• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coldgear
    Lackey
    • Nov 2016

PvP Road to rank 22!

I've been playing for quite awhile now and my current goal is to reach rank 22.
    Here are my stats:
    Level 360 lvl 2 Reaper

Energy: 355 (+14)
    Stamina: 401
    Attack: 1465 (+25)
    Defense: 251
    Health: 137 (+34)

Current battle rank: 20
    Upon analysing my stat distribution, you can see that I build some sort of a weird hybrid but like I said, I want that 22 badge so I have been pumping all in on my attack. Despite going all attack, I still am unable to defeat rank 22 players

What am I doing wrong?
    How many attack points must I have in order to get rank 22?
    Am I on a good track to rank 22+? Or did I already screw up from the start?
    Also curious to know the stats of rank 22+ toons.

Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by Coldgear; 11-16-2016, 07:28 AM.
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: PvP Road to rank 22!

It is just grind. If your BL list doesn't help, start searching through empires. There are severals low levels/high ranked hidding. Additionally, try to hit snipers/assassins, as they are more likely to have low defense. Stay away from enforcers or titans, as they put stats in defense.
    What's your best setup for PvP? Did you try both Duel and Invade (war)? Try to seat Sin when using war, she could be helpful.

Side note: Your rank is quite low for your ambition. I don't want to say you cannot do it (you can, you just need to grind it), but when you will reach it you will be more attractive for higher rank/level players because of your low level.
    Remember, there is no hidding in the Underworld, the more you are a pleasant target, the more you will be targeted.
    48BE8B

Comment

• Coldgear
      Lackey
      • Nov 2016

Not sure what you meant by current setup but I'm assuming you meant my lieutenant seats setup.

Right hand:4* scorpion
      Enforcer: 1* colonel Zhukov
      Captain: 1* Strafe
      Assassin: 1* Irina
      Underboss: 1* Diablo

I have a spare Enzo and a total of 50 lieutenants.

Also, what did you mean by my rank being too low for my ambition? Isn't rank 22 two ranks up?

Thanks for the reply

Comment

• alexian
        • Jun 2013

Nice lts 👍 Attack bonuses, good direction. Unless you have Illusionist also, he is great for PvP.

Originally posted by Coldgear View Post

Also, what did you mean by my rank being too low for my ambition? Isn't rank 22 two ranks up?

Thanks for the reply
        Didn't I say level? My bad. I meant when you will reach rank 22, everyone from the game that is 22+ will gain more battle points from you, so you will be hit more, because of your low level. (But considering how low PvP is lately, probably it is no problem). Just be careful, if you have rank 22 and if you feel you are more targeted than before, there is nothing you can do directly. Do not cry that levels 500+ hit you. That is just how the game works.
        48BE8B

Comment

• Coldgear
          Lackey
          • Nov 2016

I see. Thanks a lot for the help!

If anyone else has any feedback on my toon or any other tips for pvp feel free to contribute

Comment

• Dr death
            Kingpin
            • May 2013

Hit for badge and level of player. You are not going to beat a level 22+ player that is level 600+. That right now is likely what you are getting in your fight list.

Keep building properties. If possible, try and have one under construction at all times. They get to be extremely expensive and being a solid near BSI build, I realize it is tough without real cash being spent.

Comment

• Reaper9292
              Banned
              • Jan 2016

u should hit people with rank 20-21 and try get to 22 bcz there are many strong people with battle rank 22 as that was the ranks that even if u got a hit a lot u wouldnt go below that so many people got br22 and stopped doing pvp and just do bosses (this guys could be as strong as some with br25 but they just dont to pvp /they also dont like to get hit so they just stay 22) so id say avoid rank 22 and just hit 19-20-21

Comment

• Bugo
                Goon
                • Oct 2015

Clue: Go after other assassins and snipers like alexian said, and look at the opponents win/loss pvp record, if they have more losses than wins you probably have a better chance of beating them.
                I ranked up my mini assassin to 19 at level 300 and it was so frustrating that I have not bothered to even try ranking up any more. That was a year ago. That toon is level 534 now.

Comment

• Coldgear
                  Lackey
                  • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Dr death View Post
                  Hit for badge and level of player. You are not going to beat a level 22+ player that is level 600+. That right now is likely what you are getting in your fight list.

Keep building properties. If possible, try and have one under construction at all times. They get to be extremely expensive and being a solid near BSI build, I realize it is tough without real cash being spent.
                  Properties? Currently my hourly income is 234500, but I haven't really started to invest in the upgrade properties, only income properties. Are they important?

P.s Thanks for the help everybody
                  Last edited by Coldgear; 11-17-2016, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• Reaper9292
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2016

Properties? Currently my hourly income is 234500, but I haven't really started to invest in the upgrade properties, only income properties. Are they important?

P.s Thanks for the help everybody
                    theres the lt +1attack and +1defense properties ..10 of each for 5 seated lts makes 50 lt attack and 50 lt defense .
                    then theres the +1% to player attack properties that gives some more so u should start working of them as well

Comment

• tambunan
                      Enforcer
                      • Feb 2016

Stat affecting poperties were critical, you should start to invest at it. Don't forget cayman island, one should never ever think of ranking up to 22 before build at least 6 or more - you never knew when that one crazy hotwiring guys came.

All in all pick your target carefully as everybody else in here already said, pay atention to names you lose and win. Try different Lt setup, and grind. Yeah no other way to rank up other than grinding.

Save you precious cash for proprties since you are near bsi type..... As for precautionary thing, Alexian pretty much cover it all lol.

Good luck on your journey!

Edit:
                      Try hotwiring ppl for extra money, just saw that you hourly income still below 300k. You should get at least try to get 300k with 5mil/10mil collection.
                      Last edited by tambunan; 11-18-2016, 04:04 AM. Reason: Adding something

Comment

• Raiders
                        Goon
                        • Sep 2015

Br22 stats
                        Enforcer lvl 408
                        A: 87 (+20) (stupid noob and added attack)
                        D: 2500 (+300)
                        H: ??? (+to high)= stay away from me

That's what I am at rank 22. I would probably be higher but I love farming LSIs and entire empires. I'm strong BSI. Don't target enforcers or Titans. When you find a weaker high rank, pm an inactive lvl 10 noob in his empire for a link, or even pm him. Battle list gets harder as you move up. Lurk in chat, pull up the chatters empire, and pick out targets is probably your best bet. Don't forget to up insignias, also upgrade war factory and personal armoury ASAP (gym and defense facility for defensive builds)

Comment

• Coldgear
                          Lackey
                          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Raiders View Post
                          Br22 stats
                          Enforcer lvl 408

That's what I am at rank 22. I would probably be higher but I love farming LSIs and entire empires. I'm strong BSI. Don't target enforcers or Titans. When you find a weaker high rank, pm an inactive lvl 10 noob in his empire for a link, or even pm him. Battle list gets harder as you move up. Lurk in chat, pull up the chatters empire, and pick out targets is probably your best bet. Don't forget to up insignias, also upgrade war factory and personal armoury ASAP (gym and defense facility for defensive builds)
                          That's insane!! How the hell do you get 2500 stat points and still have that much health!?!? Thanks for the advice and stats, gives me a good gauge on rank 22s! I've been grinding and am now at rank 21 but I feel that it's a little unethical to be hitting on lower levelled players l. Opinions? Yea I've learnt not to attack enforcers/Titans the hard way lol.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice, I've been taking mental notes of all the feedback! 😃

Comment

• tambunan
                            Enforcer
                            • Feb 2016

That's insane!! How the hell do you get 2500 stat points and still have that much health!?!? Thanks for the advice and stats, gives me a good gauge on rank 22s! I've been grinding and am now at rank 21 but I feel that it's a little unethical to be hitting on lower levelled players l. Opinions? Yea I've learnt not to attack enforcers/Titans the hard way lol.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice, I've been taking mental notes of all the feedback! ��
                            To be honest, i'm glad if you decided not to take on expressly weaker oppenent (e.g 200 level or lower) that mentality could go a long way, if given you're not so loud spoken at such mentality. No one in this game really cares whether you hit at 500 lower or even 500 higher, that will only affect your own satisfactory, laughing at certain types of build.

Further, to cover such gap made from levelling and so on you should focus on doing secret jobs starting from what secret jobs gives you more money, why? This was done to cover expense for utility and/or vehicles required to do next area jobs.

If anyone told you that you're still to weak to go for certqin battle rank, ask him the same question i've been asking for the last 2 years, when is the right time to level to such extent of battle rank? If he couldn't answer it than he probaly doesn't deserve his/her battle rank either, so ready your hotwire/strongest lt and start plowing their weakest mini/empire mates/anyone in the said empires whom you can beat and wire, and tell them it was just a game. Trust me, it would drive them mad.

Cheers mate, and never ever cry about getting hit, just apply the step said above if you met some entitled guy saying he was bla bla bla, quit your empire, block him and do your routine after applying to weaker empire and browsing empire leader board.

But yeah, you can always go for diplomatic ways lol

Edit:
                            You know you'll meet all kind of ppl in your journey: the almighty whiner, the stam-waster refills guy, the close-to-level but don't want to waste stam kind of guy, the your-high-level-did-that-first guy and many more... My advice? Block em all and wire their empire to the ground. By now you should already realize that the population of weak guy with big money was much much bigger than normal build. Go for random raid at least thrice a day.
                            Last edited by tambunan; 12-01-2016, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
                              Consigliere
                              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Raiders View Post
                              Br22 stats
                              Enforcer lvl 408

That's what I am at rank 22. I would probably be higher but I love farming LSIs and entire empires. I'm strong BSI.
                              You must not be farming strong empires, because a BSI of 6.34 isn't much to write home about. I would not consider that a strong BSI, especially at that level. My lvl 388 mini has more than 1000 more atk+def than your toon has, and I've run across guys with even higher BSI than I have.

Comment

Working...
                              X