• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Godric
    Lieutenant
    • Mar 2013

Underworld Empire Story - Rise of Godric

Just for the fun of it, this thread will be dedicated to a UE themed short story I will begin working on. I won't go super in-depth on like a #1 best selling novel style of writing, but I plan to just keep things brief in this story as it follows the adventures of Godric - the LT who lost the create a LT contest two years in a row - as he travels across the UE universe. If you like it cool! If not whatever! Its the off-topic section anyway

Book One: Slums | Chapter 1: Two Days

Godric: "You know they say you only do two days in jail... Thats the day you go in and the day you come out."

After a 6 year sentence Godric is finally being released from prison. Godric once was a liuetenant for the kingpin of all things illegal, Vick. But after an incident with law enforcement Godric was sold out by Vick in order to save himself. Godric never forgave Vick and spent every day of that bitter 6 year sentence thinking about how many different ways he could kill Vick. But Godric knew he couldn't kill Vick without some firepower so first things first! He had to find himself some work!

So Godric decided to take a visit down to his old stomping grounds the Slums to see if he could find himself some work. When he arrived he was in for a world of shock, the Slums that he once knew no longer existed. Most of the homes and businesses there were boarded up or abandoned. The old slums where Godric ran his crew under Vick were gone, there wasn't a sign of Vick's influence anywhere down there. Godric couldn't believe his eyes, his old territory was now a dirty and forgotten dump.

The Slums was all Godric knew growing up so he continued walking the empty streets of the Slums. While still in search of any signs of his old crew, Godric heard some commotion coming from a nearby alley.

???: "Get off of me!!!"

It was the voice of girl, heck it was the first voice Godric heard since visiting the Slums. So Godric sprinted towards the alley and upon his arrival he see's a pretty young girl tussling with a hooded man. Godric's presence catches the attention of both the girl and the hooded man, during the short lapse of attention the hooded figure snatches the purse of girl and flees off.

Girl: "Aargh! See what you've done! You let him get away!"

Godric goes to see if the girl is all right, she is furious and still was blaming Godric for the hooded man getting away. After she calms down, Godric ask her what's happened to the Slums. The girl tells Godric that a local gang known as the Skull Gang has taken over area and really ran the place down.

Girl: "The Slums, where crime runs rampant and where even the police are scared to serve justice."

This information infuriates Godric, Godric used to be the most feared man in The Slums. The girl then proceeds to walk off and states she is going after the man who robbed her.

Godric: "Is that man apart of The Skull Gang?"
    Girl: "Yea that was a low life street thug who goes by the name of AK"
    Godric: "Count me in then!"
    Girl: "You wanna make a name for yourself huh? You're a nobody now but I feel like you'll show them. Come with me."
    Godric: "But wait! Who are you?"
    Girl: "I'm Sara.."

To be continued...
    sigpic
    Signature by: MageFX
  • Markz1337
    Street Boss
    • Apr 2013

Re: Underworld Empire Story - Rise of Godric

NEED CHAPTER 2!!!!!!!

Interesting short story. I remember some else did a story a while back. If they do one on Hollywood I might do a story on that.
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

Comment

• !BC!
      Banned
      • May 2014

Re: Underworld Empire Story - Rise of Godric

Good job. Waiting for part 2

Comment

• Godric
        Lieutenant
        • Mar 2013

Underworld Empire Story - Rise of Godric

Book One: Slums | Chapter 2: Double Tap

Picking up from where we last left off, Godric is on his way to a revenge fueled mission with this Sara girl he potentially saved.

Sara: "You'll need yourself a gun, come on I'll give you a ride. I know a gun shop not too far from here."

So Godric followed Sara around the corner to her ride, and there it was! A fully equipped Pimped Out SUV, sporting 24" chrome rims and even butterfly doors! Godric was amazed by Sara's high end vehicle. But it also raised some suspicion for Godric. Why would a girl driving such an expensive truck be alone down in the Slums. Even in the old days it wouldn't have made sense to drive alone down there by yourself, especially with such a flashy vehicle.

It was a short ride to the gun shop, and before Godric could even process it all they were already at their destination. They were outside of this shady looking pawn shop. They went inside and it looked like your standard junky pawn shop.

Cashier: "What can I do for you today Sara?"
        Sara: "I need to get this one here a gun."

At that moment, the cashier reached his hand under the counter, and clicked what seemed to be a button or switch of some sort. Then suddenly the shelves inside of the display case in front him all flipped, hiding all the useless junk that was once there and out came a fully stocked shelf of guns and ammo. There was all sorts of different kinds of guns and ammo now displayed. "Take your pick" the cashier said. Sara pointed out a Glock.

Sara: "How much I owe you?"
        Cashier: "Oh nothing! Nothing! On the house for you Sara, just let your dad know I looked out for you!"

The cashier sounded very frantic when he said that..Godric took note of that. Sara handed Godric the Glock.

Sara: "You know how to use that thing right?"
        Godric: "I prefer revolvers, they don't jam. But this will do."

So now armed up and ready, Sara and Godric ride out to go seek out this AK person. They drive around The Slums for a while until they arrive outside this boarded up ran down house. Sara turns the car off and proceeds to get out.

Sara: "You coming or what?"
        Godric: "This is it!? This place looks like it haven't been lived in for years."
        Sara: "Don't let the boards fool you, would an empty house have cameras."

Sara points to numerous cameras on the outside of the house keeping surveillance.

Sara: "AK will be holed up in here with his lackeys. Follow my lead and don't get yourself killed... and most importantly, Don't hold me back!"

Sara pulls out a shiny semi-automatic G19 Pistol, then grabs one side of the board covering the front entrance. Godric grabs the other side. "1, 2, 3, Pull!" The two rip the board off the front entrance and Sara charges in quick! Pop, Pop, Pop! Before Godric can even enter the building, gun shots are already ringing off. Godric charges in and the gun fight is on. Two men are already lying dead on the floor, 3 other thugs are firing across to the other side of room where Sara is taking cover behind a couch firing back. Godric uses his undiscovered presence to his advantage and fires off a shot, dropping one of the thugs. The fire fight heats up, bullets are flying from both sides of the room, tearing the entire room apart. Godric and Sara are pinned down from the heavy fire of the thugs, they can barely get any good shots in. Sara then rips off her locket, she had this exquisite gold hearted shape locket she wore around her neck. Inside of the locket is a mirror, she sticks the mirror out from the bottom corner of the couch and inside of it she could she where the two thugs were standing. She turns to Godric, and he nods his head letting her know they are on the same page. Then together they both briskly pop out of cover and drop the remaining two thugs.

Sara: "AK is still in here somewhere, fan out!"

The two spread out and cautiously creep out as they look for AK. Sara makes her way to the dining room, as she creeps through she hears a floor board squeak and as she turns around, out pops AK from behind a flipped table. He has his infamous Street AK and without hesitation begins firing at Sara!

AK: "Bam Bam, Brotha!"

AK's AK roars loudly as he sprays, but Sara quickly jumps and rolls out of the way. She rises up, and lines her sights up to his head. AK pauses as he looks down the barrel of Sara's pistol. Sara pulls the trigger!....NOTHING! The gun was jammed! and AK noticed!

AK: "Oh how the tables turned! I wonder how much I could get for the daughter of Enzo? $100 mill? $200 mil?"

AK then proceeded to creep up towards Sara with his rifle aimed right at her. Sara dropped her gun and raised her hands as she knew she was out of options from there on. AK continued on ranting about how he was going to kidnap her and sell her back to her family. But then Godric came creeping from around the kitchen corner behind AK. Sara cracked a smile and winked, AK was confused by her reaction and wondered what she was smiling at, so as he turned his head to look behind him... BANG BANG! Two to the head and AK drops.

Sara was extremely thankful for Godric saving her life, so she offered to pay for a motel room for him to stay low in.

Sara: "This isn't going to be the end of this, once word gets out that AK is dropped we'll be seeing some more skulls for sure."

Godric barely seemed to care about what Sara just said, as if something else was on his mind.

Godric: "Alright so I think I've earned some explanations now! Why are you even down here in The Slums? Who is this Enzo guy? and how are you worth so much!?"

Sara paused, and looked as if she knew this conversation was coming.

Sara: "I guess your right, I do owe you some explaining, least I can do for you saving my life. How about I meet you here tomorrow morning and I'll explain everything. I promise."

Godric hops out of the SUV and heads into the motel and wonders what did he just get himself into...

To be continued...
        sigpic
        Signature by: MageFX

Comment

Working...
        X