Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *EmpireShadows vs. Chosen*

Cool *EmpireShadows vs. Chosen*

UE World,

Alright everybody the world has been waiting for the rematch between the veteran EmpireShadows and the new kids on the block Chosen. Well tonight we came together in an EPIC CLASH!

ES Battle Strategies:
    Empire Shadows went quickly to the backdoor position where Chosen had a sniper tower (using defensively) and Rosa holding it down in 7. Their Assassins lead by Chris Michaels made quick work of all 3 defenders taking them all down in about 20 seconds. Rosa used 2 health packs effectively holding them off until we allocated HP to building 2 (Ruger) They took down building 7 quickly and faced building 4. PlatinumK1 held 4 for as long as possible before ES smashed through now facing our HQ.

Chosen Battle Strategies:
    Chosen went Top dicing up the likes of Salv, Indrael, Dagen, D1rty Deuce, Mobster, and Generals Boss along the way. Swiftly getting to HQ before ES and taking it down within 8 minutes! We had the advantage and the rest is history.

ACTIVES:
    ES: 67/70
    CHOSEN: 63/69

It was a good all around battle and ES used quite the exotic battle strategy but the strength and EvE Prowess of Chosen just proved too much for the Veterans. TokenMonster and his defensive plan of protecting backdoor (knowing CM is known for it) worked! Hats off to both teams and we look forward to next time!

Last edited by Archaic; 05-31-2013 at 04:09 AM.

Re: *EmpireShadows vs. Chosen*

Great battle as always ES!

Fun AmAZING battle!!!! Although we are behind on upgrades

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
    UE World,

Alright everybody the world has been waiting for the rematch between the veteran EmpireShadows and the new kids on the block Chosen. Well tonight we came together in an EPIC CLASH!

ES Battle Strategies:
    Empire Shadows went quickly to the backdoor position where Chosen had a sniper tower (using defensively) and Rosa holding it down in 7. Their Assassins lead by Chris Michaels made quick work of all 3 defenders taking them all down in about 20 seconds. Rosa used 2 health packs effectively holding them off until we allocated HP to building 2 (Ruger) They took down building 7 quickly and faced building 4. PlatinumK1 held 4 for as long as possible before ES smashed through now facing our HQ.

Chosen Battle Strategies:
    Chosen went Top dicing up the likes of Salv, Indrael, Dagen, D1rty Deuce, Mobster, and Generals Boss along the way. Swiftly getting to HQ before ES and taking it down within 8 minutes! We had the advantage and the rest is history.

It was a good all around battle and ES used quite the exotic battle strategy but the strength and EvE Prowess of Chosen just proved too much for the Veterans. TokenMonster and his defensive plan of protecting backdoor (knowing CM is known for it) worked! Hats off to both teams and we look forward to next time!

Well it wasn't a steam roll but!!! *clap clap clap*

Quote Originally Posted by Token Monster View Post
    Fun AmAZING battle!!!! Although we are behind on upgrades
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    upgrades are literally the most minuscule argument. The only upgrades that will make a huge difference right now are 80 member cap, and 750k donations.
    Ya, you guys are going to be ridiculous really really fast, congrats
    Good luck ES on getting your crown back!
    "100% of the shots you don't take, don't go in."

Are you sure ES had 68 actives, I almost 100% sure we has at least 5 inactives.but good job Chosen

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Are you sure ES had 68 actives, I almost 100% sure we has at least 5 inactives.
    Recounted and missed 1. You had 3 inactives. Los68, megs, and Meatloaf... give em a spankin

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
    Recounted and missed 1. You had 3 inactives. Los68, megs, and Meatloaf... give em a spankin
    Meatloaf? You can't punish a guy who would do anything for love.

Great EvE ES can't wait for you to have lvl 1000 something and so on to hit me now I've been nice only hitting gold stars but now ima hit every lvl I can beat and I will spend to improves those I lose too thanks again for having some type of morals!

We Are One! Number One! The Chosen Ones!

EXPECT US!

One last thing everyone stay blessed! Jesus is King!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    One last thing everyone stay blessed! Jesus is King!
    Sorry, Ant. My ❤ belongs to the dark lord, Satan.

And ur granted that right and that's ur personal decision and I respect that and I love you and so does Jesus

Bacon, dark lord as in Oscar Mayer?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. M View Post
    Bacon, dark lord as in Oscar Mayer?
    Meatloaf and I are going to start a new religion. Only people named after meat foods are welcome. Also, it has a membership fee which needs to be paid 5 years up before you can be enlightened.

My only deity is Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Congrats Chosen!

...still waiting for war chat ss replay.

Congrats Chosen! Looks like the empire rankings desperately need a new system now... *cough*HeadDevInChargePleaseLookAtThisPost*cough*

Last edited by Asteraea; 05-31-2013 at 04:55 AM.

Congrats to Chosen. You guys are the Top Dogs now!!! Except of course yourself ARCH. See everything you seem to say reminds me of cheese... Which makes me think ARCH from CHOTUM as its a term used to describe the thick "cheese-like" discharge on the scrotum when a yeast infection is acquired on the scrotal sac, derived from two words "cheese" and "scrotum".

Es, good luck in the future. You got a big battle ahead of you. I wish you all success. Chosen, you earned my respect and awe. Cheers to both elitist Empires.

B̸L̸U̸∄ 
    T̸H̸E̸ U̸N̸F̸U̸K̸W̸I̸T̸A̸B̸L̸E̸S̸

Haha thanks Blue! Glad ya spent about $10,000 to be a nobody in UE and have a second rate empire. Good investment! Enjoy being old news!

Well played chosen. Knocked the armory down quick and got to the actives. Only thing to point out is that the final active numbers are misleading as it was a 45 minute battle. ES had under 50 active to start compared to the around 60 actives for chosen and the first 10 minutes are critical.

Not an excuse as a great empire knows how critical opening activity is and there is no excuse for the luck of readiness. GG chosen and credit to ruger and co for putting an elite group together this late in the game in a new place. Helluva move, Pat Riley would be proud.

(To be fair backdoor actually worked great as it used some health packs and knocked down a hospital all while getting to the actives. Going mid would have wasted time we didn't have and top row would have led to ruger and toke with over 4k health of madness apiece.)
    Last edited by Chris Michaels; 05-31-2013 at 05:27 AM.