• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • war corpse
    Lackey
    • Mar 2014

Some A**hole's Opinion

So I'm the a**hole that runs pure∔evil and I'm just here to address a couple things about UE that I think people are confused about.

I very strongly believe that UE is commonly used as a social network, when in reality, that is a completely blasphemous misuse of the game on every level.
    Do you think because it has a news feed and chat that it's meant to be used like Facebook?

THE NEWS FEED
    1. Lets you know who attacked you and who won, and provides a quick link back to their profile and empire so you can either beat on them or their empire in PvP.
    2. Lets you know that people want to be allies. Why? Because you need strong allies to help you attack and defend in PvP war. Not because you need a friend to sleep over so you can braid each other's hair and talk about the new new hair you grew in your danger zone.
    3. Alerts you to gifts sent to you by allies. Gifts that have absolutely everything to do with acquiring more weapons, items to tech lab to start bosses, to do what with? ATTACK THINGS. You cannot send chocolates and flowers as gifts so you can butter people up that you'd like to virtually penetrate with your imaginary internet wang.
    4. Alerts you when allies call for help on bosses, so you may also join and beat on them. why? To achieve goals for stat point, earn favor points, respect points and boss drops. All of which are meant to enhance your stats weapons, gear, vehicles and you ability to do what? ATTACK THINGS.
    5. Private message alerts. Commonly used for recruiting and talking sh*t by people you attacked or attacked you. If this is used to bring people closer as friends or solidify plans to go out together to chuck e cheese and play skee ball, it is being used improperly. I recommend Facebook for this or you can have your mommy's call each other.
    6. Wall posts. Most commonly used to recruit, mock players you have beaten and for people to congratulate you on your achievements in the game, all of which are centered around enhancing your ability to f*ckin attack people.

CHAT
    1. War chat. Seems pretty obvious to me that it's for talking smack when you're beating another empire in EvE. Misused by many to act politely and respectfully to people that are ATTACKING THEM. Makes no sense unless you get off on being attacked and beaten on, which should only apply to those that like ball gags, leather chaps and the inevitable dumping of j*zz that comes from that type of excitement.
    2. Empire chat. Used to communicate war calls during EvE, talk about your exploits and achievements in the game with your empire and discuss other game related issues. This is just my opinion and could easily be used to cybersex if desired.
    3. Boss chat. Used to let other players know that they need to pull their weight on the boss or they might get their ass farmed. yep.
    4. World chat. This is where people go to make nice with people from other empires so they can fill a hole in their personal lives that apparently cannot be filled via Facebook or any other social network intended for this purpose. People also post ally codes for the previously mentioned intent of becoming stronger at attacking and defending, and also to post recruit messages. I frequently talk sh*t in world chat when I've been drinking because the thought of f*cking with people for fun excites me very much. In this regard, I am as guilty as anybody else. LOL! Suck it!

If your intent is to PLAY the GAME the way it was meant to be played, you better get used to the idea of ATTACKING and being ATTACKED. You spend more than 90% of your time in game building your account to be able to do just that and if being friendly, polite and supportive of others is your preference, may I recommend you get into counseling? On either side, you choose.

YES this is also a recruitment message from pure∔evil.
    If you agree with this philosophy and your intent is to do well at playing the f*cking game, we'd like to help you crush your enemies and achieve that goal.

Until next time…Quit whining and get on the ATTACK button you soft little tree huggin, gluten free, prius drivin, hemp weaving, pony loving self-righteous peace monger.
  • C A P T A I N
    Consigliere
    • Jan 2013

Re: Some A**hole's Opinion

Originally posted by war corpse View Post
    Until next time…Quit whining and get on the ATTACK button you soft little tree huggin, gluten free, prius drivin, hemp weaving, pony loving self-righteous peace monger.
    Haha
    I found this post very entertaining, thank you.
    You Industry. We in the streets.

a i r в о r n e ✈

Comment

• Glitz
      Lackey
      • Mar 2014

Roflmmfao. 😂😂😂😂

Comment

• ѕєχувιтآ¢н
        Goon
        • Mar 2014

Love ya war hahaha
        ѕєχувιтآ¢н
        AssFam

Comment

• Azalea
          Thug
          • Mar 2013

A+ Recruitment post.

Comment

• dirkdgler
            Goon
            • Aug 2013

First let me apologize for being such a meanie-head, but you've now been reported for using the attack button.

Have a nice, flowery day filled with rainbows and unicorns!

Comment

• WreckHavoc
              Lackey
              • Apr 2014

Word up
              sigpic

Comment

• Bladez
                Lackey
                • Sep 2013

100% agree with this,
                Bladez{RC}

Comment

• Samba
                  Brawler
                  • Apr 2013

Couldn't agree more! 10/10 as recruitment ad!

Comment

Working...
                  X