• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stiletto
    Lackey
    • May 2014

Character transfer problem!

Hi guys!
    I recently encountered a problem with the character transfer option. I have 2 toons on my iPod which i transfer between regularly. Yesterday when i tried to log into my other account (using transfer option), it asked for confirmation like always and when clicked on confirm it logged out regularly but when i logged in again i ended up in the account that i transferred from! Now i cannot access my main toon!
    plz help guys!!
    Thanks in advance!!
  • aycee
    Lackey
    • Jun 2014

Re: Character transfer problem!

Did you ever find the solution? Same thing happened to me very frustrating cause each time I try there's a two hour cool down.

Comment

• Shay
      Goon
      • Aug 2013

I ha this problem and the only way to solve it was to completely factory reset my phone

Comment

• aycee
        Lackey
        • Jun 2014

Surprised this hasn't been addressed, there's obviously a bug within this app. By factory reset you mean it wipes everything on the phone? Did the problem ever show up again? We can only bother to do so many resets.

I have sent an email to support already and it's been 4 days no reply.

Comment

• aycee
          Lackey
          • Jun 2014

You'd think with all the money we spend, we'd get better support. Support team has yet to contact me, at least acknowledge the issue.

Comment

Working...
          X