X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: Lower Lvl Sniper needs help :/

Sorry, I cannot help you with the empire, but for me it looks strange that you want to increase number of defense when you are only 6 in whole empire? You still have plenty of defense spots. I would say to stay with 250k donations.
    48BE8B

Comment

• CountryBoy
      Lackey
      • Apr 2014

I was thinking about upgrading the +1 Defense to the whole empire not the building
      Originally posted by alexian View Post
      Sorry, I cannot help you with the empire, but for me it looks strange that you want to increase number of defense when you are only 6 in whole empire? You still have plenty of defense spots. I would say to stay with 250k donations.

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
        Consigliere
        • Aug 2013

I'm with Alexian. I'd stick with the 250k donations. The extra money will really accelerate the building of improvements.

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
          Consigliere
          • Aug 2013

BTW, why are you trying to rank up now? You're only lvl 104 and BR 15. Ranking up too fast is like drawing a target on the back of your head. Get to gold ranks and you'll get hit all day by people significantly higher level than you. One rule of thumb that I've heard is that you should have around 50 points between atk and def for each level of rank to defend it properly, which in your case would mean that BR 11 is a good rank for you. I didn't try to rank up my main (a powerleveler) past BR 10 until he was more than 5x your level and his defense was more than double your combined atk and def.

Comment

• CountryBoy
            Lackey
            • Apr 2014

I will def take that into consideration. my attack is now 366 +25 and def is 251 an stam is 73 +7. im BR 16 now an cant seem to get paired up with anyone higher then a 14 BR. An the ones that are, are level 123+ an i cant win Im a level 113 now btw. I guess ill focus on leveling instead of my battle rank.
            Originally posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
            BTW, why are you trying to rank up now? You're only lvl 104 and BR 15. Ranking up too fast is like drawing a target on the back of your head. Get to gold ranks and you'll get hit all day by people significantly higher level than you. One rule of thumb that I've heard is that you should have around 50 points between atk and def for each level of rank to defend it properly, which in your case would mean that BR 11 is a good rank for you. I didn't try to rank up my main (a powerleveler) past BR 10 until he was more than 5x your level and his defense was more than double your combined atk and def.

Comment

Working...
            X