Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Content Suggestion Thread 2

Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

Would a tokens used counter for each empire in EvE be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    I would like to see a shift in the eve stamina cost, and a corresponding shift in rewards. Perhaps diamond ranks need to pay 20 stamina, but existing prizes are doubled, and some more rare prizes added into the mix, then 30 for legend, and again, an increase in number (and possibly quality) of rewards. Rare crate shards, tech lab components, even lt's.
    Yes to this. Like in legends league, give double or triple the exp for token usage and make rare shards drop 35% chance on win and epic shards drop 5% chance on win. Give people a reason to do EvE in more competitive/active empires. I used to play in an active empire but now I just play in a very dead empire to farm class coins because I'm in 4 different leaderboard categories every single war.

To improve EvE battles, I'd like to see the shields being lost when that bunker is destroyed. Same if HQ is destroyed. This would be a great dynamic to the wars and make the buildings even more valuable and worth defending.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSatan View Post
    To improve EvE battles, I'd like to see the shields being lost when that bunker is destroyed. Same if HQ is destroyed. This would be a great dynamic to the wars and make the buildings even more valuable and worth defending.
    I agree. The rest of the buildings lost their abilities once they are destroyed.

Plus I would love to see the way people would pay out buildings if this was the case. I would imagine 2 and 8 would be the most popular so you have to at least go through some bunker shields

For those of us who have spent years trying to create legendary items but not getting the last piece to drop, I would pay money to have a limited ability to swap a duplicate tech piece for a missing one! For the life of me I cannot get the last item to drop to build the steel kraken or dragon fang, but have duplicates of the other pieces

I propose that lieutenants purchased for jobs, ones that cannot be fused unless you have a duplicate, should be taken off as a requirement for their respective jobs and become normal lieutenants. When I first began my UE account this feature alone made fusing lieutenants incredibly frustrating and confusing and I imagine that I am not the only one, and I believe that it will reduce the learning curve for new players.

Can we make a way to disable pop ups? They make me crazy. Especially when timing is important like logging into war, demoing a building before someone heals, or trying to get the last tokens used before war ends. When seconds matter and eight popups happen - telling me I won laundered donation money and supercharged powers for my empire and hit an achievement, etc. - it's super-frustrating. And it's not a once in a while thing. It's constant. Game play would be so much more enjoyable if there was a way to switch them off - at least during war.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Can we make a way to disable pop ups? They make me crazy. Especially when timing is important like logging into war, demoing a building before someone heals, or trying to get the last tokens used before war ends. When seconds matter and eight popups happen - telling me I won laundered donation money and supercharged powers for my empire and hit an achievement, etc. - it's super-frustrating. And it's not a once in a while thing. It's constant. Game play would be so much more enjoyable if there was a way to switch them off - at least during war.
    They just need to be banners across the top and not pop ups. Just like when you get a global message.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    They just need to be banners across the top and not pop ups. Just like when you get a global message.
    That's a great idea!

Today we got silver and gold stars in Italy. How about adding the missing secret jobs? There are still 4 areas without secret jobs (London, Las Vegas, Tokio and Dubai). And a new area would be fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by p@go View Post
    Today we got silver and gold stars in Italy. How about adding the missing secret jobs? There are still 4 areas without secret jobs (London, Las Vegas, Tokio and Dubai). And a new area would be fine too.
    10,000x this.

Can't put it into words how disappointed I was to see yet another grind of silver and gold released before secret jobs again. We who are above level 100 need those crates in hopes of getting the Baron those things require in order to be less painful. From what I am hearing, he still doesn't help this problem enough.

Discordant Game Guru

Just realized this thread is coming up on its 3rd birthday and 250+ posts

We need a Content Suggestion Thread 3

It's time for this one to go to the clearing at the end of the path