Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 241 to 249 of 249

Thread: Content Suggestion Thread 2

  1. #241

    Caporegime Game Guru

    Mist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,760

    Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

    I was wondering if it would be possible to have item drop% next to item list in bosses? Would help to know how difficult getting a certain item is. As it stands all epics in the list seem to have equal chance to drop which isn't true of course.

  2. #242

    Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mist View Post
    I was wondering if it would be possible to have item drop% next to item list in bosses? Would help to know how difficult getting a certain item is. As it stands all epics in the list seem to have equal chance to drop which isn't true of course.
    I agree. I feel like it's like that with a lot of areas within the game. You have a certain % of epic, but there is a hidden percentage of what epic you will likely get.

    I feel like it's extremely predominant with crate rolls when you keep rolling the same common more than others.

  3. #243
    Brawler
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    166

    Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

    The same as Job heist. 13000 money per energy, stamina and tokens for all current heists and future heists.
    Please add common crate chards to PVP heist as well.
    I tried the PVP heist and didn't receive anything but common crate chards would have been a nice compensation.
    Thank you
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 03-06-2017 at 05:33 PM.

  4. #244
    Brawler
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    166

    Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

    Lieutenant power I want to see in the game and are willing to pay for:
    Lieutenant power: Help with RNG(random number generator) aspects of the game

    Description:
    This lieutenant power works the same as Sniper's killing spree. It stacks the more you use it.
    This lieutenant if seated works with all RNG aspects of the game.
    Take crates for example:
    Every crate you buy stacks giving you a better % chance of dropping uncommon, rare and epic Lt.
    If you buy 25 crates you will have a 100% chance of dropping uncommon, rare or epic Lt. and only 55% chance of dropping common Lt. Resets after 104%
    Every stamina you use during PVP heist stacks thus increasing your % chance of dropping a rare crate chard.
    The heist is finished after you have received 10 rare crate chards.
    Every time you buy a scratcher it stacks increasing your % chance of dropping uncapped energy or stamina refill.
    Every common/uncommon Lt. you receive in Challenge jobs stacks increasing your % chance of dropping a rare Lt.
    Increases by x% and resets after reaching 104%.

    P.S. I give permission to use this^^ idea in the next create a lieutenant competition !!!
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 03-08-2017 at 10:00 AM.

  5. #245

    Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

    I would like to see a shift in the eve stamina cost, and a corresponding shift in rewards. Perhaps diamond ranks need to pay 20 stamina, but existing prizes are doubled, and some more rare prizes added into the mix, then 30 for legend, and again, an increase in number (and possibly quality) of rewards. Rare crate shards, tech lab components, even lt's.

  6. #246

    Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

    Would a tokens used counter for each empire in EvE be possible?

  7. #247

    Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    I would like to see a shift in the eve stamina cost, and a corresponding shift in rewards. Perhaps diamond ranks need to pay 20 stamina, but existing prizes are doubled, and some more rare prizes added into the mix, then 30 for legend, and again, an increase in number (and possibly quality) of rewards. Rare crate shards, tech lab components, even lt's.
    Yes to this. Like in legends league, give double or triple the exp for token usage and make rare shards drop 35% chance on win and epic shards drop 5% chance on win. Give people a reason to do EvE in more competitive/active empires. I used to play in an active empire but now I just play in a very dead empire to farm class coins because I'm in 4 different leaderboard categories every single war.

  8. #248

    Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

    To improve EvE battles, I'd like to see the shields being lost when that bunker is destroyed. Same if HQ is destroyed. This would be a great dynamic to the wars and make the buildings even more valuable and worth defending.

  9. #249

    Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSatan View Post
    To improve EvE battles, I'd like to see the shields being lost when that bunker is destroyed. Same if HQ is destroyed. This would be a great dynamic to the wars and make the buildings even more valuable and worth defending.
    I agree. The rest of the buildings lost their abilities once they are destroyed.

    Plus I would love to see the way people would pay out buildings if this was the case. I would imagine 2 and 8 would be the most popular so you have to at least go through some bunker shields

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •