Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Insignia Feature! Empower Lieutenants with Unique Insignias!

New Insignia Feature! Empower Lieutenants with Unique Insignias!

Hey Everyone!

Really excited to announce Insignias! Players will now be able to equip their LT's with Insignias. Each of these Insignias will provide certain stat bonuses / sub-stat bonuses based on its rarity, level, and type.

You MUST upgrade to the new iOS/Android build in order to get/use Insignias; The new iOS build should be available in the App Store today, however the new Android build hasn't been released yet - we're working hard to get it out ASAP (we'll be giving you Android players a little something to make up for the delay)

See below for a walk-through of how to get Insignias. Players will now earn alloy (along with cash) through doing jobs and hitting bosses. Insignias will drop from all bosses, although some will drop certain types/rarities at a higher rate (generally speaking, the harder the boss, the better the rewards). Additionally, there will be a Daily Insignia Achievement quest that players can complete for an Insignia part. Players will be able to make Insignias of all rarities through the tech lab.

See below for a walk-through on how to equip Insignias. Players will be able to equip from 1-6 Insignias onto each LT (depending on rarity and star level)

Insignias come in four rarities (common, uncommon, rare, and epic). Each of these Insignias can be upgraded until level 15. Players will receive additional bonuses to the main stat of the Insignia and additional sub-stats at level 5, 10, and 15 (extra bonuses for reaching +15). Players will need to use alloy + cash in order to attempt to upgrade the Insignias; players can also sell Insignias for alloy + cash (this scales with rarity and level of the Insignia).

Initially, there will be 6 types of Insignias and each of these will types will have a chance at getting specific sub-stat rolls

• Fury - Main Stat: LT Attack | Potential Sub Stats: LT +Attack, +Health, LT Attack %, Crit Rate %
    • Blood - Main Stat: LT Attack | Potential Sub Stats: LT +Attack, +Health, LT Attack %, Crit Damage %
    • Aegis - Main Stat: LT Defense | Potential Sub Stats: LT +Defense, +Health, LT Defense%, Damage Reduction %
    • Vanguard - Main Stat: LT Defense| Potential Sub Stats: LT +Defense, +Health, LT Defense%, Health %
    • Beast - Main Stat: Health | Potential Sub Stats: +Health, LT Attack %, LT Defense %
    • Infinity - Main Stat: LT Attack/LT Defense/Health | Potential Sub Stats: LT +Attack, LT +Defense, LT Attack %, LT Defense %, +Health, Health %, Crit Rate %, Crit Damage %, Damage %, Damage Reduction %

I hope everyone enjoys this new feature!
    Last edited by UWE_Alpha; 05-19-2015 at 11:19 PM.

Banned

Re: New Insignia Feature! Empower Lieutenants with Unique Insignias!

Woohoo!! New thingy.

WOW! That looks awesome, can't wait to try it out

Holy wow

So.... Obligatory question, how's the drop rate

Consigliere Game Guru

Trying to decide if i should fix my car or buy Fp for insignia hunt? The power of the Shiny! On the money Renn! Thanks for update alpha.

Will this work for both pvp and eve?

He went away without bidding anyone farewell.

Illuminati confirmed.

On a side note, this looks like fun. Glancing through the boss list, I see them on bosses as low as Skull Elite. Just hope the drop rate is good.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Manager of Dark London.

Caveat, equip them deliberately and carefully because unequipping costs alloy and money

Want to update but I waiting for confirmation no error in IOS 5.1 Ipad 1... Thanks

Enforcer

Is the ETA on Android release far enough out that I shouldn't wait to collect on the bosses that I'm finishing up at the moment? If I update later with uncollected bosses will they drop insignias/alloy or is it pointless to try to collect them later for new rewards?

Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Caveat, equip them deliberately and carefully because unequipping costs alloy and money
    Can you upgrade them while they're equipped or are they locked in at their current level once you slot them into a lieutenant?

More Power!!!!

Please release promo. So we can spend on money on these shiny trinkets

Quote Originally Posted by dukewhite View Post
    Can you upgrade them while they're equipped or are they locked in at their current level once you slot them into a lieutenant?
    You can still upgrade when equipped.

Awesome! Mind. Blown.

Can they be unequipped? Is there a cost?

Woop woop, new content, good time to play.

Questions, maybe someone figured out already:
    1. who does the "lt attack" and "lt + attack" apply to? To the lt stats or to player stats (similar to all other bonuses).
    2. if "lt attack" applies to lt only while "lt + attack" applies to player stats, how does "health" works? Is it the only one that applies to player stats? I don't know of any health for a lieutenant so far.

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Alpha View Post
    Initially, there will be 6 types of Insignias and each of these will types will have a chance at getting specific sub-stat rolls

• Fury - Main Stat: LT Attack | Potential Sub Stats: LT +Attack, +Health, LT Attack %, Crit Rate %
    • Blood - Main Stat: LT Attack | Potential Sub Stats: LT +Attack, +Health, LT Attack %, Crit Damage %
    • Aegis - Main Stat: LT Defense | Potential Sub Stats: LT +Defense, +Health, LT Defense%, Damage Reduction %
    • Vanguard - Main Stat: LT Defense| Potential Sub Stats: LT +Defense, +Health, LT Defense%, Health %
    • Beast - Main Stat: Health | Potential Sub Stats: +Health, LT Attack %, LT Defense %
    • Infinity - Main Stat: LT Attack | Potential Sub Stats: LT +Attack, LT +Defense, LT Attack %, LT Defense %, +Health, Health %, Crit Rate %, Crit Damage %, Damage %, Damage Reduction %
    Assuming uniform probabilities for Fury/Blood/Aegis/Vanguard/Beast/Infinity, here are the stat distributions:

Main Stat Count Frequency
    LT Attack 3 50%
    LT Defense 2 33%
    Health 1 17%

*Percentages (%) and raw boosts (+) are combined for simplicity
    Substat* Count Frequency
    Health 8 28%
    LT Attack 7 24%
    LT Defense 7 24%
    Crit Rate 2 7%
    Crit Damage 2 7%
    Damage Reduction 2 7%
    Damage 1 3%

So they decided to make Damage the rarest substat. I suppose that is understandable so Reaper doesn't get devalued, but 3% frequency is still fairly low.
    Last edited by Selene; 05-15-2015 at 07:02 AM.

Caporegime Game Guru

Awesome shiny stuff. ��

I'm liking new shiny stuff, sound like it could be a lot of fun.

I'm slightly concerned though, this is the same feature that made me stop playing Castle Age

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ogre180 View Post
    I'm liking new shiny stuff, sound like it could be a lot of fun.

I'm slightly concerned though, this is the same feature that made me stop playing Castle Age
    What was wrong in that? Can you share your experience. I haven't played CA enough to even remember a insignia.