• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DL_Joker
    Underboss
    • Oct 2014

Random Joker Post #18

Here we are again. Another RJP.

I had a few things to talk about, so I thought I'd post here. Again. Because I know HOW MUCH you all love hearing from me. Unfortunately, I will not be discussing my disappearance (sorry, top secret).

I'm here to discuss the GAEA merge, and have a bit of a recap of my time during UE. Let's get started.

I started off in a wee empire named Dark London. Met people. Blah blah, you know the story. I got really into the game when I became Underboss. I was a natural war leader, constantly developing strategies. At some point I joined forums (2014...?) and got dragged even deeper into this cesspool of despair. (In a good way.) I got involved on Line, met even more people, and started growing. At some point (Early 2015) I was asked to become a GG, and I heartily accepted. Anything to help the community. There were five of us, Chelsea, Mist, Cthulu, Selene, and me.

My former fellow GGs are the most inspirational people I even met on this game, and they kept me on my feet. It's just Chelsea, Mist, and Cthulhu now, (hey guys) but they're still keeping the forums clean, despite the mostly unappreciated efforts. (Game Guru is not a popular position, with the exception of me. Everybody loved me. I always put a smile on your faces.)

Game got stale, the community got very toxic towards me, and I became very bitter. Poof. Joker gone.

That brings me to my next point, GAEA taking over UE. I am hoping they will perform CPR on UE and breathe some life into it. SuperD seems very optimistic and open to suggestion... So I am cautiously optimistic. All I can hope is they'll COMMUNICATE and listen to suggestions. I implore you visit:

http://underworldempireforums.com//s...-Your-Feedback!

and express your suggestions. Every suggestion counts, and if you want things to change, you have to get your thoughts out there. In my opinion, UE is on the brink of death, and as we all know...

Cheers to potential progress.

My Regards,
    Joker,
    Lost.
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: Random Joker Post #18

Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Mist
      Retired Game Guru
      • Jan 2013

������������
      sigpic

Comment

• Quaranj
        Boss
        • May 2015

We miss you Joker! Your lack-of-presence in the Line community has been a loss for us all!

*fingers crossed that the new mgmt draws you back into the mix*

Comment

• DL_Joker
          Underboss
          • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
          We miss you Joker! Your lack-of-presence in the Line community has been a loss for us all!

*fingers crossed that the new mgmt draws you back into the mix*

My Regards,
          Joker,
          Lost.

Comment

Working...
          X