• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shautz
    Goon
    • Aug 2015

Titan dmg

Hey. I play as forcer and when i attack i do 300~350 dmg and i unlocked titan and i only do 130 dmg + 130 splash (bull rush).
    Is bugged?
    Shautz here boy...
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: Titan dmg

Bull Rush does only a % damage to main target. You make up by splash, so when there is a single target on row, use another attack option.
    Use Bull Rush 1 (40% damage) when there are 3 opponents alive on same row and Bull Rush 2 (50%) and Bull Rush 3 (60%) when there are at least 2 opponents alive on target's row.
    Last edited by alexian; 03-19-2017, 04:58 AM.
    48BE8B

Comment

• Massmurder
      Consigliere
      • Sep 2015

2 other tips.

Attack the weakest target in a row when using bullrush, maxes damage

Beware when there is an assassin in the row as they have evasion(chance to dodge splash), if you can win against the assassin better to target them as main, even if there is a weaker person in the row.

Comment

• Shautz
        Goon
        • Aug 2015

I tried normal and only did 130 dmg too
        Shautz here boy...

Comment

• NutzOfDeez
          Brawler
          • Dec 2016

Were you losing when you hit 130?

Comment

• Shautz
            Goon
            • Aug 2015

130 on win. 80 on lose. Switched to forcer and i do 300+ dmg.Will try again titan on next eve
            Shautz here boy...

Comment

• Allwyn
              Hitman
              • Dec 2016

bull rush is good when you have 1 weak target and 2 strong target... you wud do good damage overall...

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                Developer
                • Jul 2016

Right way to compare the damage is to hit the same target. I know it's hard.

Titan and Enforcer should have the same damage over the same target, if using normal attack.

Bull rush reduces the base damage to 40/50/60% and the dmg on main target will be significantly lower, in exchange of 2x splash damage on the adjacent targets.

As a titan you don't have much base Attack, so hitting someone with no defense, your damage probably look okay, but hitting someone who has more defense than your attack, your damage will be reduced very hard, even if you win.

In the next client version, we will have a feature to show you how much damage roughly you can do to the target and how much damage you will receive from different attackers.

Comment

Working...
                X