Goon
    • Jun 2013

Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

Please,

- Take the achievement button off the EvE refresh button;
    - Rework on the Lieutenant selection page, it's terrible;
    - Put a refresh button in boss fights;
    - Add a way to remove multiple allies at a time;
    - Fix low quality images like France and Mexico maps, somme bosses like Victor's Demolishers, or the out of health broken glass texture that appears in boss fight screen when under 10 HP;
    - Fix the fact that we can't buy job required items when we don't have enough energy to do the job;
    - With the Baron LT in our inner circle, add the choice to do 1x job or 3x job in job areas;
    - In EvE, in the same manner the number of remaining defenders in a building is indicated, I think it'll be cool to see also the number of remaining offenders (actives & sleepers);
    - Simplify the overall navigation in the different sections of the game.

Thank you.
    – MIST KNIGHTS –

Comment

• Twiztid
      Banned
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by ViwwiV View Post
      Please,

- Fix low quality images like France and Mexico maps, somme bosses like Victor's Demolishers, or the out of health broken glass texture that appears in boss fight screen when under 10 HP;
      Why would you want this feature taken out? For me its a good way to know I can't attack anymore, even though I can clearly see my health. Really just don't see how this is a bad thing?

Comment

• ViwwiV
        Goon
        • Jun 2013

I don't want it taken out, I'd like better texture for it.
        – MIST KNIGHTS –

Comment

• ViwwiV
          Goon
          • Jun 2013

What the hell?! First, my game is in french, which sucks, I want to keep it in english.
          Then they completely messed up the translation, they gave the same name "Bras droit" for Right Hand and Underboss.
          And guess what?! I can't assign any LT in the Underboss seat because selecting any of the "Bras droit" option in the drop-down list put the LT in the Right Hand seat!
          You have to fix that ASAP, this is ridiculous! And put an option to select our game language anyway, I want my game in english!

Last edited by ViwwiV; 11-14-2014, 09:53 AM.
          – MIST KNIGHTS –

Comment

• Fezuke
            Thug
            • Oct 2013

That's hilarious. I think "sous patron" would be a little more fitting for Underboss.

Comment

• dukewhite
              Enforcer
              • Jul 2014

A few things have come to mind in the past few days of playing.

• Achievements based on total number of daily goals achieved (i.e. - Complete 10/25/100/500 daily tasks) or daily achievement streaks (i.e. - 5/10/25/50 days in a row)

• The ability to melt down or sell back old gear that never gets used because it's lower than 501 other pieces of the same type

•*The ability to convert a certain number of one empire drop into one of the other ones (perhaps in the tech lab)

• A lieutenant, piece of gear, building, or consumable which provides a chance that fused or combined lieutenants will be doubled (similar to Isis's second special ability)

• Some way to fuse more than 2 lieutenants of a lower rarity to increase the star of a higher rarity lieutenant (i.e. fuse one 1-star rare with five 1-star uncommons to get one 2-star rare)

• Allow the lieutenants who you can "hire" with money to remain hirable even after you have one of them, increasing the cost per one purchased for each one you already have (or have bought/won in the past and fused away). Perhaps set a cap on it like there is for Black Market lieutenants. This would allow players to continue to pay money to level up a few of the basic lieutenants or use them to fuse (with diminishing results) without relying on random crate or challenge results.

• A means of paying respect and increasing player health by 1. It's the only use of SP that you can't currently get with respect.

• A sort function for the lieutenant screen, so you can choose to see them by highest Atk, Def, faction, name, or rarity.

• A way to flag duplicate lieutenants as "saved" for later so that the notification that they can be combined goes away.

• Recycling some old "exclusive" content that was available only to iOS players for Android users to have a shot at them. Since (I don't believe) accounts can be transferred from one platform to the other, iOS players who already have the prizes won't have a chance to get them again. This would go a long way to fostering goodwill among Android players, who have had a number of technical hurdles to overcome, but also are behind iOS players who've had an extra year and a half during which to gain exclusive content, pay respect, and otherwise improve simply by letting time pass.

• Create an item crate or other way to get items randomly for a small FP cost. I'm thinking specifically of some of the rare items made available for purchase along with lieutenants in the Black Market, Tech Lab ingredients that are no longer attainable (like the ones to build Helios, Brainiac, The Saw, etc.), and other hard-to-obtain gear. Make it so that even common drops are better than the literally worthless gloves, crowbars, and ski masks that currently drop as random rewards for the daily scratcher. An alternative would be to make items drop along with recombinators in challenge jobs, so you get a recombinator and a handful of items, either themed around the lieutenants available in that job or from the categories listed above.
              Last edited by dukewhite; 11-15-2014, 11:35 PM. Reason: fixing strange markup issue

Comment

• AnalOverload
                Boss
                • Jan 2013

Please reconsider the empire battle layout

Which one looks better? Just saying that I think the info should go on the top. Also I noticed a status icon after my 5th battle. I think if you put in where I put it in the left picture it is a lot more obvious.

Edit here's one more for you to chew on when you are inside buildings. Also includes a war log preview

Last edited by AnalOverload; 11-16-2014, 07:49 PM.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

• cmart
                  Goon
                  • Oct 2014

Originally posted by AnalOverload View Post
                  Please reconsider the empire battle layout

Which one looks better? Just saying that I think the info should go on the top. Also I noticed a status icon after my 5th battle. I think if you put in where I put it in the left picture it is a lot more obvious.
                  This is sooooo much better

Comment

• Fezuke
                    Thug
                    • Oct 2013

Pay this guy already. That's how I want my EvE layout to look like.

Comment

• ViwwiV
                      Goon
                      • Jun 2013

↑ I agree with AnalOverload. All the infos are at the same place, on top, this is more intuitive.
                      – MIST KNIGHTS –

Comment

• ViwwiV
                        Goon
                        • Jun 2013

Why when we have 1 stamina point remaining, executing a boss always fails, even when we do have 100% chance of success? It works as soon as we have a least 2 stamina points remaining. This is stupid...
                        – MIST KNIGHTS –

Comment

• Big Worm
                          Lackey
                          • Sep 2014

It would be nice to know when Hotwire steals from you. It could just show as lots of cash being taken in the normal pvp notice.

Comment

• dukewhite
                            Enforcer
                            • Jul 2014

A lieutenant that increased the XP that went to lieutenant leveling (similar to how Wraith, Palladium, Walker, and Arrow do for class XP) would be great for quickly getting newly combined, acquired, or fused lieutenants up to maximum level without throwing off player XP progression.

Comment

• Big Worm
                              Lackey
                              • Sep 2014

Individualized stats for eve would be nice. It seems that you are already tracking these for the leaderboard, so a quick list on your toons device seems like an easy enough thing to post.

Comment

• Phillof
                                Lackey
                                • Nov 2014

Stop people playing this game like farm ville, hitting 100's of levels below! Just for a badge! Sort it plZ

Comment

Working...
                                X