Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Have Questions about Empire Battles? FAQ

Re: Have Questions about Empire Battles? FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Anshin View Post
    1. How are the final points in the empire battle results calculated? Based on my first battle experience, I am guessing that it is the number of enemies killed + (number of buildings destroyed x the points assigned to each building).
    That is correct.

2. What did Manimal meaning by empire powers affecting the outcome of the battles? What empire powers are these?
    Manimal was talking about how the strategics employed by the different powers will have major effects of the outcome of the battles.
    Never lose your curiosity!

Quick question, I noticed an assit button while in Empire Wars. What does this do, I tried hitting it and said you cannot assist. Thanks.

Just so it's clear to me.. when taking part in empire battles, does your player att/def stats play any part in winning or losing against other players? Sorry if I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by HiTMAN View Post
    Just so it's clear to me.. when taking part in empire battles, does your player att/def stats play any part in winning or losing against other players? Sorry if I missed it.
    Yes - It determines the amount of damage you do (along with additional class multipliers) and/or how much damage you can tank.
    Never lose your curiosity!

Just what I wanted to hear. Thanks for clarifying Airmid.

when an empire is brand new, each warehouse will have options for becoming a hospital, armory, or sniper tower. however since you can only have 1 of each of those buildings, as soon as a single player donates to one of those options in one of the warehouses, that warehouse is now the ONLY warehouse that can become that building type.

example. if a player donates towards a hospital in one of your warehouses, that warehouse can ONLY become a hospital now, and no other warehouses can become a hospital, so the option gets removed.

also, to be clear all warehouses are equal and can be moved around to any position, so it doesn't matter which warehouse is selected to become which building. so it's perfectly fine that some random warehouse you didn't expect is now on its way to becoming a hospital and the other warehouses now cannot become one.

I participated in a battle today 11:00 am eastern time, but i wasn't around to collect guild coins during the period after the victory. If we miss the collection time, do we miss out on obtaining the rewards from it, or should it be auto assigned to use next time we login?

Im curious because i put up a fair number of points, but didn't get anything.

From an empire boss point if view :

When organising my members in the buildings I note that the spare people go in the offensive pool as they are not in a defensive position.

Does this has any affect on attack stats? Same with defensive positions

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Random01 View Post
    I participated in a battle today 11:00 am eastern time, but i wasn't around to collect guild coins during the period after the victory. If we miss the collection time, do we miss out on obtaining the rewards from it, or should it be auto assigned to use next time we login?

Im curious because i put up a fair number of points, but didn't get anything.

humble apologies. there is an autocollect feature that was working a few days ago but seems to have stopped. should be operational very soon.

if you forget to manually collect, at some point when you log in after the collection period has ended you should get a popup informing you of your rewards from the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLondon View Post
    From an empire boss point if view :

When organising my members in the buildings I note that the spare people go in the offensive pool as they are not in a defensive position.

Does this has any affect on attack stats? Same with defensive positions

Thanks

yes and no. in a default empire with no powers or class powers fighting another default empire with no powers or class powers it doesn't make a difference.

some class powers affect players in offensive vs defensive position. sniper towers only give bonus to offensive players in that tower, safehouses only give defensive bonus to players in defensive positions, etc

There are other things missing Manimal.
    To name a few:
    - The class xp does not increase
    - The Sniper ability to see two rows is not activitated
    - Some players have 8 minutes token regeneration
    - Today took me over 10 attempts to be able to enter the HQ of the opponent to attack it. Everytime i joined a warehouse instead.
    - There are no special executions for the classes

Quote Originally Posted by Alper View Post
    There are other things missing Manimal.
    To name a few:
    - The class xp does not increase
    Somebody told me that you only get class XP when you fight the bosses with a class that is the same as your class outside the boss fight.
    For example, you are a sniper, now when fighting a boss, you should pick sniper class.
    I'm curious if it was intended to earn class XP only this way.

- The Sniper ability to see two rows is not activitated
    Sniper ability to see the second row is activated by Sniper Towers. You can still attack the second row withouth a sniper, but you cant see the player, his stats, class, health and points. With a sniper tower, you'll get the whole picture.

- Some players have 8 minutes token regeneration
    By default the players that are active get tokens in 5 minutes. Sleeping (inactive) players recharge of tokens is 8 mins. When you enter a battle, you'll have to attack a player to wake up and be active if asleep, or get a hit from an enemy player.
    Now, I think that game sometimes thinks that you are asleep while you are active. Personally, I never had this issue.

- Today took me over 10 attempts to be able to enter the HQ of the opponent to attack it. Everytime i joined a warehouse instead.
    This is happening to you because you are clicking directly on the building, instead of the base of the building. The HQ is a tall one, so if you click in the middle of the building, you'll easily click on the base of the warehouse, thus entering the warehouse instead of the HQ.
    Aim for the base of the building when clicking to enter, not the structure of the building.

- There are no special executions for the classes
    Yup, there aren't. Its a shame. It seems that your executions and their percentages from PvP battles carry over to the war battles.

Still, this are my own findings, and findings of other people, nothing confirmed. So, devs/airmid and co, pls check and see if we are right.

Cheers!

☭ Brotherhood and Unity☭

Check out my Ultimate Boss Guide!
    The most viewed thread in UWE forum

Thanks Max you saved me a bunch of time answering some of that.

A few follow up points:
    • class xp was busted for players that did not have at least 1 power i believe. it should be fixed now if you try it
    • if you are asleep and attack a building you will still be asleep. gotta attack or be attacked by an actual player that can deal damage to you in order to wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Manimal View Post
    Thanks Max you saved me a bunch of time answering some of that.
    Hey, we are here to share the knowledge right

class xp was busted for players that did not have at least 1 power i believe. it should be fixed now if you try it
    So, we will receive XP from War Battles as well, right? So, as I stated above, you can receive XP from Boss Fights too. Is that it?
    What about PvP?

☭ Brotherhood and Unity☭

Check out my Ultimate Boss Guide!
    The most viewed thread in UWE forum

After a battle I was awarded 54 xp. For some reason it split the xp between sniper at 14pts and assassin at 39pts. I was an active sniper during the battle. Hopefully this is not intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gredo View Post
    After a battle I was awarded 54 xp. For some reason it split the xp between sniper at 14pts and assassin at 39pts. I was an active sniper during the battle. Hopefully this is not intended.
    after an empire battle you were awarded 54 NORMAL xp (not class xp). the popup didn't tell you how much class xp you got for the battle, BUT you received 14 class xp for your sniper. The reason you have assassin xp is almost certainly because you have been attacking a boss as an assassin? each attack on a boss will result in some class xp instantly, no need to collect.

Brawler

Why do I enter a war with only 6tokens?

Still have not gotten reward/xp for the 11am (EST) battle today. No pop-up or anything.

Subsequent battle i was able to collect and worked fine..

This current battle - should i set an alarm clock to collect?? I dont want to have wasted two entire battles in one day for no coins/xp :/

after an empire battle you were awarded 54 NORMAL xp (not class xp). the popup didn't tell you how much class xp you got for the battle, BUT you received 14 class xp for your sniper. The reason you have assassin xp is almost certainly because you have been attacking a boss as an assassin? each attack on a boss will result in some class xp instantly, no need to collect.
    Thanks for the answer.

okay so i want to make sure i understand this... lol is this how the classes work?
    Everyone

Snipers

Assassins

if im wrong plz let me know soon!
    EA5267
    Leader of Blunt Trauma
    Add me and apply