• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bunta
    Lackey
    • Dec 2013

Cost of energy to do jobs

Has anyone noticed a big with energy cost of jobs? I've suddenly gone from jobs that cost about 30 energy now suddenly cost up to 120 energy!
    Could the debs speak out on this on whether this is intended or is an bug?
    Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by Bunta; 06-27-2014, 09:51 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake.
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: Cost of energy to do jobs

Did you just seat Baron on your inner circle? That is his bonus, tap reducer (you do 3 jobs at click plus completion bonus).
    He is great when close to leveling and you have way more energy than needed. Seat him and do a high paying energy job; no energy wasted.

That difference is from a 2*Baron. You didn't notice that already? Hmmm, how many other epics you have? And how high?
    48BE8B

Comment

• Bunta
      Lackey
      • Dec 2013

Aliexian, I feel so embarrassed. I never noticed this. I'm sorry for such a silly a post and thanks for gently pointing out what it was and not making fun. Much appreciated. Thanks again.

Comment

• alexian
        • Jun 2013

Sorry if I was mean 😔. I didn't intent anything. It was just that I read your post immediately after the "suspended and new cheating insinuation" thread and I was like, whoow, how did you got a 2*Baron directly? (scratchers, duh) Apparently it got to me more than it should 😔
        Again, sorry, no mean intentions.
        48BE8B

Comment

• Bunta
          Lackey
          • Dec 2013

Alexian I was being genuine and thanking you. In other games people have been rude but the UE community is genuinely kind an helpful and my message was meant in that spirit.

Comment

Working...
          X