• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Purin
    Lackey
    • Jul 2013

Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

Since the LT screen is not a huge priority, instead of allowing customizable LT screens, what about setting it up so that you can view your LTs by rarity type (like they do currently) or by power level like they show in your profile screen. Since you already have the coding to list them in that order for the profile screen it should not take a lot of work to make it possible to view them in that order in the LT screen. That way those with high level commons and uncommons can access them easily and not have to scroll through all of their LTs. Just my two cents.

Comment

• Ramzie99
      Lackey
      • Oct 2014

The daily rewards are terrible. The last 2 times I have gotten to the 2 scratch tickets they both have payed out nothing. That's crap. I sign in everyday and at the end of 2 weeks I am rewarded with nothing thanx a lot..........

Comment

• Rabbit Fighter
        Goon
        • Mar 2013

Level caps? I know, seems to be a dirty word for PA, but you have one to 80. Then after that you are free for anyone to hit you. Plus they made it even easier by allowing high levels to just choose an empire and run through the ranks.
        Maybe add a cap for every 300 lvls. Hell, I'd be happy with every 500 lvls.
        And yeah, I agree with the post above me. Daily rewards are useless after Lvl 50. Maybe add some better rewards for higher Lvl players. Don't think a lvl 1500 needs a S&M mask or a kitchen knife.
        Hey, you could add award tiers based on what Lvl cap range you are in. Yeah, I know... Pipe dreams.
        PA operates with the philosophy that higher lvls hitting down on lower lvls will force the lower Lvl into fit of rage resulting in said lower lvl busting out his credit card and dropping 5k real quick so he can beat that guy. Don't think that's gonna happen. At least not the majority.

Comment

• Hessel
          Lackey
          • Nov 2013

I'd like to see a little improvement in te war log: 'Mister X has trapped Mister Z'. Would be good to keep track of what happens just a little bit more!

Comment

• Hessel
            Lackey
            • Nov 2013

+ A list for leaders in an empire which tells when the members last login was. Just as the donation list, etc.

Comment

• Tommy Demo
              Lackey
              • Nov 2014

I have a suggestion. A counterfeit operation for a property. This property would let you increase your CC at the beginning of wars.

Comment

• Xcali1985
                Head Boss
                • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Hessel View Post
                I'd like to see a little improvement in te war log: 'Mister X has trapped Mister Z'. Would be good to keep track of what happens just a little bit more!
                Isn't the part of the effectiveness of a trap is that the healer doesn't know he is trapped. If its just viewable in the log by the home team then I say yes. I don't want the enemy knowing that hes trapped. I like to suppress trapped players because they will stim them and blow up the trap, rinse and repeat. You can technically take down a building without killing a single player in it that way.

Comment

• Hessel
                  Lackey
                  • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                  Isn't the part of the effectiveness of a trap is that the healer doesn't know he is trapped. If its just viewable in the log by the home team then I say yes. I don't want the enemy knowing that hes trapped. I like to suppress trapped players because they will stim them and blow up the trap, rinse and repeat. You can technically take down a building without killing a single player in it that way.
                  I honestly forgot about the fact you can't see a booby trap placed on yourself. Delete the suggestion!

Comment

• Kefcow
                    Lackey
                    • Apr 2014

Add a weekly lottery.
                    With a chance to win former epic lt and gear. ✌️

Comment

• hardy
                      Lackey
                      • Dec 2013

Can you get another visible chat line for officers to make calls in eve? Maybe under the score--not too large but visible enough.

It would be much nicer to always have visible calls on screen. It's annoying to have to scroll and sift through all the calls. Not only for those that jump on later after start but also so call changes are clear. It's annoying to expand the the entire chat screen and read through discussion and progression of changes. All one should have to do is go in and look at the visible "call" and go to work.
                      Last edited by hardy; 11-11-2014, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Twiztid
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2014

Pretty sure its been mentioned before but a Refresh Button for bosses would be quite swell!

Comment

• Seven
                          Goon
                          • Jan 2013

Auto-refresh EvE battles & war logs tab on the bottom between war chat & empire chat during EvE.

Comment

• Godric
                            Lieutenant
                            • Mar 2013

A LT that voids out bonus stats. Meaning when you attack someone only both you and your opponent base stats are used, so bonus stats from properties and LTs aren't counted.
                            sigpic
                            Signature by: MageFX

Comment

• ViwwiV
                              Goon
                              • Jun 2013

Please, fix that:
                              (iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2)

– MIST KNIGHTS –

Comment

• Fezuke
                                Thug
                                • Oct 2013

When using the Unleash Dogs Execution, I noticed the 3D graphic was totally glitched/corrupted. It looked like there was a baseball bat mixed with some glitchy black stick lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X