Assassin
    • Jan 2013

Re: Have Questions about Empire Battles? FAQ

There are other things missing Manimal.
    To name a few:
    - The class xp does not increase
    - The Sniper ability to see two rows is not activitated
    - Some players have 8 minutes token regeneration
    - Today took me over 10 attempts to be able to enter the HQ of the opponent to attack it. Everytime i joined a warehouse instead.
    - There are no special executions for the classes

Comment

• Max
      Retired Game Guru
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Alper View Post
      There are other things missing Manimal.
      To name a few:
      - The class xp does not increase
      Somebody told me that you only get class XP when you fight the bosses with a class that is the same as your class outside the boss fight.
      For example, you are a sniper, now when fighting a boss, you should pick sniper class.
      I'm curious if it was intended to earn class XP only this way.

- The Sniper ability to see two rows is not activitated
      Sniper ability to see the second row is activated by Sniper Towers. You can still attack the second row withouth a sniper, but you cant see the player, his stats, class, health and points. With a sniper tower, you'll get the whole picture.

- Some players have 8 minutes token regeneration
      By default the players that are active get tokens in 5 minutes. Sleeping (inactive) players recharge of tokens is 8 mins. When you enter a battle, you'll have to attack a player to wake up and be active if asleep, or get a hit from an enemy player.
      Now, I think that game sometimes thinks that you are asleep while you are active. Personally, I never had this issue.

- Today took me over 10 attempts to be able to enter the HQ of the opponent to attack it. Everytime i joined a warehouse instead.
      This is happening to you because you are clicking directly on the building, instead of the base of the building. The HQ is a tall one, so if you click in the middle of the building, you'll easily click on the base of the warehouse, thus entering the warehouse instead of the HQ.
      Aim for the base of the building when clicking to enter, not the structure of the building.

- There are no special executions for the classes
      Yup, there aren't. Its a shame. It seems that your executions and their percentages from PvP battles carry over to the war battles.

Still, this are my own findings, and findings of other people, nothing confirmed. So, devs/airmid and co, pls check and see if we are right.

Cheers!

☭ Brotherhood and Unity☭

Check out my Ultimate Boss Guide!
      The most viewed thread in UWE forum

Comment

• Manimal
        Developer
        • Dec 2012

Thanks Max you saved me a bunch of time answering some of that.

A few follow up points:
        • class xp was busted for players that did not have at least 1 power i believe. it should be fixed now if you try it
        • if you are asleep and attack a building you will still be asleep. gotta attack or be attacked by an actual player that can deal damage to you in order to wake up

Comment

• Max
          Retired Game Guru
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Manimal View Post
          Thanks Max you saved me a bunch of time answering some of that.
          Hey, we are here to share the knowledge right

• class xp was busted for players that did not have at least 1 power i believe. it should be fixed now if you try it
          So, we will receive XP from War Battles as well, right? So, as I stated above, you can receive XP from Boss Fights too. Is that it?
          What about PvP?

☭ Brotherhood and Unity☭

Check out my Ultimate Boss Guide!
          The most viewed thread in UWE forum

Comment

• Gredo
            Lackey
            • Mar 2013

After a battle I was awarded 54 xp. For some reason it split the xp between sniper at 14pts and assassin at 39pts. I was an active sniper during the battle. Hopefully this is not intended.

Comment

• Manimal
              Developer
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Gredo View Post
              After a battle I was awarded 54 xp. For some reason it split the xp between sniper at 14pts and assassin at 39pts. I was an active sniper during the battle. Hopefully this is not intended.
              after an empire battle you were awarded 54 NORMAL xp (not class xp). the popup didn't tell you how much class xp you got for the battle, BUT you received 14 class xp for your sniper. The reason you have assassin xp is almost certainly because you have been attacking a boss as an assassin? each attack on a boss will result in some class xp instantly, no need to collect.

Comment

• Jacob
                Brawler
                • Jan 2013

Why do I enter a war with only 6tokens?
                ڶأ£أ§ѳૈ ͜ط༎

Comment

• -=Stone=-
                  Brawler
                  • Feb 2013

Still have not gotten reward/xp for the 11am (EST) battle today. No pop-up or anything.

Subsequent battle i was able to collect and worked fine..

This current battle - should i set an alarm clock to collect?? I dont want to have wasted two entire battles in one day for no coins/xp :/

Comment

• Gredo
                    Lackey
                    • Mar 2013

after an empire battle you were awarded 54 NORMAL xp (not class xp). the popup didn't tell you how much class xp you got for the battle, BUT you received 14 class xp for your sniper. The reason you have assassin xp is almost certainly because you have been attacking a boss as an assassin? each attack on a boss will result in some class xp instantly, no need to collect.
                    Thanks for the answer.

Comment

• Bluntworthy
                      Goon
                      • Jan 2013

okay so i want to make sure i understand this... lol is this how the classes work?
                      Everyone

Snipers

Assassins

if im wrong plz let me know soon!
                      EA5267
                      Leader of Blunt Trauma
                      Add me and apply

Comment

• Alper
                        Assassin
                        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Bluntworthy View Post
                        okay so i want to make sure i understand this... lol is this how the classes work?
                        Everyone

Snipers

Assassins

if im wrong plz let me know soon!
                        So far i understand, yes, except the Assassin, it can be a random X in the third line.

Comment

• Drachnyen
                          Soldier
                          • Feb 2013

Hello!

I have 3 questions:

1. What is the purpose of the "Assist" button on fellow empire members?

2. When a building is destroyed, what happens to attackers that are still alive in that building?

3. When buying passive class powers, (like +3%dam vs heavies for assassin) do they apply outside of empire battles, like boss fights or pvp?

Thanks,

Drachnyen
                          Traitors will be hanged high, Dissidents will be sent to reeducation camps in Siberia, others will mostly just disappear.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Mist
                            Retired Game Guru
                            • Jan 2013

What are the rewards if any for the different leagues?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Anders
                              Lackey
                              • Jan 2013

My question is , Why is Heavy Class hitting buildings for so little. Snipers in my empire are hitting the same or more. We should be hitting harder off the bat since we have can't attack different rows like other classes. It shouldn't take a class passive to deal slightly more damage to buildings than other classes.

I'm not saying it should be much more but a 40-50 average per hit off the bat should be acceptable

Comment

• Bluntworthy
                                Goon
                                • Jan 2013

Warehouse
                                - The warehouse is a generic starting building that can be changed into a different building. Once changed though, it can not be changed back (Fig. 5). The maximum amount of warehouses that can be placed on the field is seven.
                                Sniper Tower
                                - Sniper towers give bonus damage to any player that is stationed offensively in the Sniper Tower. The Maximum number that may be on the field at once is one.
                                Hospital
                                - The Hospital allows an empire to use a limited amount of “heal packsâ€‌. The Maximum number that may be on the field at once is one.
                                Armory
                                - The armory increases token regeneration. The Maximum number that may be on the field at once is one.
                                Safehouse - The safehouse gives those in the defender slots a defense bonus. The Maximum number that may be on the field at once is two.
                                just a few questions
                                Warehouse - you say once its upgraded it cant be changed,
                                but you can only place 4 "upgraded" warehouses on the field at once...
                                and only 2 if you count the two hospitals that are on the field to begin with...

Once we have upgraded these will we be able to make more warehouses?
                                (not that we want to) i dont wanna accidentally make a third and
                                have to sacrifice one of the buildings i could be bringing to battle.

this brings on a question if we are able to upgrade too many warehouses

will we be able to create more warehouses? And what will i be able to do
                                with the other 3-5 warehouses that cant be upgraded or wont be able to
                                be used if we are able to upgrade them?

Sniper Tower - Is this able to be upgraded as well? Or once you have
                                upgraded the warehouse is this the final upgrade?

Hospital - how do we use these "heal packs"? Can we buy/create more?
                                will this be able to be upgraded or is it a final upgrade?

Safehouse - no real questions but, is this the final upgrade?
                                And once we have made two of these will we be able to make a third?
                                (not that we want to) i dont wanna accidentally make a third and
                                have to sacrifice one of the buildings i could be bringing to battle.

this brings on a question if we are able to upgrade too many warehouses

will we be able to create more warehouses?
                                EA5267
                                Leader of Blunt Trauma
                                Add me and apply

Comment

Working...
                                X