• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RoboCop
    Lieutenant
    • Apr 2014

Re: Android information

Originally posted by RoboCop View Post
    So it is possible to transfer your character from your iOS to your Android device? or no?
    Still need a confirmation or not from a GG or Admin/Dev (if possible) is there any way... I am planning on getting a Samsung Galaxy S5 myself and getting off iOS in general and would like to venture off and try an android device for once myself.

Comment

• EpicNeoGreg
      Boss
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by RoboCop View Post
      Still need a confirmation or not from a GG or Admin/Dev (if possible) is there any way... I am planning on getting a Samsung Galaxy S5 myself and getting off iOS in general and would like to venture off and try an android device for once myself.
      It is possible if you had the old confirmation code, then you can bind it to the android device. Otherwise there is no way to do it right now.

яєρ мє

Comment

• BostonJax
        Goon
        • Jul 2014

Meh... something to be worked on for sure. Until then....
        "We might not have it all together...
        ... but together we have it all!" AAE589

Comment

• RoboCop
          Lieutenant
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by EpicNeoGreg View Post
          It is possible if you had the old confirmation code, then you can bind it to the android device. Otherwise there is no way to do it right now.
          Android is awesome and I love playing UE from the Samsung Galaxy S5! I was able to use this to restore my account from iOS to Android.

Comment

• jaberwocky
            Lackey
            • Oct 2014

Seems like a simple enough fix. Use the gamcenter and the bound by email
            System. I've got old retrieval codes but they don't work. Still really happy with my new android tablet. Tho I will not be playing another account on it. I would like to retrieve one of my current builds on it.

Comment

• MrPrice
              Lackey
              • Oct 2014

It is possible to go from apple to android. Just alot of leg work in the middle to successfully transfer the account...

Comment

• mattsimss
                Lackey
                • Nov 2014

So after the update it wouldnt go past loading screen. So, without thinking, i thought i was uninstalling the update, but i uninstalled the client and lost my account.
                How can i retreive it if i didnt email bind it(didnt even know you could)
                I did buy favor points 2 seperate times.

Please help me

Comment

• Michael89
                  Goon
                  • Aug 2013

login to google play under settings if you logged in on it before u should be good

Comment

• mattsimss
                    Lackey
                    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Michael89 View Post
                    login to google play under settings if you logged in on it before u should be good
                    its weird i thought it would automatically sync with gogle play since i made purchases using google wallet. but it did not.

Comment

• WrecklessInTx
                      Enforcer
                      • Mar 2013

Do u happen to have more than 1 email acct synced on ur device? Or at the time u 1st installed the app? My main was bound to a trash Gmail acct I used to use that I had deleted from my phone a month ago. Figured this out today when I got frustrated with the update, uninstalled & went back to the playable version
                      R.I.P. To The OG 💲☆D9449D☆💲

Comment

• AHRKiTEKT
                        Lackey
                        • Nov 2014

the whole android from gamecenter to google play using the same email does not work. What is going on? have you guys given up on your players and supporters of the game? I can't get from ios to my GS5. when are you guys going back to the email code. this is ridiculous. 1 star rating. this game on android is almost below 4 stars already. guess we going for 2
                        Last edited by AHRKiTEKT; 11-14-2014, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• red eric
                          Lackey
                          • Aug 2014

Hi is it possible for android players to see the names of players the same way ios players do? I can give lots of example si you want them.

Comment

• kaskadu
                            Lackey
                            • Feb 2015

android is awesome and I love playing UE from the Samsung Galaxy note!

Comment

• dukewhite
                              Enforcer
                              • Jul 2014

Originally posted by red eric View Post
                              Hi is it possible for android players to see the names of players the same way ios players do? I can give lots of example si you want them.
                              Not unless you can find an android version of the emoji used in many players' names. As many of the specific characters used are unique to iOS devices, I don't think you'll be able to. It's really frustrating seeing blank names or just a few characters spread out, but it's not a PA/Kabam issue, it's an iOS vs. Android issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X