• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mike
    Goon
    • Jan 2013

Help with weapons and gear

Hello everyone. I noticed how the weapons and gear show how many of each you own. Is it better to buy alot of each item? Meaning the more say AK-12's you own the more damage you cause during duels, war, and boss battles? Or the more bullet proof suits you own the less damage you will take during duels or war?

Also why is it that when I try to attack some people by duel or war every attack is a "miss"? Is there different weapons or gear or LT's I can use as the Right Hand to help this?

Any advice would be great, still trying to understand the little things of this game.

Thanks,
    Mike - E959D8
  • petercc
    Lackey
    • Jan 2013

Please check the post about the duel system for more information. You don't need more than 1 of something.

In your case I think its more likely A) you did not level up attack sufficiently B) you are using a bad LT C) you did not buy the best gear that is available to you in the gear shop or D) you are attacking someone with higher level and has better ABC.

Comment

• Baybay
      Lackey
      • Jan 2013

Having a lot of allies also plays a role in duel the less you have opposing your opponent the more you miss so players with less allies become big targets

Comment

• Burnout
        Lackey
        • Jan 2013

Like Baybay said, more allies helps, as well as having owning all the LT's available to you

Comment

• shewolf
          Brawler
          • Feb 2013

from my understanding the more allies you have the more equipment you need since each ally can bring a set of equipment into battle. I may be mistaken though...
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X