• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mist
    Retired Game Guru
    • Jan 2013

Re: Heavy Weapons Demolitions Damage

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
    It will be interesting to see how the new classes affect demo damage...
    Likely they won't unless it's an upgraded demo skill.
    sigpic

Comment

• Tired
      Banned
      • Mar 2015

Lvl371. Demo3. Max 137 1000atk 1410def

Comment

• Cthulu
        Retired Game Guru
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Mist View Post
        Likely they won't unless it's an upgraded demo skill.
        That would be a hard choice to upgrade if there wasn't some form of demo skill.

Unless they replace it with a building decap
        Come join us
        on the official
        Underworld Empire Discord Server
        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Blindaxs
          Banned
          • May 2015

I can say the most difference I see is in adding straight attack. I assume Defense would be same but may be at the 70% of attack.

Finally took a WH down in 6 hits. 5 would be ideal.. Or I would take 3 if I had a RC :/

Comment

• Simplyawsomex
            Brawler
            • Aug 2013

I didn't factor in insignias nor lts so this won't be exact (but it's pretty close). The weapons you can bring to a duel varies by your class, but you can add roughly 100 to the mix as it doesn't make much of a difference.

Minimum Building Damage: Maximum Building Damage:
            20*(Demolition Level) + 20 + 0.014*(player atk + 0.75 player def + gears) 20*(Demolition Level) + 40 + 0.015*(player atk + 0.75 player def + gears)
            Based on what i've noticed in wars there doesn't seem to be a cap for building damage, and it scales linearly with player strength.

New players (with no stats) : 20-40 demo damage
            Without demolition or any player stats, the default range is 20-40

I did some testing based on different player's builds and their building damage (not going to list any names) . I took the differences in demo damage and divided that value by the (player atk + 0.75 player def), most of them produced a value between 0.014 and 0.015. Since at higher levels there tend to be a wider range of damage,

I've set the minimum to 20*(demo level)+ 20 + 0.014 (player stats)
            and the maximum to 20* (demo level) +40 + 0.015 (player stats)

With this formula, a non-heavy with:
            1000 atk/1000 def with an item bonus of ~100 will deal around 46~68 demo damage.
            2000 atk/1000 def with an item bonus of ~100 will deal around 60~83 demo damage.
            5000 atk/1 def with an item bonus of ~100 will deal around 91~117 demo damage.

All non-heavy classes can set demo level to 0.
            Keep in mind that some buildings have damage mitigation so the actual damage in EvE will be lower.

Note that this is only a close estimate, there's some factors that hasn't been taken account for, so the accuracy can be further improved.
            Insignia Upgrade Chances
            -Under Construction-
            Chances of upgrading to : (Success/Attempts)
            Level 2: 100% (26/26)
            Level 3: 100% (26/26)
            Level 4: 96% (25/26)
            Level 5: 96% (25/26)
            Level 6: 81% (23/28)
            Level 7: 80% (23/27)
            Level 8: 74% (23/30)
            Level 9: 73% (19/26)
            Level 10: 69% (12/18)
            Level 11: 60% (12/21)
            Level 12: 38% (12/34)
            Level 13: 39% (12/27)
            Level 14: 35% (12/36)
            Level 15: 29% (12/36)

Comment

• LeadFarmer
              Lackey
              • Mar 2015

I don't think better weapons and vehicles makes a difference when you demo. It's all based off your toons attack or defense stats. We have 2 main demos on our team a lvl 250 and me at lvl 500 ( both with lvl 3 demo). I have better LTs better vehicles and weapons then the lvl 250 and we do the exact same damage to buildings. Now that I started to pump up attack is when I started doing more damage to buildings then the lvl 250. So I believe that it's all based off your toons attack and defense stats. Weapons, LTs and gears don't really matter.

Comment

• Solomon
                Lackey
                • Dec 2013

I'm a level 508, Heavy Weapon class with everything maxed out. My Defense is 2141 and attack is 1044 (raw). My maximum demo hit in war so far is 149. I slowly see it go up from time to time. A couple weeks ago my max was 148. I haven't added to attack stats for at least 4 months, but I HAVE played around with the insignias and keep adding to only my defense. Before the insignias came out and after I stopped adding to my attack, the only thing that could have been increasing my building damage is the increase to my Defense and the playing around with my LT's which add the bonus Attack and Defense to my stats.

Comment

• Massmurder
                  Consigliere
                  • Sep 2015

Bumping thread to include terminators?

When i was heavy 116 was my best. Had around 2k att 400 def. Switched to terminator, been adding to attack, around 3500att400def 121 is new best on a warehouse with only level 1 grenade.

Comment

• AdonisRM1
                    Lackey
                    • Oct 2015

Grenade 3 I do between 250 up to 400 depending on the building being hit

Comment

• mr_teflon
                      Lieutenant
                      • May 2014

my main account is a ghost and I have 3300 attack and 250 defence, the most I do is around 75 damage which is roughly the same as a toon that has hardly any attack or defence that has demo 2 and I'm basing this on comparisons with my other account when it was weaker and its a demo.

My 2nd account is a demo and the most i've ever seen it do is 125 damage but its attack is 1500 ish and defence is 42 so I'd say the higher your attack or defence the higher the damage goes but at at diminishing rate the more stats you pump, well thats how it seems to me.

Comment

• Cthulu
                        Retired Game Guru
                        • Dec 2014

The boost to shield damage has really helped. Going to terminator (grenade 3) gave me a 5-10 bump in regular building damage initially but after the adjustment it became a lot of fun to hit shields.

Not sure how defensive demos are finding Terminator though?
                        Come join us
                        on the official

Comment

• Yener333
                          Thug
                          • Nov 2015

I am HW and make ~ 100 dmg on buildings and 70-255 on player,depend on level,BR,and their Weapons,insignias,LT's...
                          I want switch to Terminator...what you think ,what for Dmg i would to on buidinfs with Terminator without upgrade anything ?

Comment

• Cthulu
                            Retired Game Guru
                            • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Yener333 View Post
                            I am HW and make ~ 100 dmg on buildings and 70-255 on player,depend on level,BR,and their Weapons,insignias,LT's...
                            I want switch to Terminator...what you think ,what for Dmg i would to on buidinfs with Terminator without upgrade anything ?
                            If you have demo 3 you will want to get to grenade 3 for similar building damage. Depending on your account stats, you may see a slight increase in building damage but it should be pretty close otherwise.
                            Come join us
                            on the official

Comment

• Blindaxs
                              Banned
                              • May 2015

Going to try new setup.. I'm former HW gone ghost, will be leveling Terminator in a few months after I'm happy where ghost is at. Almost lvl 6 currently. Trying out building damage setup with 2* Viper, 2* Hyena, 6* Backfire, 4* Frank, 6* Vigilante. Added few insigs with +dmg% also few Mafia in there with Legend armor that adds 4% to insigs on them.

Will do splash damage testing after a few demo wars, 3* Valkrye, 5* Rocket, 4* Morningstar, maybe Viper and Overkill or something!

Ghost is killer fun, but demo at heart and it seems to be needed more and more.

Comment

• Yener333
                                Thug
                                • Nov 2015

Thx.I stay HW for a while,will not switch to Terminator now.I think thats not worth it,maybe later together with better gears.First a upgrade my HW as far as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X