View Poll Results: Which faction are you?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cartel

30 23.26%
  • Mafia

22 17.05%
  • Dragon Syndicate

27 20.93%
  • Street

50 38.76%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which faction are you and why?

Which faction are you and why?

I'm the Cartel. I chose it because I had too, I like the colour blue and I really couldn't figure what the difference could be between the Cartel and any of the other choices. I assume that at some point I may be able to change my allegiance.

Yup! It doesn't really matter what allegiance you are, only that you like it. Each Faction has different specialized items you can get by paying respect daily! (every other day for the Cartel).
    Personally, I'm old school and have to go with the Mafia!
    Never lose your curiosity!

I go with Dragon Syndicate. A bonus in attack is always good for power.

I'm with street because Raven is purdy hehe. The car you get at 6000 reputation points is cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger View Post
    I'm with street because Raven is purdy hehe. The car you get at 6000 reputation points is cool too.
    I like your reasoning

I've started with the Cartel too. A good way is that you have your final aim in your mind. for example if you aim to have have 300 energy, allocate your sp until you reach 240 and increase the rest with Gaining daily reputation at the Mafia for 60 days, which makes +60 energy and 6.000 Reputation, the amount you need to unlock the final reward

Dragon Syndicate. I probably liked their logo best.

Quote Originally Posted by Alper View Post
    I've started with the Cartel too. A good way is that you have your final aim in your mind. for example if you aim to have have 300 energy, allocate your sp until you reach 240 and increase the rest with Gaining daily reputation at the Mafia for 60 days, which makes +60 energy and 6.000 Reputation, the amount you need to unlock the final reward
    Your example sounds a bit like the "300 rule" in CA

Street Boss
    Mafia baby

I am raven's slave so aiming for street. She is sooooo "purdy"! But for now I go where I can favor pts fastest.

I started and finished with cartel so I didnt have to worry bout rep everyday but I could do it every other day. and now I'm doing mafia since I am Fat Tony, only makes sense. I believe you start with a faction too I dont know if that plays into respect. but i picked mafia to start, for obvious reasons again.

Started off in Syndicate, But im leaning to The Cartel now, I want La Aguila! "The Eagle" haha

street. mmm defense

Cartel. They are first in line and top of the list. Everyone else is beneath them. Even Scareface found out what happens when you cross the Cartel.

Repwise I'm going for them all, preference is mafia, just play The Darkness (1 or 2) or read the comics and you'll understand

Dragons all day long... Triads are ruthless and untouchable the mafia can be breached, I like the cartel too ruthless... The videos on pure gore prove that lmfao don't go to Mexico on holiday haha

Quote Originally Posted by ToshZZ View Post
    Dragons all day long... Triads are ruthless and untouchable the mafia can be breached, I like the cartel too ruthless... The videos on pure gore prove that lmfao don't go to Mexico on holiday haha
    Amen to that, Haha

Caporegime Game Guru

Cartel. Heh I last longer with the extra stamina. Lets me run further so the cops can catch the fat mafia cats.

I took a little more into account on my choosing: Cartel +stamina -i dont deal drugs D.Syndicate +attk - not asian
    The mafia (now heres the deal) i am partial for one +im Italian two- im also irish so that would never work so in conclusion.....(i know)
    FIANALLY The Street: Because its the only logical choice for my situation. Ty and hope you have an easier time.

ps SINCE I SAY WHATS UP TO ALL OF THEM AND THEY GIVE ME STUFF, IM THINKING THEY ALL WORK FOR ME!!!! SKULLS REPRESENT!!!!
    Last edited by TonKa; 03-26-2013 at 07:18 PM. Reason: edit

# VJ please stop quoting every comment, TonKa*"

Lackey

Re: Which faction are you and why?

I'm Cartel because I didn't know you could choose the others. I was probably around 3,000 before I figured out I could change..