• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OneHoop
    Brawler
    • Oct 2014

Stim packs broken

There have been a number of times recently where I have tried to give a teammate a stim pack and it has resulted in me attacking them! I thought it was just the top stim button, but now it has happened on both buttons. It still says that I gave them a stim pack in the war log, but the splash screen says "victory" and they sustain damage.
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: Stim packs broken

When you stim the team mate, a booby trap that was set on him explodes, causing both you and the team mate and the building taking damage.
    Note that you do not see the booby trap set by the opponent team. Since its a trap.
    48BE8B

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
      Consigliere
      • Aug 2013

It is interesting that the system does appear to register it as an attack. For example, you can get the daily achievement of defeating 10 people who are 50 levels above you by stimming 10 of your empire mates who are high enough level. Also, if you try to stim an empire mate who is an assassin who has the payback skill, you start receiving damage if you try doing this multiple times.

Comment

• alexian
        • Jun 2013

Well, you do "slap them back to there senses". So, yeah, its an attack 😂
        48BE8B

Comment

Working...
        X