• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spadzins
    Lackey
    • Nov 2012

Empire member limit???

Is there a limit to the number of members my empire (CanadianKillers) can have? It says 35/200 but I know a couple ppl that have tried to join my empire and apparently it says I'm full??
  • Artanis
    Developer
    • Nov 2012

Empires are limited to 35 members currently until they level up. This feature along with other empire skills will be released in the next update.

Comment

• Airmid
      Community Manager
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Artanis View Post
      Empires are limited to 35 members currently until they level up. This feature along with other empire skills will be released in the next update.
      This hits the nail on the head
      sigpic
      Never lose your curiosity!

Comment

• MasterCom
        Lackey
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Artanis View Post
        When "who" levels up?

My friend & i are "some of the ppl" who are trying to join his Empire

Comment

• UWE_HidrA
          Goon
          • Dec 2012

Who = the empire. The method of leveling up an empire is not decided at the moment. Basically, empire members will have to contribute either game-cash or some other type of contribution.

Comment

• Paul
            Assassin
            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by UWE_HidrA View Post
            Who = the empire. The method of leveling up an empire is not decided at the moment. Basically, empire members will have to contribute either game-cash or some other type of contribution.
            Boss + Empire Battles rank is my vote. Empire's should be rewarded for their success, especially since it directly relates to the idea of increasing the rank of an Empire. Game cash has very little to do with the abilities of an Empire.
            Paul - EmpireShadows

Comment

• UWE_SLAYER
              Goon
              • Oct 2012

First set of upgrades will only require game money. As the upgrades become more powerful, additional requirements like special items from boss drops, contribution totals and other fun and challenging feats that would test and set apart powerful Empires will be necessary. Some upgrades are +% attack & defense to all Empire Members, extra income, extra empire slots, +% critical and lots more to come!
              sigpic

Comment

• Dubs
                Lackey
                • Nov 2012

If you made it so that it opens up for only top xx empires, would be stupid as it would make it impossible for any othe empire to catch up

Comment

• UWE_SLAYER
                  Goon
                  • Oct 2012

We've increased the base limit of Empires to 50 members.
                  sigpic

Comment

• MasterCom
                    Lackey
                    • Dec 2012

Ok……so how do you search for a specific Empire when it doesn't appear on the list???

Comment

Working...
                    X