• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheDRR3
    Enforcer
    • Sep 2013

Re: EPIC allies only

Omg this is so hilarious lolololol, there's nothin "epic" about owning an epic. This is pure entertainment for us older players who are lookin at this like wtf...on that note Niik knows what he's doin trust me bro, anyone who thinks a 2*epic is a "trophy" obviously hasn't played long enough to realize that stat-wise it goes 3*epic, 5*rare, 7*uncommon, 9*common all basically are the same Lts. My best advice Classfied to you bro is to be humble and learn and take a trip to legend league and come see some of us in the top 50 empires and see what a "epic" acct is really about and the time and money invested into achieving this. My condolences bout your wreck truly, but really I'd save myself from coming here to post your personal situations because people are harsh and can see the newness to your thoughts about the game. And for gods sake please stop callin everybody mobsters!!!! It's just too funny bro, there is nothin "mobster" about anything that has to do with a cellphone and I think you could save some face by just kinda sittin back and seeing how this community works and how others feel not just only how you feel. But all in all gladta have ya on board, whether good or bad you have got a response even outta me so a good start to your UE life but like I said just be humble and learn and that'll get you the reactions it seems your lookin for��������
    ***TheDavidMf'nRussell3*** ***Atlanta's Own***

Comment

• TheDRR3
      Enforcer
      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Ninja711 View Post
      9 stars of Fox better than 3 stars epic
      I know right! Hahaha when it comes to that actually in reality over half the 9*commons, 7*uncommons and 5*rares are better statwise than 3*epics muchless a 2*!

Comment

• Markz1337
        Street Boss
        • Apr 2013

My 4 star uncommon match the strength of my 1 star epics.
        1594dc
        362b14
        Add Me

Comment

• CLASSIFIED
          Goon
          • Jun 2014

Originally posted by TheDRR3 View Post
          Omg this is so hilarious lolololol, there's nothin "epic" about owning an epic. This is pure entertainment for us older players who are lookin at this like wtf...on that note Niik knows what he's doin trust me bro, anyone who thinks a 2*epic is a "trophy" obviously hasn't played long enough to realize that stat-wise it goes 3*epic, 5*rare, 7*uncommon, 9*common all basically are the same Lts. My best advice Classfied to you bro is to be humble and learn and take a trip to legend league and come see some of us in the top 50 empires and see what a "epic" acct is really about and the time and money invested into achieving this. My condolences bout your wreck truly, but really I'd save myself from coming here to post your personal situations because people are harsh and can see the newness to your thoughts about the game. And for gods sake please stop callin everybody mobsters!!!! It's just too funny bro, there is nothin "mobster" about anything that has to do with a cellphone and I think you could save some face by just kinda sittin back and seeing how this community works and how others feel not just only how you feel. But all in all gladta have ya on board, whether good or bad you have got a response even outta me so a good start to your UE life but like I said just be humble and learn and that'll get you the reactions it seems your lookin for��������
          As harsh as some people want to be I can't stop them but me stating facts of my state at this moment in time, that can't be changed. However I respect you as a mobster aight (lol), nothin wrong with a epic community. From 2*, 3*, 4*, 5* and so on. The point was to go to your Allie list and have one blinding list of just (mainly) gold! I like how you think I'm some faggot the way I say the word mobsters and epic but that's not the case. I'm guessing titles I've chosen to draw people's attention to follow the idea has failed. I hope you don't think I'm one of those players that have no lives and fulfill their emptiness with this style of game to make them feel like they are special and worthy. Let me reassure you.. That is not the case. Judging a book by the cover is a way of life now cuz shit is never in person no more so I understand it at the same time. I am new to this game but I invite you to have a look at my LTS but they're not maxed out yet as NIIIK could tell you. Even if they were my level would let me down... Again... As NIIIK would tell you lol but hey this is just a game bruv and I love it. Passes the time. I know this is a harsh ass world but we fight it everyday!

One love!

Comment

• TheDRR3
            Enforcer
            • Sep 2013

Ummm I have nothin against homosexuals and there preferences for one thing so before you label me callin you that word you just used maybe you should just go back to usin your little mobster word cause I never incinuated nothin as such only that I thought it was funny. I think I'm gone just not respond to any more posts of yours and act as if you wasn't here and let you figure this community out the hard way but don't say I didn't at least attempt to warn ya. Later...mobster lmao

Comment

• TheDRR3
              Enforcer
              • Sep 2013

Oh and almost forgot, I judge based on how I see someone conducting themselves over time. And last point, never and I mean never, sit round "hopin you don't think" bout my opinion worried bout what another man thinks of you. Now I will act as if you are not here for using the choice f-word you used in the above post

Comment

• CLASSIFIED
                Goon
                • Jun 2014

You are sad bruv lol You contradict yourself so bad. British lingo is different from the USA. I think it's best that you don't comment on my posts cuz your sad essays are wasting my time bye bye now

Comment

Working...
                X