• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coldgear
    Lackey
    • Nov 2016

Farming.

2 months. It has been two months of a level 760 farming me daily ( I'm only level 460 ).
    Normally I would be completely fine if someone hits me maybe like 5 times. But this guy has hit me around 60 times and I'm absolutely defenseless against him.
    I'm not sure why this guy hasn't stopped but I'm starting to get really pissed off. There's not a lot I can do now but wait. But I've been waiting for two months and he didn't stop. I messaged him awhile ago to stop but he didn't listen. It keeps showing up in the empire chat that he is farming me but no one in my empire is strong enough to defeat him. I'm sick of him farming me , is there anything I can do? Or is this a hopeless situation?
  • Allwyn
    Hitman
    • Dec 2016

Re: Farming.

Share ur details on a private message....

Comment

• tambunan
      Enforcer
      • Feb 2016

Was 60 times means 60 stam usage or 60 executions per day? Because i really can't imagine people hitting other to executions for 60 times a day for two months straight! He gotta be some sort of automatic program to be not getting bored hitting same target over and over again.

Generally speaking, ignoring him would probably the best course (blocked him) so you'll not see him in your feed. But if he really became nuisance, there are lots of player that could help you ward him off around the level range. But remember - you should tell the story as objective as it is because it always could be backfired.

Edit:
      Or do you mean that guy has killed you 60 times in two month? It practically once a day Lol but yeah hitting down for 2 months with whatever reason was bad enough for me.
      Last edited by tambunan; 06-13-2017, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Coldgear
        Lackey
        • Nov 2016

Yes, basically once per day. Even the message asking him to stop disappeared off the messages section and he's still farming me

Comment

• KOFOLA
          Soldier
          • Jul 2014

Names and Adresses😎

Comment

Posting player information for retribution is against forum TOS.

Players are welcome to send each other such messages but not post details of a player because this leads to witch hunting. TOS violating post was removed (future encouragement of this or doing it will warrant forum sanctions).

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
              Consigliere
              • Aug 2013

There is a guy who was farming my mini and wouldn't stop after I asked him politely several times (and less politely a few more times). After I started hitting him back with one of my other toons (not my main), he gave me a bunch of attitude saying that I wouldn't keep it up and that he would continue to farm my mini for BP (my mini is a BR 24 BSI, but he was triple the level of my mini).

So, in response to his messages, I have been visiting him once or twice a day for almost the last two years. He doesn't visit my mini any more nor does he respond to me. I guess that I've dropped around 50k losses on his record over that time and I have no plans to stop.

Comment

• Coldgear
                Lackey
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
                There is a guy who was farming my mini and wouldn't stop after I asked him politely several times (and less politely a few more times). After I started hitting him back with one of my other toons (not my main), he gave me a bunch of attitude saying that I wouldn't keep it up and that he would continue to farm my mini for BP (my mini is a BR 24 BSI, but he was triple the level of my mini).

So, in response to his messages, I have been visiting him once or twice a day for almost the last two years. He doesn't visit my mini any more nor does he respond to me. I guess that I've dropped around 50k losses on his record over that time and I have no plans to stop.
                Wow and I thought my situation was bad! Can't even imagine what it must be like you.

Anyways, I finally tried to retaliate and to my surprise I defeated him. I think I'll try to defend myself for now because he's rank 23 and I'm rank 22 so I'm technically gaining more than he is by farming me.

Comment

• tambunan
                  Enforcer
                  • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Coldgear View Post
                  Wow and I thought my situation was bad! Can't even imagine what it must be like you.

Anyways, I finally tried to retaliate and to my surprise I defeated him. I think I'll try to defend myself for now because he's rank 23 and I'm rank 22 so I'm technically gaining more than he is by farming me.
                  If you read carefully you'll catch his drift - he's one of the regular visitor of another player. I don't blame him - alls fair especially if you're in fact hitting up.

But remember if you're in fact getting stressed over one player, there was always a block button in their profile.

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
                    Consigliere
                    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by tambunan View Post
                    If you read carefully you'll catch his drift - he's one of the regular visitor of another player. I don't blame him - alls fair especially if you're in fact hitting up.

But remember if you're in fact getting stressed over one player, there was always a block button in their profile.
                    Yep, and I am hitting up. My toon is around level 1050 and my daily target is around level 1350. I suspect he's a super LSI toon, as I've never lost to him.

Comment

• Prime-
                      Soldier
                      • Feb 2015

Basically either leave your empire and hide for a bit or get some bigger toons to hit him back daily

Comment

• Aprilwine
                        Street Boss
                        • Oct 2013

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Prime-
                          Soldier
                          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Aprilwine View Post
                          The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy...
                          Wise one

Comment

• p@go
                            Brawler
                            • Jun 2016

If u dont lose any money while get hit, e.g. because u dont have enough or ur cayman are high enough, then what does it bother u? Hit and get hit.

Comment

• IVI 3nace
                              Goon
                              • Jul 2015

It's a war game. If u don't want to get hit may be the wrong game. I hammer anything that above 80. And it's about cash for acheivements. I don't make the rules on what I can hit.

Then I love is I have a main or u just hit a mini from a top 20 empire. I farm them harder I have max caymen islands. And wins loses could care less. This week a made a empire far stronger than me mad. This happpens say nothing or I kill them with kindness.

Menace.

Comment

Working...
                              X