New Insignia Feature! Empower Lieutenants with Unique Insignias!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: New Insignia Feature! Empower Lieutenants with Unique Insignias!

Woop woop, new content, good time to play.

Questions, maybe someone figured out already:
    1. who does the "lt attack" and "lt + attack" apply to? To the lt stats or to player stats (similar to all other bonuses).
    2. if "lt attack" applies to lt only while "lt + attack" applies to player stats, how does "health" works? Is it the only one that applies to player stats? I don't know of any health for a lieutenant so far.
    48BE8B

Comment

• Selene
      Retired Game Guru
      • Dec 2014

Originally posted by UWE_Alpha View Post
      Initially, there will be 6 types of Insignias and each of these will types will have a chance at getting specific sub-stat rolls
      • Fury - Main Stat: LT Attack | Potential Sub Stats: LT +Attack, +Health, LT Attack %, Crit Rate %
      • Blood - Main Stat: LT Attack | Potential Sub Stats: LT +Attack, +Health, LT Attack %, Crit Damage %
      • Aegis - Main Stat: LT Defense | Potential Sub Stats: LT +Defense, +Health, LT Defense%, Damage Reduction %
      • Vanguard - Main Stat: LT Defense| Potential Sub Stats: LT +Defense, +Health, LT Defense%, Health %
      • Beast - Main Stat: Health | Potential Sub Stats: +Health, LT Attack %, LT Defense %
      • Infinity - Main Stat: LT Attack | Potential Sub Stats: LT +Attack, LT +Defense, LT Attack %, LT Defense %, +Health, Health %, Crit Rate %, Crit Damage %, Damage %, Damage Reduction %
      Assuming uniform probabilities for Fury/Blood/Aegis/Vanguard/Beast/Infinity, here are the stat distributions:

Main Stat Count Frequency
      LT Attack 3 50%
      LT Defense 2 33%
      Health 1 17%
      *Percentages (%) and raw boosts (+) are combined for simplicity
      Substat* Count Frequency
      Health 8 28%
      LT Attack 7 24%
      LT Defense 7 24%
      Crit Rate 2 7%
      Crit Damage 2 7%
      Damage Reduction 2 7%
      Damage 1 3%
      So they decided to make Damage the rarest substat. I suppose that is understandable so Reaper doesn't get devalued, but 3% frequency is still fairly low.
      Last edited by Selene; 05-15-2015, 06:02 AM.
      Inactive as of July 14, 2015

Comment

• Mist
        Retired Game Guru
        • Jan 2013

Awesome shiny stuff. ��
        sigpic

Comment

• Ogre180
          Lieutenant
          • Aug 2013

I'm liking new shiny stuff, sound like it could be a lot of fun.

I'm slightly concerned though, this is the same feature that made me stop playing Castle Age

Comment

• !BC!
            Banned
            • May 2014

Originally posted by Ogre180 View Post

I'm slightly concerned though, this is the same feature that made me stop playing Castle Age
            What was wrong in that? Can you share your experience. I haven't played CA enough to even remember a insignia.

Comment

• SharnThoR
              Brawler
              • Oct 2014

Looks awesome to me... also overpower real spenders even more. I'm not entirely sure that this is a good thing yet, but let's see.

New features are always welcome though!
              sigpic

Comment

• mr_teflon
                Lieutenant
                • May 2014

I love this new feature but the only thing about it I wasn't too impressed is having to pay and use up alloy to remove them, I wonder how many people saw this feature and thought "wow lets get test this on a few lts to see how it works" and after they decided to try it on the ones they want couldn't do that due to having no alloy lol.

Comment

• FRANK LUCAS
                  Goon
                  • Jul 2013

Originally posted by corp5e View Post
                  More Power!!!!

Please release promo. So we can spend on money on these shiny trinkets
                  👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Lol

Comment

• Coin
                    Lackey
                    • Jun 2014

Originally posted by GMX View Post
                    Want to update but I waiting for confirmation no error in IOS 5.1 Ipad 1... Thanks
                    don't update, app doesn't even open now

Comment

• SharnThoR
                      Brawler
                      • Oct 2014

I'll do the update on my iPad later today and test. Don't really need to, but I'll test it just in case. iPhone 5S works perfectly
                      sigpic

Comment

• PENNYWISE
                        Brawler
                        • Dec 2013

game crashes when you try to open the insignia tab.....

Comment

I was as well
                          Originally posted by Ogre180 View Post

I myself thought about the point you raised which was what made a lot of us loose interest in CA but I don't see that happening here. This new UE feature for CA players ( or experienced in CA ) would make you pause but after sleeping over it I feel we should give it a chance and see how it goes. Also, PA did an awesome thing in making the drops available to the FPS bosses which is within the reach of the average player so it's accessible by all. This is just one of many new features I mentioned in a post back that PA was gonna release to add spice in the game.

I have already received multiple drops of the Vanguard, Infinity, Fury, Beast, Aegis and Blood EPIC insignias from the FPS bosses only. The legend bosses is not a good place to farm them because you get no extra drops. My precious precious precious ( gollum voice ) fps wasted .

This new addition to the game is fresh and will lead to more strategies been employed. I haven't equipped any insignia yet and might not do so for a while until i read people's experiences and read the advises players give on forums and such on how best to use them

Also, please don't forget to download the update as Alpha mentioned before you use this new feature. Please report bugs in Tech support section and lets continue keeping this thread on topic as we have been doing so far.
                          Last edited by Guest; 05-15-2015, 12:53 PM. Reason: i had to stress how precious FPs are, lol

Comment

• genesiser
                            Thug
                            • Oct 2014

What is an FPS boss?

Comment

• Nath
                              Goon
                              • Aug 2014

Love the new feature.

I'm not one of those people that like to complain about everything, but I don't understand why they tease with "new class powers" and then release something completely unannounced instead... Just funny, guess they love to keep us guessing.

Glad to have the new feature though.

Comment

First Person Shooter boss, e.g. Phoenix Resurrection boss
                                Originally posted by genesiser View Post
                                What is an FPS boss?
                                This bosses are the best way to farm insignias, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X