• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheDragon1
    Lackey
    • Jul 2014

New Enforcer needs help

I am a level 57 enforcer that needs help on how to build my account. So far I have:
    Energy - 120
    Stamina - 82
    Attack - 67
    Defence - 64
    Health 100

I am planning to get my stats like this:
    Energy - 300
    Stamina - 150
    Attack - 70
    Defence - 800
    Health - 800

Please give me some advice on how I am doing. Thanks
  • Candy
    Enforcer
    • May 2014

Re: New Enforcer needs help

I can see that it's a BSI build, but really . there are only few factors you should think about then .

1st what is an enforcer to begin with. and which playstyle do you choose?

There are those enforcers even being tanky as hell, they are also offensive and uses all their tokens on killing people (even if it means they will die )

and there are those enforcers who focus their tokens on stim packing and so on. So first you need to make up your mind, and realize what kind of enforcer you want to be, will there be counter attacks or not. or will you just idle and stim pack everything.

ofc later on you can do both but you need to have a solid strategy each war.

2nd. Class Skills. this is a bit connected to the first. If you are thinking about going a little bit offensiv Fortified would be the class skill you really wanted to look at.
    or if you just want to idle. aim for stim packs.

but anyway as an enforcer you should love to have these skills.
    15% deflect (level 3) which cost 2000/5000/10000 a total amount of 17k CC.
    Die hard . 40% chance of dodging execution above 400 health. 3000/4000/5000 which is 12k of CC.
    Adaption which makes you take less and less dmg stacks up to 10 times, during chain attacks from the same player. 2000, 4500 and 7000 which equals a total amount of 13.5k CC.

and always remember the games best class skill Veteran . and Bruiser + Juggernaut + Toughness are great boost, they are just not the best option !

3rd STATS.

this is connected to 1st and 2nd.

as again what kind of. Do you need higher attack for hitting ? or what is your aim. idle with stim packs ?

i like that you want 800 health, which would give you 4400 health without calculating Vet bonus or Toughness !..

Your wished stats looks pretty solid for idle tanking but yeah. i hope you can use these facts.

Comment

Working...
    X