Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heavy Weapons Demolitions Damage

Re: Heavy Weapons Demolitions Damage

I don't think better weapons and vehicles makes a difference when you demo. It's all based off your toons attack or defense stats. We have 2 main demos on our team a lvl 250 and me at lvl 500 ( both with lvl 3 demo). I have better LTs better vehicles and weapons then the lvl 250 and we do the exact same damage to buildings. Now that I started to pump up attack is when I started doing more damage to buildings then the lvl 250. So I believe that it's all based off your toons attack and defense stats. Weapons, LTs and gears don't really matter.

I'm a level 508, Heavy Weapon class with everything maxed out. My Defense is 2141 and attack is 1044 (raw). My maximum demo hit in war so far is 149. I slowly see it go up from time to time. A couple weeks ago my max was 148. I haven't added to attack stats for at least 4 months, but I HAVE played around with the insignias and keep adding to only my defense. Before the insignias came out and after I stopped adding to my attack, the only thing that could have been increasing my building damage is the increase to my Defense and the playing around with my LT's which add the bonus Attack and Defense to my stats.

Bumping thread to include terminators?

When i was heavy 116 was my best. Had around 2k att 400 def. Switched to terminator, been adding to attack, around 3500att400def 121 is new best on a warehouse with only level 1 grenade.

Grenade 3 I do between 250 up to 400 depending on the building being hit

my main account is a ghost and I have 3300 attack and 250 defence, the most I do is around 75 damage which is roughly the same as a toon that has hardly any attack or defence that has demo 2 and I'm basing this on comparisons with my other account when it was weaker and its a demo.

My 2nd account is a demo and the most i've ever seen it do is 125 damage but its attack is 1500 ish and defence is 42 so I'd say the higher your attack or defence the higher the damage goes but at at diminishing rate the more stats you pump, well thats how it seems to me.

The boost to shield damage has really helped. Going to terminator (grenade 3) gave me a 5-10 bump in regular building damage initially but after the adjustment it became a lot of fun to hit shields.

Not sure how defensive demos are finding Terminator though?

I am HW and make ~ 100 dmg on buildings and 70-255 on player,depend on level,BR,and their Weapons,insignias,LT's...
    I want switch to Terminator...what you think ,what for Dmg i would to on buidinfs with Terminator without upgrade anything ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yener333 View Post
    I am HW and make ~ 100 dmg on buildings and 70-255 on player,depend on level,BR,and their Weapons,insignias,LT's...
    I want switch to Terminator...what you think ,what for Dmg i would to on buidinfs with Terminator without upgrade anything ?
    If you have demo 3 you will want to get to grenade 3 for similar building damage. Depending on your account stats, you may see a slight increase in building damage but it should be pretty close otherwise.

Going to try new setup.. I'm former HW gone ghost, will be leveling Terminator in a few months after I'm happy where ghost is at. Almost lvl 6 currently. Trying out building damage setup with 2* Viper, 2* Hyena, 6* Backfire, 4* Frank, 6* Vigilante. Added few insigs with +dmg% also few Mafia in there with Legend armor that adds 4% to insigs on them.

Will do splash damage testing after a few demo wars, 3* Valkrye, 5* Rocket, 4* Morningstar, maybe Viper and Overkill or something!

Ghost is killer fun, but demo at heart and it seems to be needed more and more.

Thx.I stay HW for a while,will not switch to Terminator now.I think thats not worth it,maybe later together with better gears.First a upgrade my HW as far as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindaxs View Post
    Going to try new setup.. I'm former HW gone ghost, will be leveling Terminator in a few months after I'm happy where ghost is at. Almost lvl 6 currently. Trying out building damage setup with 2* Viper, 2* Hyena, 6* Backfire, 4* Frank, 6* Vigilante. Added few insigs with +dmg% also few Mafia in there with Legend armor that adds 4% to insigs on them.
    Damage was between 168 and 201 on various buildings. Was in legendary, was hoping for more did set a few traps could have used on demo. Ended up just shy of 8000 damage no nuke help. Layla for extra tokens may be better than Hyena.. Don't imagine damage would suffer too much and extra hits can't hurt!

sniper tower 168
    research lab 201

Damage was between 168 and 201 on various buildings. Was in legendary, was hoping for more did set a few traps could have used on demo. Ended up just shy of 8000 damage no nuke help. Layla for extra tokens may be better than Hyena.. Don't imagine damage would suffer too much and extra hits can't hurt!

sniper tower 168
    research lab 201
    Congrats on the damage👍

Layla for extra tokens may be better than Hyena..
    Info on the block is that Hyena helps only on people, not on building.

Nice hits, nonetheless.
    48BE8B

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    Info on the block is that Hyena helps only on people, not on building.

Nice hits, nonetheless.
    Imagine Vigilante would be in same boat then... Assumed +dmg % would be widespread on any skill...

Will try without Vigilane and Hyena see if results differ. Put in Layla and ?? Wish I had a Midas!

Wish I had a Midas!
    I feel the same way about Red Countess!

Street Boss

I've got midas at lvl3 and I do ne a whole battle just demoing the other day as terminator with no demo skills. Averaged 130 per hit but got a couple of 245s when Midas proced.

Ok new info on the block!

. Damage LT's now also affect Building Damage

Will redo and hoping for ~15% increase +

Frank, Hyena, Vigilante, Viper and Backfire

Bumped Backfire upto 9*, need epic rembibator and can get Hyena to 3*. Hoping for 230 raw hits!

Ok new info on the block!

. Damage LT's now also affect Building Damage

Will redo and hoping for ~15% increase +

Frank, Hyena, Vigilante, Viper and Backfire

Bumped Backfire upto 9*, need epic rembibator and can get Hyena to 3*. Hoping for 230 raw hits!
    Well seems to work as intended! Lowest hit was 196 up to 236. Thanks Devs! First time hit 10k damage without nuke help. Still a long time off before I switch back and go Terminator, but good to see it improving for demo.. Long neglected! Before changes range was 168-201 on similar buildings/empire..

Thug

I recently started a thread in the general section to collect data on this. Feel free to contribute if you want to help arrive at an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PerpleX View Post
    I recently started a thread in the general section to collect data on this. Feel free to contribute if you want to help arrive at an answer.
    http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...ata-collection