PDA

View Full Version : Midtown help

Static
02-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Hi. When doing 'midtown' none of my jobs reset back to zero to be able to achieve all five stars. Only job that did is 'no more talk' and I have now two stars there. But all the others say they were completed 100% but I only have one star on those and can't go for anymore. I'm not sure if I missed something here? Or what. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance!

Note: I tried emailing customer support and I did not get an answer that even remotely comes close to what I'm asking about :(

AnalOverload
02-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Same issue here.

http://underworldempireforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=191&d=1359689954

Static
02-05-2013, 04:13 AM
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one dealing with this same bug

richlevine
02-05-2013, 06:12 PM
I had this issue too, but as TonKa suggested, I was able to complete the jobs and earn additional stars. I haven't come close to getting all jobs to 5 star completion, but I do have 2 stars completed in one job and 3 stars in another, so I'm assuming it's working. I have received the correct cash, XP and stat point for the additional jobs I've completed. Hope that helps.

Brett
02-05-2013, 06:19 PM
You should be able to get 5 stars per job. Click on the job and see stars in the title bar.

Airmid
02-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Okay so that would be a visual glitch that we already have fixed and tested in beta.

For a quick fix: 1) try closing out the application fully and reopening 2) if "1)" doesn't work uninstall and re-install the game and it should be fine. (All your data will be safe if you do so. I promise!)

Static
02-05-2013, 11:43 PM
Thank you everyone. I do see the I can continue and that its just a visual glitch. Everything seemed to work okay playing the missions. Once again, thanks!

Anshin
02-09-2013, 08:54 PM
Okay so that would be a visual glitch that we already have fixed and tested in beta.

For a quick fix: 1) try closing out the application fully and reopening 2) if "1)" doesn't work uninstall and re-install the game and it should be fine. (All your data will be safe if you do so. I promise!)

Hi, Airmid. I am having the same problem in Westside. None of the jobs are resetting for me, so I cannot get the 1 point stat upgrade. I need to do these Westside jobs to get enough cash to progress in Westside. I already tried 1) and 2) above. Neither resolved my issue. I estimate that I have lost about 3 -5 stat points already due to this issue.

Could you please look into it? Thanks!

Niaboc
02-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Hi, Airmid. I am having the same problem in Westside. None of the jobs are resetting for me, so I cannot get the 1 point stat upgrade. I need to do these Westside jobs to get enough cash to progress in Westside. I already tried 1) and 2) above. Neither resolved my issue. I estimate that I have lost about 3 -5 stat points already due to this issue.

Could you please look into it? Thanks!

all the stars are working in the update..

im lost with this comment "I need to do these Westside jobs to get enough cash to progress in Westside." maybe im not understand you properly but if you do not have all the quests done in westside you cannot process to the 2-5 stars to obtain more skill points

Anshin
02-12-2013, 02:51 AM
all the stars are working in the update..

im lost with this comment "I need to do these Westside jobs to get enough cash to progress in Westside." maybe im not understand you properly but if you do not have all the quests done in westside you cannot process to the 2-5 stars to obtain more skill points

Ah! That must be what's causing my problem. I did not know that I had to clear all the quest first before I can do the 2-5 stars. Thanks, niaboc.

Anshin
02-12-2013, 01:53 PM
Well, it seems what niaboc said doesn't apply to my game. I don't have Meatpack all cleared, but I can go back and do 2-4 star jobs. So, my problem with westside not letting me do the same appears to be bug. Anyone else out there having the same problem?

Niaboc
02-12-2013, 05:53 PM
anshin hang tight for the update i have zero issues in that area. so it is patched

UWE_HidrA
02-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Well, it seems what niaboc said doesn't apply to my game. I don't have Meatpack all cleared, but I can go back and do 2-4 star jobs. So, my problem with westside not letting me do the same appears to be bug. Anyone else out there having the same problem?

Once you finish the final job of each area, you can start gaining more than 1 star for each of the jobs in that area. The reason you don't need to finish all jobs in the area, is because there are multiple paths to reach the end, and we're not THAT mean to you :p.

So yeah, the final job in each area is usually the boss job. For areas that don't have bosses, it's usually the ones that take the longest to reach, near the end of the map.

Anshin
02-12-2013, 08:35 PM
Thank you, hidra. That explains my problem. Glad we don't have such mean devs!