Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Content Suggestion Thread 2

Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

Why when we have 1 stamina point remaining, executing a boss always fails, even when we do have 100% chance of success? It works as soon as we have a least 2 stamina points remaining. This is stupid...
    MIST KNIGHTS

It would be nice to know when Hotwire steals from you. It could just show as lots of cash being taken in the normal pvp notice.

Enforcer

A lieutenant that increased the XP that went to lieutenant leveling (similar to how Wraith, Palladium, Walker, and Arrow do for class XP) would be great for quickly getting newly combined, acquired, or fused lieutenants up to maximum level without throwing off player XP progression.

Individualized stats for eve would be nice. It seems that you are already tracking these for the leaderboard, so a quick list on your toons device seems like an easy enough thing to post.

Stop people playing this game like farm ville, hitting 100's of levels below! Just for a badge! Sort it plZ

I'd also like to see landscape mode for iPad!

I would like to see a Lady Luck crate with a potential to get any lt in the game, including event lts and old favor point Lts. Maybe even some gear that is no longer available too.

He went away without bidding anyone farewell.

The ability to see what items a player has donated, and to what upgrade.

Exactly the same as the way it currently shows how much cash players have donated to each upgrade, just add a symbol and a number by their name for each item as well.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Underboss of Dark London.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalPrick View Post
    Speaking as an empire leader, I really want a total token used counter during wars that both sides can see. Maybe something at the bottom of the leader board. Just to tell you how many tokens have been spent by a certain side in total. It would be fantastic to know if you lost because you didn't have enough tokens total, or because you used the tokens you did have poorly. Thank you.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by MurdeReR View Post
    Apart from the executions with ? And empire drops....
    I read a really good idea about having different LT setups. Like u can hav up to 3 sets of LT (eg. One for eve, pvp, jobs ect) and a little drop down and u pick the one u want. Instead of going into the LT and changing every single one. I thought that was a good idea.
    +100

Quote Originally Posted by Creel Limit View Post
    Pretty cool if we could see our record in EvE against another empire when you click on them. I don't know if Underworld Empire already tracks that in their database, if they did, be fun to see.
    +1

My own ideas:
    As an empire leader, I'd really like to see a kinda log file of everything happened within the empire. This way empire leaders can see which officer is helping the empire the most and which one can be demoted cause he doesn't do shit. Things I'd like to see:
    - [timestamp] Player X donated item Y towards building A
    - [timestamp] Player X was moved to building A by player B
    - [timestamp] Player X has changed war times from Time A to Time B at
    - [timestamp] Player X has removed/accepted Player Y from/to the empire
    - [timestamp] Player X has started construction of Upgrade A

Empire statistics like total tokens dropped, total shots deflected, total wins/losses, total crit hits, total executions, total building damage and go on.. Like said above: players LOVE stats!

EvE: health points back to the top of the screen. When a chat is opened, health is not visible.

He went away without bidding anyone farewell.

I think it would solve a lot of issues if you could swap lieutenants from one seat to another. Switching your seating around is a hassle.

My Regards,
    Joker,

Quote Originally Posted by DL_Joker View Post
    I think it would solve a lot of issues if you could swap lieutenants from one seat to another. Switching your seating around is a hassle.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    That, along with the different setups for LT's would really be awesome.

I think a way to send out a mass message to the empire you're in would be an excellent idea. Sending individual PM's to all 50-80 members is quite tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid View Post
    I think a way to send out a mass message to the empire you're in would be an excellent idea. Sending individual PM's to all 50-80 members is quite tedious.
    This would be fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid View Post
    I've been asking for this for ages. I don't even understand why it isn't even part of the original programing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    This would be fantastic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    I've been asking for this for ages. I don't even understand why it isn't even part of the original programing.
    Something else that would be sweet is a repeating automated message that would post itself in chat every so often. I would love one that said "Don't forget Donations!". I would have it set up to post before and after every war they could even make it a different color, like purple, so there is no confusion.
    Last edited by Twiztid; 12-31-2014 at 09:06 PM.

Fix the glitches!!! Respond to emails on issues in a timely basis!!!!

Separate chat line for officers to use to direct calls for eve. It's annoying to use one chat line and have to scroll and miss part of the latest calls. And also to ask people to stop chatting so calls stay accurate defeats the purpose of playing an online game with other people.

I'm from Poland and after update I have German language in game, before I have normally English language. It's stupid it should be option to change language in game to whatever you like. Now I have to change lanuage in my phone to English to have English in game.

I'm glad you finally included Lieutenant loadouts!

Now please, add an option to let us choose our language in-game, instead of adopting the phone language.

Thanks.
    MIST KNIGHTS

Also, make the war log the same language we have ours set to, if someone has theirs set to another language then thats how it appears when they atk.
    Very annoying to have to keep closing & reopening the log in order for everything to appear in English.