• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chaos93
    Thug
    • May 2015

Re: Content Suggestion Thread 2

Organising your LTs. Have an option box that you can choose how to look through your LTs. Highest star, highest attack, highest def.

Sure this is something simple enough atleast have them fall into highest star by standard. Sorting thru my commons just to grab my John at the bottom. Simple improvement but one which is positive and useful.

And razor I think that would ruin it for some of the true Bsi players. Think it would be good to set that as an option or something to be able to use a set amount of Stam for set amount of rewards or an increase in cc payed out and final bonus xp and class xp.
    EF825A
    B7B1B8

Comment

• Vishnu
      Goon
      • Feb 2015

Can you please add an additional remove button in newsfeed in boss section .So that I can remove the aid ally boss invite which I don't want to help and can aid particularly that boss aid ally invite which I want to help
      Also can you please add boss filter in public boss .So that I can fight the boss I want to which I generally don't able to because of unnecessary other type of boss e.g- It's so hard for me to find war hound boss even after refreshing several time .

Comment

• Madbull
        Goon
        • Jul 2015

I would like the ability to scrap items to get some components that could be used to make new items.

Would solve the current problem of getting 4 of the same items almost every single time from doing bosses.

This way it wouldn't matter much since you could just scrap them and make whatever you need instead.

Comment

• DFish
          Brawler
          • Mar 2015

How about a standings section for the new PvP ranks? Would help me find players around my ranking and would act as a quasi-battle list for the upper battle ranks. My battle list doesn't always people 25 BR or higher on it.

Comment

• fbc765
            Enforcer
            • Aug 2016

Originally posted by royalprick View Post
            speaking as an empire leader, i really want a total token used counter during wars that both sides can see. Maybe something at the bottom of the leader board. Just to tell you how many tokens have been spent by a certain side in total. It would be fantastic to know if you lost because you didn't have enough tokens total, or because you used the tokens you did have poorly. Thank you.
            nice idea bro

Comment

• fbc765
              Enforcer
              • Aug 2016

Originally posted by big worm View Post
              it would be nice to know when hotwire steals from you. It could just show as lots of cash being taken in the normal pvp notice.
              it already does

Comment

• fbc765
                Enforcer
                • Aug 2016

Originally posted by dukewhite View Post
                a lieutenant that increased the xp that went to lieutenant leveling (similar to how wraith, palladium, walker, and arrow do for class xp) would be great for quickly getting newly combined, acquired, or fused lieutenants up to maximum level without throwing off player xp progression.
                its in new crate my fellow mate

Comment

• alexian
                  • Jun 2013

Well, when those posts were created, there weren't. So thank you Big Worm and Dukewhite for coming with the ideas.
                  48BE8B

Comment

• fbc765
                    Enforcer
                    • Aug 2016

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                    Well, when those posts were created, there weren't. So thank you Big Worm and Dukewhite for coming with the ideas.
                    right!! devs paid attention on this one!

Comment

• Missy
                      Thug
                      • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Chaos93 View Post
                      Ability for empire officers etc to be able to broadcast a message across the entire empire. So can inform about changes or rather then writinf individually.
                      This��

Comment

• Missy
                        Thug
                        • Jun 2014

Currently, in the change character/account popup, the game gives you a countdown until you can change again in minutes. As someone that has 5 accounts to switch thru during EvE, it would be far more useful to display this time in seconds because knowing you can change in "0 minutes" is as useless as tits on a bull! Being a dev myself, I feel this would be a trivial change that doesn't add to game code complexity.

Comment

• Missy
                          Thug
                          • Jun 2014

In the LT Combine page, LTs are displayed in a haphazard order. As you can only combine LTs of the same rarity, it makes sense to order them by rarity. Another trivial change that does not add to code complexity.

BTW, I had to google how to spell haphazard. I was pleased to see Google provide a definition that fits perfectly:
                          "lacking any obvious principle of organisation" ✅��

Comment

• Mist
                            Retired Game Guru
                            • Jan 2013

I was wondering if it would be possible to have item drop% next to item list in bosses? Would help to know how difficult getting a certain item is. As it stands all epics in the list seem to have equal chance to drop which isn't true of course.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Xcali1985
                              Head Boss
                              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Mist View Post
                              I was wondering if it would be possible to have item drop% next to item list in bosses? Would help to know how difficult getting a certain item is. As it stands all epics in the list seem to have equal chance to drop which isn't true of course.
                              I agree. I feel like it's like that with a lot of areas within the game. You have a certain % of epic, but there is a hidden percentage of what epic you will likely get.

I feel like it's extremely predominant with crate rolls when you keep rolling the same common more than others.

Comment

• Razor
                                Lackey
                                • Aug 2016

I would like to see a shift in the eve stamina cost, and a corresponding shift in rewards. Perhaps diamond ranks need to pay 20 stamina, but existing prizes are doubled, and some more rare prizes added into the mix, then 30 for legend, and again, an increase in number (and possibly quality) of rewards. Rare crate shards, tech lab components, even lt's.

Comment

Working...
                                X