PDA

View Full Version : Sale Sale Sale!

Robbie
04-05-2013, 08:48 PM
When is the next Black Market sale and why aren't they more often and less far apart? Maybe once a month or something...:confused:

C A P T A I N
04-06-2013, 09:18 AM
Definitely agreed it would generate a lot of profit for the developers but they have to consider the big spenders in the game since they'll be up in arms most likely.

Vincent
04-06-2013, 04:41 PM
I want a sale!! I love spending money!

Robbie
04-07-2013, 01:02 PM
They always find something to complain about anyways

DvEight
04-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Haha the spenders are the ones who complain? Wow that is a very interesting point of view Robbie

Robbie
04-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Haha the spenders are the ones who complain? Wow that is a very interesting point of view Robbie

Everybody complains about something

chelsea
04-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Interesting.

Vincent
04-08-2013, 10:59 PM
Everybody complains about something

Can I complain about people complaining? Or should I complain about you saying that people complain about everything?

Matt3600
04-08-2013, 11:32 PM
People people people!! Put away those pistols. Lets just agree sales are nice. But they can't happen always. Then you wouldn't appreciate when they happen. Just save up for the next one. :)

Airmid
04-08-2013, 11:45 PM
Can I complain about people complaining? Or should I complain about you saying that people complain about everything?

Reminds me of:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/311/745/fbf.png

Also will ask Production about future sales - no guarantee for ETAs.

Manimal
04-09-2013, 01:01 AM
Pretty sure we want more of these too. We were just talking about it today but no ETA

Rabbit Fighter
04-09-2013, 02:06 AM
As a spender, (not on this app... Yet) i would say sales are a good thing. To be honest with you, $4.99 for 1 roll that most likely results in 1 low lvl, useless Lieutenant is not really cost effective for most players. Doesn't really motivate me to spend money here. Especially when I get attacked by players 50 levels higher that have spent no money and are beating me both ways

Robbie
04-09-2013, 02:36 AM
Reminds me of:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/311/745/fbf.png

Also will ask Production about future sales - no guarantee for ETAs.

If I was able to offer an suggestion, I've played games where every month or 6 weeks they do 48 hour sales. Boosts revenue by a large margin and keeps the buyers happy. Throwing in a few bones brings back a lotta kibble. And I know that setting something on a rotary like that takes a lot less programming than spontaneous ordeal. Hell even if there was a sale every time a new LT was released. Just suggestions? http://evelynanddenny.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/my2cents.png

C A P T A I N
04-09-2013, 07:25 AM
Well a lot more people will be purchasing during sales and will slowly diminish the early spenders advantage (yes, I know they can still spend money too but what I'm getting at is that they'll probably feel cheated), but hey I'm all for more sales I think from a business point it would definitely be the highest revenue raising method for the developers.

DvEight
04-09-2013, 05:45 PM
It's interesting how free players always complain about the imbalance between paying vs. free. Now even in other threads people that spend money will feel cheated?? Where are you getting your info? It seems to me like the free players are the ones doing the majority of complaining around here...

C A P T A I N
04-09-2013, 06:52 PM
No need to get defensive you've obviously read my post in the wrong manner. Also I don't know whether you're insinuating that I'm a 'complaining free player', but I'll tell you now that my post is merely the phsycology of the general serial complainer.

Alper
04-09-2013, 11:39 PM
Would be really great :) The last one was great, looking for this one and i hope going to be the similar style and with same value.

Max
04-10-2013, 12:33 AM
Sale? There was a sale? :confused: :eek:

C A P T A I N
04-10-2013, 12:42 AM
Sale? There was a sale? :confused: :eek:

When EvE first went live (the bonus pack).

Centinal
04-10-2013, 05:46 PM
Ya came with bunch of stuff like refill packs . Btw refill packs would be cool as a boss drop too.

On side note is there a thread with info on the fp drop rate and which bosses. Couldn't find with a few searches...?

TonKa
04-10-2013, 06:39 PM
ooooh good one Cent. re-fill drop I'm liking that. I said once I would like to be able to "purchase" them as seperate items so I dont fold and go roll crates lol.

Bonus Pack: was full of goodies, LT's Tagg, Pain, Penelope 6/6 re-fills, homemade tank, hvy weapons gun, chat tokens, ect. I agree it was an amazing deal and to any who had Tagg at the time were able to 2 star him creating a Monster LT lol. (without going epic)

I'll add its a bit too soon for such a great deal, but have high hope's of seeing one in the near future. Gratz again on re-fill drops I like that.

Ya came with bunch of stuff like refill packs . Btw refill packs would be cool as a boss drop too.

On side note is there a thread with info on the fp drop rate and which bosses. Couldn't find with a few searches...?

Buster
04-11-2013, 08:26 AM
Refills as boss drops? Could e the best idea I've seen on here yet bro!!

Vincent
04-11-2013, 01:04 PM
Refills as boss drops? Could e the best idea I've seen on here yet bro!!

Don't think that's likely but it would level those power levelers really fast