• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adamjboss
    Brawler
    • Dec 2012

Re: Red Dragon $150 to beat for BLUE!! Too hard

The point of the bosses is to work together. Your not supposed to just be able to beat them no problem on your own
    sigpic

Comment

• DvEight
      Banned
      • Mar 2013

Haha you didn't "have" to spend any money

Comment

• Hammer
        Captain
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Godric View Post
        Threshold is weird because my score in that same battles was about 10% of his and I got The Avenger and Omakashe 👀
        It's not weird buddy it's randomness and luck. Just like some ppl can roll 2 epic LTs w one 80-FP roll others spent 200 dollars din't get any... ... I tell ya I used to feel the same as OmniReaper when I did Kings. I just kept getting Golden Boy, Hurricane, Golden Boys x3, Hurricane x3... ... I kept raising my points to 2 times even 3 times the 3-epic top threshold and still getting shxt... I was dissapointed and depressed but I kept going... I finally got the freaking WWIII and Armor on my 17th try and it was to help a friend so I barely passed the treshold... ...

The spirit of the story is... Well I spoke too much already please don't hate me for saying the things all of u already knew... Best of luck guys!!!

Comment

• Alper
          Assassin
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          It's not weird buddy it's randomness and luck. Just like some ppl can roll 2 epic LTs w one 80-FP roll others spent 200 dollars din't get any... ... I tell ya I used to feel the same as OmniReaper when I did Kings. I just kept getting Golden Boy, Hurricane, Golden Boys x3, Hurricane x3... ... I kept raising my points to 2 times even 3 times the 3-epic top threshold and still getting shxt... I was dissapointed and depressed but I kept going... I finally got the freaking WWIII and Armor on my 17th try and it was to help a friend so I barely passed the treshold... ...

The spirit of the story is... Well I spoke too much already please don't hate me for saying the things all of u already knew... Best of luck guys!!!
          In this case probably not. The thresholds been changed. Before you needed 50k for a chance for 1 epic and 100k for a chance for 2. Later the thresholds been changed and it seems that 30k is enough for 2. Waiting for more data though

Comment

• Thc Scientific
            Enforcer
            • Jan 2013

338k points and only two epics, so the threshold is only when you start getting epics there is no guarantee that you will get all epics after certain threshold.

photo.jpg
            Ruger

Comment

• Hammer
              Captain
              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Alper View Post
              In this case probably not. The thresholds been changed. Before you needed 50k for a chance for 1 epic and 100k for a chance for 2. Later the thresholds been changed and it seems that 30k is enough for 2. Waiting for more data though
              Oh maybe I didn't express it right. I was getting random 3 epics and 2 epics all over before. I had no problem w the number of epics. It's random but I can most of the time get 3 if I pass the 3-epics threshold. What I was trying to say was: the quality of drops were random thus I kept getting shxty ones after shxty ones It was randomness working and I was pretty unlucky for a period that's all...

Comment

Working...
              X