• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ash
    Soldier
    • Jul 2013

Executions on New Bosses

Has anyone been able to confirm that the replacement bosses (jungle ops, mafia, phoenix, storm) still give sizable point "bonuses" for executing stages of the boss? I know the old RPC boss would give around 15K points depending on which stage you executed but I have not attempted any executions on the phoenix resurrection boss.
    Been here for a minute. Worn out.
  • Simplyawsomex
    Brawler
    • Aug 2013

Re: Executions on New Bosses

Around 1000 as far as what I can tell.

I think this is their way of 'nerfing' anson. but now I don't feel the motivation to drop extra refills to bring bosses down when they're close to X range. I think people (not just anson campers) would appreciate it if the boss execution would give a sizable reward.
    Insignia Upgrade Chances
    -Under Construction-
    Chances of upgrading to : (Success/Attempts)
    Level 2: 100% (26/26)
    Level 3: 100% (26/26)
    Level 4: 96% (25/26)
    Level 5: 96% (25/26)
    Level 6: 81% (23/28)
    Level 7: 80% (23/27)
    Level 8: 74% (23/30)
    Level 9: 73% (19/26)
    Level 10: 69% (12/18)
    Level 11: 60% (12/21)
    Level 12: 38% (12/34)
    Level 13: 39% (12/27)
    Level 14: 35% (12/36)
    Level 15: 29% (12/36)

Comment

I am one of those few players that like it as it is and would love for all bosses to take this format.
      Originally posted by Simplyawsomex View Post
      I think people (not just anson campers) would appreciate it if the boss execution would give a sizable reward.
      I have Anson and Scorpion but the amount of camping on boss battles was getting borderline ridiculous especially after players bring a boss down after a ton of refills for lets say 3million points and then a camper steals the x and gets like 5-30 million points depending on how high star their Anson and Scorpion are ( alongside Lady Vice for those that have her ).

Comment

• AnalOverload
        Boss
        • Jan 2013

I don't mind the X points being Nerfed as much as I absolutely hate how the boss pnts have. This latest RPC boss requires 180% the refills it did before just to get the same weapons. (Yes I know threshold are new) They are not 1:1, they have made it literary more expensive to complete these new boss.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

• Ash
          Soldier
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by AnalOverload View Post
          I don't mind the X points being Nerfed as much as I absolutely hate how the boss pnts have. This latest RPC boss requires 180% the refills it did before just to get the same weapons. (Yes I know threshold are new) They are not 1:1, they have made it literary more expensive to complete these new boss.
          I agree. The replacement RPC takes twice as many refills for me to get even one threshold. I’m pretty peeved by this and quit hitting them after my first attempt.

Comment

• Athletic
            Banned
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Ash View Post
            I agree. The replacement RPC takes twice as many refills for me to get even one threshold. I’m pretty peeved by this and quit hitting them after my first attempt.
            u know the new bosses 3rd thresholds are around 30k right?

Comment

• Ash
              Soldier
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by chelsea View Post
              I am one of those few players that like it as it is and would love for all bosses to take this format.

I have Anson and Scorpion but the amount of camping on boss battles was getting borderline ridiculous especially after players bring a boss down after a ton of refills for lets say 3million points and then a camper steals the x and gets like 5-30 million points depending on how high star their Anson and Scorpion are ( alongside Lady Vice for those that have her ).
              As someone who intentionally starred up Anson and Scorpion to avoid having my x’s being stolen (boss camping is really getting ridiculous like you said, chelsea), I’m pretty irritated that they nerfed their abilities because I’m pretty much SOL on my investments; my purchased refills for dice jobs and fused away LTs have been wasted. So, now if I can’t safeguard my spending on bosses, why spend? PA needs to check themselves on retroactively nerfing abilities by spending a little more time thinking stuff through (*cough* Illusionist *cough*). How exactly are big boss hitters to be "rewarded" for their efforts now?

Comment

• Shithead
                Goon
                • Apr 2014

Yes I'm with u Chelsea, new way is better

Wrt refills don't see a real increase in effort on bosses tho apart from enforcers seem to be tougher than before and it's crap that Storm raiders starts with 2 : )

Comment

Totally can relate (*cough* Illusionist *cough*... ranted privately to devs since this was ONLY REASON why i burned FP on that crate, don't care for the epics even. It took 4 VIPs before I could get Illusionist and fused him as high as I could. Illusionist is on par with Irina still despite the nerf IMO.) I also raised my Anson and Scorpion level as best I can to compete but prefer it this way personally. This is only for new bosses mind you so campers can still keep on camping for other bosses, SMH . To each his own .
                  Originally posted by Ash View Post
                  As someone who intentionally starred up Anson and Scorpion to avoid having my x’s being stolen (boss camping is really getting ridiculous like you said, chelsea), I’m pretty irritated that they nerfed their abilities because I’m pretty much SOL on my investments; my purchased refills for dice jobs and fused away LTs have been wasted. So, now if I can’t safeguard my spending on bosses, why spend? PA needs to check themselves on retroactively nerfing abilities by spending a little more time thinking stuff through (*cough* Illusionist *cough*). How exactly are big boss hitters to be "rewarded" for their efforts now?
                  I do think the regular bosses seem really tough now but the new ones has a low threshold IMO ( 25k- 45k gets 3 epic drops, I got legendary drop twice and 3 epic drops on 40k points as well as pieces to make legendary Ship/Boat/Gun ) which i am glad for.
                  Originally posted by Shithead View Post
                  Yes I'm with u Chelsea, new way is better

Wrt refills don't see a real increase in effort on bosses tho apart from enforcers seem to be tougher than before and it's crap that Storm raiders starts with 2 : )

All in all, the new execution points for new bosses are ok to me but obviously not ok to all.

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
                    Consigliere
                    • Aug 2013

While it seems that the new RPC boss is tougher (not talking about thresholds, but the total damage needed to bring down the boss), but it seems that the Mafia Insurrection boss is slightly easier. Is this what others are seeing as well?

Comment

• NSFW
                      Goon
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
                      While it seems that the new RPC boss is tougher (not talking about thresholds, but the total damage needed to bring down the boss), but it seems that the Mafia Insurrection boss is slightly easier. Is this what others are seeing as well?
                      New RPC sucks up way more stam. There is no doubt they made that boss harder.
                      ~~~~Padawans~~~~

Comment

• DarkLotus
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2015

All the bosses seem to correspond pretty well with their old counterparts. I speak mainly about the Illuminati, that was the boss I did the most and the new one is just as easy if not easier to score on. Just my observations... still working on the new RPC boss.

Comment

• TheTowne
                          Enforcer
                          • Jul 2013

But why blame the people who realize an lt's potential (Anson) star him up but then punish the very same people because other people don't want to take the time to star him up? That's like a child in a store is throwing a fit and gets the same amount of candy/treat as his brother who was behaving? Doesn't make sense! Here's an idea get Anson and start rolling crates or get fusion bait!

Comment

• TheTowne
                            Enforcer
                            • Jul 2013

But wouldn't you think the smarter person who stars up Anson has saved him the amount of refills that the other guy 5-30mil? I Mean imagine instead of blowing that many refills if I have a star Anson (at least a 5 star 3%to execution. Which is what I have.) then I don't have spend that much on refills!😬😏 All is fair in love and execute!

Comment

• anonymousE
                              Thug
                              • Nov 2014

Well this is a crime game, therefore Anson is a thief, he is a sneaky little thief that comes out of nowhere and steals before you even know it

Comment

Working...
                              X