Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Have Questions about Empire Battles? FAQ

Re: Have Questions about Empire Battles? FAQ

Question about seats/loadout. I'm trying to figure out exactly how the loadout works in empire war. So far I understand that all 5 seated count in war but I'm not exactly sure how to build each seat. I'm guessing its the cumulative stats of all five combined that count? If this is true should I only put defense insignias on the 2x defense and attack on 2x attack to get the max of each of those stats? Or must you build each character evenly so they have some defense and some attack? I'm a little lost on how this works, is it each persons 5seat loadout vs enemy's 5seat loadout or is it all the stats cumulatively that matter when attacking another person in empire war? If someone could shed some light on this I would much appreciate.

Thanks,
    Shadowmuse

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmuse View Post
    Question about seats/loadout. I'm trying to figure out exactly how the loadout works in empire war. So far I understand that all 5 seated count in war but I'm not exactly sure how to build each seat. I'm guessing its the cumulative stats of all five combined that count? If this is true should I only put defense insignias on the 2x defense and attack on 2x attack to get the max of each of those stats? Or must you build each character evenly so they have some defense and some attack? I'm a little lost on how this works, is it each persons 5seat loadout vs enemy's 5seat loadout or is it all the stats cumulatively that matter when attacking another person in empire war? If someone could shed some light on this I would much appreciate.

Thanks,
    Shadowmuse
    It depends a lot on how many loadouts you have unlocked currently. If you have 1 then tailoring the insignias to the seats is a great idea. Once a player starts opening more loadouts they can consider setting those LTs (and insignias) by specific tasks, i.e. jobs or bosses or even a health loadout. At that point it is good to reassess the overall benefits of allocating your upgraded insignias.

For example, on the loadout I use for bossfighting - it's all attack insignia. On the one I use for an EvE health boost, it's all health insignia.

After we join a war with a set of lts, can we change the seated lts and get advantage out of the second set of lts? For example, If I join a war with lts equipped with high health insignias, then can I change lts with high attacks/crits lts to get high crits/attacks in war? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aakash1990 View Post
    After we join a war with a set of lts, can we change the seated lts and get advantage out of the second set of lts? For example, If I join a war with lts equipped with high health insignias, then can I change lts with high attacks/crits lts to get high crits/attacks in war? Thanks
    Exactly correct. Most people have a health loadout. My health seating gives my 6500 health in EvE. If I forget to switch I get around 2200.

I need to know about symbols of a fireball like stamina and red brick by token time counter and amount counter

You can see all the icons in EvE on the wiki page:

http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/EvE
    48BE8B

Quote Originally Posted by alexian View Post
    You can see all the icons in EvE on the wiki page:

http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/EvE
    Thanks thats great but one symbol not there every now tnen the top right. Token timer counter under is a red brick thats like 3 pieces its shape of brick thank you for wiki thing im logged in same name evry where except f.b. im jon cameron southwood thanks again