• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adam1985
    Lackey
    • Feb 2013

Freezing after adding allies

Just about every time I add an ally by entering their code, the game locks up and I am forced to restart my iPhone. I didn't really mind before, but I'm about to reach level 100 and I need to add almost 300 more allies to unlock the last lieutenant seat. My code is C4CCFA; does anyone else have this happen?
  • Shane
    Underboss
    • Feb 2013

I thinks it your phone that may be too old.
    sigpic
    FBF0C0 EN/ES/AF/TS

Comment

• Static
      Consigliere
      • Feb 2013

Have you tried force quitting all your other apps? If not I'd try that first

If that doesn't help I'd try hard resetting your phone

If those don't help maybe try uninstalling/reinstalling the app

Maybe even reset your settings on your phone too

Comment

• Manimal
        Developer
        • Dec 2012

how long did you wait? sometimes there is a bit of a lag as it refreshes the page after adding an ally. i've seen it take as long as 5-6 seconds on an iphone5, so i expect it may be a little longer on older devices. during this time the activity indicator appears to be locked up but it's just processing lots of data and rendering a bunch of images. i realize even 5 seconds is a bit too long so we'll see what we can do about it once some of the higher priority issues are tackled

Comment

• Adam1985
          Lackey
          • Feb 2013

I've got over 500 allies now, so no problem anymore. I just stared adding from the forum and it would only freeze around 1 in 25 times. I'm still using a iphone4, so that's probably the problem.

Comment

• Adam1985
            Lackey
            • Feb 2013

Thanks for the replies though; I guess I have a reason to get a new phone now.

Comment

• Manimal
              Developer
              • Dec 2012

We do support the iphone4 so you should not be required to get a new phone. The processing power on the 5 is definitely better though.

Comment

Working...
              X