Suggestion: Improve Custumer Service / Use Announcements more often in the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RoboCop
    Lieutenant
    • Apr 2014

Suggestion: Improve Custumer Service / Use Announcements more often in the forum

As a 'business' if you will, there is some expectation from your customers/clients. With that in mind, I suggest a Live Chat system be implemented for Payments/Issues. From what I can tell you have alot of games on the Kabam network and you could use one live chat system to oversee all games support for billing/payments.

There is a live chat software called LiveZilla or a Paid one called Kayako Live Support. You could use these scripts to run that backend and with a few technical support staff people will be happier knowing they can get an issue resolved in minutes rather than waiting days on end to resolve a billing issue, and/or inquiry.

Lastly, I think similar to the way you guys provide announcements/news in the Announcements section I think you should keep your player base informed with issues such as what exactly happened with the WARS not working for the 24-48 hours it was down.

Thanks for your time, I did think this suggestion out and a lot of people I think feel the same way too.

EDIT: I made a Poll. What do you guys think? Should PA / Kabam keep us more informed with game changes / issues that arrise and/or provide an explanation to them so we are kept in the loop? Should they invest in LIVE CHAT software for Billing/Payments for all their games to provide better support?

What are your thoughts? Feel free to cast your votes in the poll as well as respond to this forum post with your feedback to the devs!
    Yes - I want Live support and More updates in forums with game changes
    96.55%
    No - I do NOT want live support or them to update me more on game changes
    3.45%
    Undecided / Not Sure
    0.00%
    Last edited by RoboCop; 05-20-2014, 04:26 AM.
  • RoboCop
    Lieutenant
    • Apr 2014

Re: Suggestion: Improve Custumer Service / Use Announcements more often in the f

Only 4 votes on this issue. What are your thoughts on this everyone? ....

Comment

• RoboCop
      Lieutenant
      • Apr 2014

Re: Suggestion: Improve Custumer Service / Use Announcements more often in the f

Bump.. still looking for more votes, feedback, and responses to this forum thread on YOUR feedback!

Comment

• C A P T A I N
        Consigliere
        • Jan 2013

I feel your pain Robo, but I'm not sure why the community doesn't put more input into these awareness threads, they are dismissed and forgotten.
        You Industry. We in the streets.

a i r в о r n e ✈

Comment

• funeraljoe
          Lackey
          • Apr 2014

BUMP!!!! I haven't reached anyone in 3 months. Been trying on a daily basis and NOTHING!!! They just don't answer to anything.

Comment

• RoboCop
            Lieutenant
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by C A P T A I N View Post
            I feel your pain Robo, but I'm not sure why the community doesn't put more input into these awareness threads, they are dismissed and forgotten.
            I agree with you Captain, they bitch, they moan... they complain in general discussion and act like trolls and bash the Devs/Admins in this game and forums too... Yet, when a logical thread is here and they have a chance to voice their legitimate concern they don't even take the time to vote or join in the discussion.

Originally posted by funeraljoe View Post
            BUMP!!!! I haven't reached anyone in 3 months. Been trying on a daily basis and NOTHING!!! They just don't answer to anything.
            It's really a shame funeraljoe, this is one of the top 10 most grossing app's in the iTunes store. They should focus on providing live support in real-time for their payment questions/issues to deal with billing and payment issues. It's also a FACT that providing quality support to your customer and listening to their concerns actually monetizes your product and increases sales by as much as 15%. The customer also knows that their issues can be listened to, and that their support inquiry can be resolved in minutes and/or hours rather than DAYS/WEEKS/MONTHS...

I hope you get your issue resolved. Live chat would totally solve this dilemma where you e-mail PA/Kabam and don't even get a reply. They could use ONE live chat software for ALL their games... Why haven't they implemented it? No idea!!! It's been proven that if you make yourself available to your clients, and provide efficient, reliable, and effective customer service as soon as possible that they will be more satisfied with the service and even increase sales... Get to it PA/Kabam this is much needed and overdue for your player base.

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE ADDED THEIR TWO CENTS TO THIS THREAD AND VOTED ON THE ISSUES THAT MAJORITY OF US ARE FACING RIGHT NOW WITH UNDER WORLD EMPIRE...

Comment

• Don-diablo
              Lackey
              • Jun 2014

Because if they do, they really have to fix it in min or hours. This way they don't even have to comment you back

Comment

• Don-diablo
                Lackey
                • Jun 2014

I am really disappointed in the support desk. They don't even respond!!!!

Comment

• StvnSD
                  Enforcer
                  • Jul 2013

No, I don't want live support.
                  I feel bad for Kabam to have to deal with the crying babies this game has.
                  I rather have them do game updates rather than spend the money on shrinks for live chat support.
                  BandOfBrothers

Comment

• RoboCop
                    Lieutenant
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by StvnSD View Post
                    I rather have them do game updates rather than spend the money on shrinks for live chat support.
                    94% of the player base (Current votes) seem to disagree with you. I don't see it as "Crying". There is a legitimate number of users in need of assistance, or have a simple inquiry and can't even reach management to get to a resolution or get someone to rectify their problems. This is NOT a way to run a business. They are making more money than all the other games on the iTunes app store.

Secondly, Developers and Customer service are two different departments. Live help would be there to answer questions, solve billing problems, and provide direct one-on-one service to the paying customer who actually pay the salary of the entire employee base. It could be open for example from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Or certain times) where we have 1 "Manager" and 4-5 help desk staff with the goal of answering all the support.

I'm not saying this game can at all be comparable to a reputable company ie: Walmart/Target. But in every business without customer service you're destined for repercussions and an uproar. You want to keep your customers satisfied so that they keep coming back, as well as need some form of interaction to be there. Word of MOUTH is the best form of advertising and you want as many as possible to be happy with the service in which you provide.

Live help could also work alongside the ticket system, or they could actually revamp the Ticket System to where you strive to respond to all inquiries within 3 business days. That alone, would be a BIG step for PA/Kabam and people would actually get their problems resolved. Some say they've been waiting for MONTHS to solve a simple issue. It's all over the forums in General Discussion in plain view.

Comment

• Metalstorm
                      Brawler
                      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by StvnSD View Post
                      Why would you possibly feel sorry for Kabam? They would have done their research and known exactly what they were buying into and if they didn't well then that's their problem. There is no reason to believe that UE has a unique user base and any use base will always have people who complain no matter how perfect the game is. Problem is that UE is nowhere near perfect and it's not even close to the standard of equivalent apps.

According to iTunes, Legend of the Cryptids (LoC), which is a collectible card game has a similar gross profit to UE hence similar budgets for staff.

On any given month LoC will have:
                      A promo. There are promos running constantly with 2 often running at a the same time.
                      10-15 (sometimes more) new cards usually with incredibly intricate art
                      1-2 events. When I was last playing there were 3 different types of events that would rotate and if I recall correctly they would last anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks depending on the type of event.

There is also no reason why UE can't improve both development and support since they are (or at least should be) different departments.

Comment

• Smaug
                        Goon
                        • May 2014

We can't let threads like these die. Seriously, if we don't get our opinions heard by pablam, then we can just go to another game at any time. It's sad that I would consider leaving this game (my favorite iOS game) but seriously dragonvale bloons and so many other iOS games are completely free and still competitive. I'm not trying to remove spending, so don't twist my words, only saying that there has to be more ways to keep players here and make the game better! Sorry if it's scatterbrained but I feel like I'm considering getting a divorce (obviously less severe but still I do devote lots of time to this game) from pablam because the service and support is utter garbage and the updates aren't coming as much as they used to. How about changing the fp lieutenants more frequently, hmm?
                        E2F90E
                        Jedi Council II

Comment

• Smaug
                          Goon
                          • May 2014

Originally posted by RoboCop View Post
                          94% of the player base (Current votes) seem to disagree with you. I don't see it as "Crying". There is a legitimate number of users in need of assistance, or have a simple inquiry and can't even reach management to get to a resolution or get someone to rectify their problems. This is NOT a way to run a business. They are making more money than all the other games on the iTunes app store.

Secondly, Developers and Customer service are two different departments. Live help would be there to answer questions, solve billing problems, and provide direct one-on-one service to the paying customer who actually pay the salary of the entire employee base. It could be open for example from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Or certain times) where we have 1 "Manager" and 4-5 help desk staff with the goal of answering all the support.

I'm not saying this game can at all be comparable to a reputable company ie: Walmart/Target. But in every business without customer service you're destined for repercussions and an uproar. You want to keep your customers satisfied so that they keep coming back, as well as need some form of interaction to be there. Word of MOUTH is the best form of advertising and you want as many as possible to be happy with the service in which you provide.

Live help could also work alongside the ticket system, or they could actually revamp the Ticket System to where you strive to respond to all inquiries within 3 business days. That alone, would be a BIG step for PA/Kabam and people would actually get their problems resolved. Some say they've been waiting for MONTHS to solve a simple issue. It's all over the forums in General Discussion in plain view.
                          Completely agree. You get what you pay for. This is why world of Warcraft is one of the top grossing games because even when issues arise they let you know and THEY HAVE A HOTLINE AND YOU CAN ACTUALLY TALK TO SOMEONE IN A TIMELY (relatively) MANNER. Obviously this isn't a subscription game, but with how much the big boys spend, they are essentially covering a subscription for everyone on here if it did exist (which I am not advocating for so don't twist my words). All I'm saying is that the player base is here but it's leaving people are revolutionizing.... Just do what any business needs to do: KEEP THEIR PRODUCT FRESH! HELL EVEN THE POCKET HOSE HAS MADE NEW VERSIONS QUICKER THAN THIS GAME.... it's a shame
                          E2F90E
                          Jedi Council II

Comment

• Don-diablo
                            Lackey
                            • Jun 2014

Little slow, butt the support fixed my problem��

Comment

• BillKatze
                              Thug
                              • May 2013

bump

I don't consider wanting the game to work on my iphone 4 crying

either fix it...or state you no longer support it

Comment

Working...
                              X