• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mizurda
    Lackey
    • Jan 2015

Simplify new characters on same device!

I have been informed that in order to create a new account and character on my device that I have to completely reset the device. Really?? I have to screw up everything on my device just to start a new character in one game?!?! I hope you guys are working on a solution to this as lots of new players end up screwing up until they learn the game and decide to start over
    Last edited by Guest; 01-19-2015, 10:11 PM.
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: Simplify new characters on same device!

Depends on if it's an apple device (I don't know how it works on Androids). Folks have multiple accounts on the same device and can switch back and forth. There are different threads on the forums describing how to do it. That would be my advice for anyone in this situation.
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Static
      Consigliere
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Mizurda View Post
      I have been informed that in order to create a new account and character on my device that I have to completely reset the device. Really?? I have to screw up everything on my device just to start a new character in one game?!?! I hope you guys are working on a solution to this as lots of new players end up screwing up until they learn the game and decide to start over
      what are they exactly screwing up? There's nothing to screw up... So you put stat points elsewhere and want to go a different route! Just add to where you want them from here on out and you'll be fine

Comment

• Selene
        Retired Game Guru
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Static View Post
        what are they exactly screwing up? There's nothing to screw up... So you put stat points elsewhere and want to go a different route! Just add to where you want them from here on out and you'll be fine
        The OP is referring to character transfer that he did. He got a new device and transferred, but now both the new and old devices are tied to the same character. Which is unnecessary.

He wants to start a brand new character on the old device. And the only way to restart is to reset/wipe everything on your phone. At least that's my understanding.
        Inactive as of July 14, 2015

Comment

• WrecklessInTx
          Enforcer
          • Mar 2013

Use a different game center email/itunes email/ apple email? It let me change 3 times on ipod then i had to make a couple gmail accts
          R.I.P. To The OG 💲☆D9449D☆💲

Comment

Working...
          X