PDA

View Full Version : New Faction

kevinzhan
02-02-2013, 07:06 PM
There should be a faction of police. They could be dirty cops or undercover. Their bonus for respect could be health.

Burnout
02-02-2013, 07:09 PM
I think were fine with 4 Factions, seems plentiful enough for me

Muppet
02-02-2013, 08:13 PM
I kinda agree but have been secretly thinking this might always of been a planned addition for later in the game. There's been problems with balancing for pvp in CA due to health in battles so maybe it's been omitted for that reason ?

ToshZZ
02-02-2013, 11:24 PM
A 5th fraction does make sense to offset the scales a little and adds a different dynamic but I'm thinking 4 is sweet...if its not broke don't fix it I guess... CA is fine but the health thing they tried to bring in was whack... I get that a guild could tank up to a level where it would take vast amount of tokens to take players down, but all other guilds could do that too technically. I've seen a few guilds use that health tactic brilliantly but in my mind there was enough doing to constitute bring is the bonus damage to health thing.

Alper
02-02-2013, 11:52 PM
I thinks its good the way it is. There could a 5th fraction, but a "special one. For example for Empire wars, to earn pts to increase there. Nothing you could gain reputation or sp with. Relation to hp i do not like

ToshZZ
02-03-2013, 01:59 AM
I thinks its good the way it is. There could a 5th fraction, but a "special one. For example for Empire wars, to earn pts to increase there. Nothing you could gain reputation or sp with. Relation to hp i do not like

Yeah a health bonus would suck big time, yeah something for the empires verus empires would be good like a twist on the hybrid class builds for monsters on CA like rangers... That would interesting in a empire verus empire situation for sure.

Does anyone know if class will even get levelled? And will there be an equilant to the guild shop for battle bonuses during empire verus empire??

friday
02-03-2013, 04:20 AM
Yeah a health bonus would suck big time, yeah something for the empires verus empires would be good like a twist on the hybrid class builds for monsters on CA like rangers... That would interesting in a empire verus empire situation for sure.

Does anyone know if class will even get levelled? And will there be an equilant to the guild shop for battle bonuses during empire verus empire??

probably. if you look under 'help' in the app there are tabs for classes and class shop. the shop one doesn't work yet though

ToshZZ
02-03-2013, 02:25 PM
probably. if you look under 'help' in the app there are tabs for classes and class shop. the shop one doesn't work yet though

Sweet im really looking forward to the new update so much more stuff coming with it

TonKa
02-05-2013, 05:01 AM
Health or +xp to level fast (fatality) death by donut
There should be a faction of police. They could be dirty cops or undercover. Their bonus for respect could be health.

Airmid
02-05-2013, 06:50 PM
Interesting

sludgeboy
02-05-2013, 08:13 PM
Police could be the opposite (this is Underworld Empire) of health. It could take it away instead of granting it. But the trade off could be much better equipment. If you are to be a snitch for the police, then you shouldn't totally benefit from it. Sacrifice.

TonKa
02-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Police could be the opposite (this is Underworld Empire) of health. It could take it away instead of granting it. But the trade off could be much better equipment. If you are to be a snitch for the police, then you shouldn't totally benefit from it. Sacrifice.
@Sludge= love that idea i'd add that the stat could take health in battles from the oppenent and "self heal" only 10% but could be something

sludgeboy
02-08-2013, 03:21 PM
@Sludge= love that idea i'd add that the stat could take health in battles from the oppenent and "self heal" only 10% but could be something

Hmmmm. Kinda like having the Police on the payroll. You have to pay him (upkeep) but in return he goes out and shakes downs the other crime families/members. In return he can collect/take money, guns, gear, vehicles or take health in empire battles. It would take a lot to take someone's vehicle but maybe for real high levels it could be possible.