• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Old-butcher
    Lackey
    • Feb 2013

Shotguns / Gatling Guns

I crafted a bunch of shotguns but I don't see them being used when I invade other players.
    Do heavy weapons only get used in boss fights?

Please chime in if you have any info on this. Trying to figure out how to best spend my game cash

Thanks!
  • AnalOverload
    Boss
    • Jan 2013

With duel you only bring one of you best of each class, War you can bring up to 501 of your best weapons in each class. Also try to craft things in bulk of 10, Same time to do it but you save money.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

• Alper
      Assassin
      • Jan 2013

@Analoverloard: In invade somehow heavy weapons are not shown. We do not know if its counted or not.

Comment

• AnalOverload
        Boss
        • Jan 2013

Good point, Let's rope Airmid into this conversation. She Always knows what's what.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

• Pablo Escobar
          Goon
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by AnalOverload View Post
          With duel you only bring one of you best of each class, War you can bring up to 501 of your best weapons in each class. Also try to craft things in bulk of 10, Same time to do it but you save money.
          So the theory is then that you bring your best 501 for each class, and then as you purchase better/stronger stuff the game switches out to the higher end gear? If I have 500 handguns, and buy 10 more of some top end handgun will some weaker stuff get kicked out and I bring in the new?

Im confused by some of this still

Comment

• -=Stone=-
            Brawler
            • Feb 2013

Yup. Just like how eventually those 600 lucky pocket knives will be turned into deadly axes!!

Comment

• Airmid
              Community Manager
              • Nov 2012

So at this moment, the game is just not showing the heavy weapons being used. They are, however, working in the backend and are a part of your duels and wars. Update should fix this as they can be seen in the beta versions.

TL;DR While not shown, they are being used. I.e. working.
              sigpic
              Never lose your curiosity!

Comment

• Old-butcher
                Lackey
                • Feb 2013

Thanks, Airmid! Very helpful and, just the answer I wanted to hear

Comment

• meleevirus
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Airmid View Post
                  So at this moment, the game is just not showing the heavy weapons being used. They are, however, working in the backend and are a part of your duels and wars. Update should fix this as they can be seen in the beta versions.

TL;DR While not shown, they are being used. I.e. working.
                  Thanks Airmid =) That's helpful

Comment

Working...
                  X