• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UWE_Duke
    Developer
    • Jul 2016

New Event - Battle Royale: Metal Storm! 7/15 1PM PST

Get ready for Battle Royale!

We'll be launching our next event, Battle Royale: Metal Storm starting Friday 7/15 at 1PM PST.

The prize LT for this event will be Axxel!

33 Attack and 33 Defense. Description - Known for his instruments of doom and destruction, the rockstar known as Axxel is the ultimate ruler of the charts. His performance are always accompanied with a hail of bullets and missiles, creating the most epic mosh pits you'll ever see in your lifetime.

1 Star - Between the player's Attack and Defense, decrease the higher by 4% and add that amount to the other [no clone]
    2 Star - Between the player's Attack and Defense, decrease the higher by 6% and add that amount to the other [no clone]
    3 Star - Between the player's Attack and Defense, decrease the higher by 8% and add that amount to the other [no clone]
    4 Star - Between the player's Attack and Defense, decrease the higher by 10% and add that amount to the other [no clone]
    5 Star - Between the player's Attack and Defense, decrease the higher by 12% and add that amount to the other [no clone]
    6 Star - Between the player's Attack and Defense, decrease the higher by 14% and add that amount to the other [no clone]
    7 Star - Between the player's Attack and Defense, decrease the higher by 16% and add that amount to the other [no clone]
    8 Star - Between the player's Attack and Defense, decrease the higher by 18% and add that amount to the other [no clone]
    9 Star - Between the player's Attack and Defense, decrease the higher by 20% and add that amount to the other [no clone]

In Axxel we wanted to give player's a new powerful tool to use. Something that should help builds of all types. Letting defensive players switch some of their defense over to attack, and load up on some extra firepower to attack their targets. And conversely, for attack builds to shore up their defenses when in the middle of a dogfight. Axxel also teams up well with LT's like Pitbull, Tigress, and Berserker.

Other rewards for the event

Legendary Heavy: Mega Death - 31 Attack, 31 Defense - Power: +3% Critical Chance
    Epic Rifle: Doomsinger - 22 Attack, 18 Defense - Power: +3 Stamina
    Epic Gear: Chains of Pain Jacket - 28 Attack, 24 Defense - Power: +5 Energy
    Rare Gear: Slayer Shades - 11 Attack, 15 Defense - Power: +4 Attack
    Rare Melee: Doom Mic - 13 Attack, 14 Defense - Power: +4 Defense
    Uncommon Melee: Grave Digger Pick - 11 Attack, 13 Defense
    Uncommon Gear: Headbanger Boots - 12 Attack, 11 Defense

Looking forward to a fun event! Best of luck contenders!

Also, as a bit of introduction, hello! I'm Zeal and I'm one of the devs working on UE. I've been playing Castle Age and UE for about the last 4 years (all legitimately). And its always been rewarding to me to see the work I do, get put out into the world where our wonderful community (all of you gents and ladies!) get to play/raze/defend/complain/love it. We hope you guys enjoy the event!

-UWE_Zeal
Working...
X