• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tayien
    Goon
    • Feb 2016

Mmb

Hello. I need help. The last MMB fight. I never received my contribution rewards. I have sent 3 tickets. The event stated for those how contribute you get rewarded every 5 lvl. NO minimum pts stated. I did contribute as much as a lvl 90 person could. So it's my understanding of you contribute you would get the prizes. Thank you for your time.
  • tambunan
    Enforcer
    • Feb 2016

Re: Mmb

There was a minimum contribution regarding MMB if i'm not mistaken, it was agreed by majority of forum user in some thread back then - i can't seem to get those threads. Maybe others could chime in and helps.

Comment

• KOFOLA
      Soldier
      • Jul 2014

There is a minimum contribution for mmb, it's around 5000 points. Had the same issue with my lsi account I felt cheated out since it doesn't say anywhere that there's a mmb minimum contribution requirement in the game.

Comment

• Tayien
        Goon
        • Feb 2016

Where can I find that info?? It's not stated in any of the MMB links. Rules that are stated I can understand. Not some hidden #&@+ that you can't find anywhere.

Comment

• tambunan
          Enforcer
          • Feb 2016

I do remember that the safest way was to: either collect 1 item at 1 boss stage or getting the minimum hats/bullets/whateverrelateditem rewards. Feel free to correct me

Comment

• UWE_Duke
            Developer
            • Jul 2016

If I remember it right, the minimum contribution amount is 5000 pts.

Comment

• Tayien
              Goon
              • Feb 2016

Ok, where did it say that? I can't find anything that stated that.

Comment

• Cthulu
                Retired Game Guru
                • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Tayien View Post
                Ok, where did it say that? I can't find anything that stated that.
                I don't believe it's been officially stated until now

Previously we just suggested getting enough trinkets to at least get the lowest individual reward
                Come join us
                on the official
                Underworld Empire Discord Server
                https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Cthulu
                  Retired Game Guru
                  • Dec 2014

Come join us
                  on the official
                  Underworld Empire Discord Server
                  https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Tayien
                    Goon
                    • Feb 2016

I understand what it's saying. However, in no MMB "rules" or "how to play" does it say "a minimum point required". Keeping in mind that in your link it stated "suggested". I can suggest alot of things, but that doesn't make it a rule. Like I have said before. In no document of Rules or how to play is it stated that there is minimum points requirement. So my question still stands. Why have I not received the contribution rewards?

Comment

• Xcali1985
                      Head Boss
                      • Jun 2013

I understand what it's saying. However, in no MMB "rules" or "how to play" does it say "a minimum point required". Keeping in mind that in your link it stated "suggested". I can suggest alot of things, but that doesn't make it a rule. Like I have said before. In no document of Rules or how to play is it stated that there is minimum points requirement. So my question still stands. Why have I not received the contribution rewards?
                      I know it's probably not what you want to hear, but at this point if you didn't hit 5k pts your wasting your time.

I had the same thing happen to 2 of my minis a couple mmb back and was told that I needed to contribute more to the pool to get rewards during mmb.

I griped about a hidden threshold that no one knows about and they stopped returning my emails.

Comment

• Tayien
                        Goon
                        • Feb 2016

You know even them being real and respectful would go alot why. "Like, hey you know what. Your right there is nothing stated. I'm going to make this Right." Like any other business if they make a mistake. They do there best to make it right. So again there is NOTHING in writing that there is in FACT a minimum requirement for contributing prizes. Who's fault is that. I can prove nothing is written. So that leaves who then? The sad thing about this is, I know I'm right. I believe you guys know it too. I'll I'm asking is for you to do the right thing.

Comment

• KOFOLA
                          Soldier
                          • Jul 2014

You know even them being real and respectful would go alot why. "Like, hey you know what. Your right there is nothing stated. I'm going to make this Right." Like any other business if they make a mistake. They do there best to make it right. So again there is NOTHING in writing that there is in FACT a minimum requirement for contributing prizes. Who's fault is that. I can prove nothing is written. So that leaves who then? The sad thing about this is, I know I'm right. I believe you guys know it too. I'll I'm asking is for you to do the right thing.
                          Less then 2k players did not meet the minimum contribution requirements and most of them probably don't play anymore. While it would be nice to get the rewards it's a waste of time for the devs since they have more important things to do.

Comment

• Tayien
                            Goon
                            • Feb 2016

Isn't customer service the most important?

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
                              Brawler
                              • Dec 2016

All these threads about ways to bring in new blood to this game. Then when a new player brings up a valid point about a pretty vital piece of information missing on an event, he gets told it's a waste of the devs time to do anything about it.

Oh the irony.

Comment

Working...
                              X