alloys and 3.6 million down the drain 4 times. Ouch.

I have been getting the failed upgrades too! Spent 2 refills to obtain the new power, and failed. Now I have to wait to regen enough money to try again...I hope it works on the 4th try.

Consigliere Game Guru

It seems to be chanced based
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr death View Post

Alpha's words from his post: Initially, there will be 6 types of Insignias and each of these will types will have a chance at getting specific sub-stat rolls.

Here is one i got with lucky Stats and after a few failed upgrades...

test.jpg